Born Free The Smart Glass Bottle 0+ Months Triple Pack
The BornFree Smart Glass Bottle Triple Pack contains three 5 oz. Glass Bottles, three Level 1 Nipples, and one BornFree Venting System.
- 100% Bisphenol-A Free Glass Bottle
- BornFree Valve: Smooth Flow, No Leaks!
- Helps Reduce Colic & Ear Infections
The new BornFree glass bottle is made of pure natural glass and is today's safe non-controversial material. BornFree Glass is free if Bisphenol-A (BPA). This chemical compound is used to create polycarbonate platic, a hard, clear plastic used widely in consumer products, including food and beverage containers. A growing body of scientific research suggests that small amounts of BPA may leach into foods or beverages stored in polycarbonate containers, especially when the contents are acidic, high in fat, or heated. Research suggests that BPA may act as an endocrine disruptor, a substance which mimics natural human hormones. BornFree glass bottles. Your safe, more natural alternative.Why Is BornFree A Safe Bottle?
- Softer Nipples That Don't Collapse - The BornFree nipples are extremely soft and gentle for your baby to suckle. The nipples are available in 5 different flow rates to suit the requirements of your baby from 0-18 months.
- The Revolutionary Inner Valve and Air Vent - The new innovative air vent helps keep a low level of vacuum which is known to help reduce colic symptoms such as gas, spit up and the risk of middle ear infection. The unique inner valve helps prevent hard sucking. The valve also prevents side leaks and allows you to shake freely when mixing.
- New Clear Glass Bottle - The new BornFree bottle is made of glass, and does not contain Bisphenol-A. With glass there are no left over odors, less build up of bacteria and no after-taste. It is very easy to clean and looks and feels like new even after multiple uses.
- Safe For Breast Fed Babies - The BornFree feeding system is especially suitable for breast fed babies who are being introduced to bottle feeding. The unique air valve begins the steady flow of liquid when a baby starts to nurse - just like with breast feeding.