Enjoy Life Foods - Baked Chewy Bars Cocoa Loco - 5 Bars (5 oz./141 g)
Enjoy Life Foods Cocoa Loco Chewy Bars are soft and chewy snack bars made with cocoa powder and bits of semi-sweet chocolate. So good you’ll go absolutely “loco” for them.Enjoy Life Foods Cocoa Loco Snack bars are gluten-free and free of the eight most common allergens. Ingredients have been additionally tested to ensure strict allergen control standards are met.
At Enjoy Life, their whole business is making smile-good foods that keep people's insides happy. That's why all of their foods are specially made to be gluten-free and free of the eight most common allergens. Their goal is to make delicious products that just about everyone can eat freely. Enjoy Life promises they'll make you smile inside out!
Enjoy Life Foods - Proud to be Gluten-Free!
Great news! All Enjoy Life foods are specially made to be gluten-free so they are perfect for people with Celiac Disease or gluten intolerances. They’re made in a dedicated gluten-free bakery and certified gluten-free by the Gluten Free Certification Organization (GFCO), so you can eat their foods with confidence and know that you are eating gluten free. Look for the GF symbol on all their products - it means they are certified to be free of gluten and possible cross-contamination from gluten.
Enjoy Life Foods - Proud to be Free of the Big Eight!
All Enjoy Life foods are specially made to be free of the eight most common allergens. That means they contain NO wheat/gluten, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, fish or shellfish--the allergens that account for 90% of all food allergic reactions in the United States. Enjoy Life products are also made without casein, potato, sesame and sulfites.
Did You Know?
- Eight major food groups (milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soy) account for 90% of all food allergies. Enjoy Life is free of all eight!
- The US FDA now requires all food manufacturers to clearly label common allergens on their product labels.
- It’s estimated that 12 million Americans have food allergies, with 6.9 million allergic to seafood and 3.3 million allergic to peanuts or tree nuts.
- Each year 30,000 people go to the emergency room and 150-200 people die from food allergic reactions.
- It’s estimated that 2% of adults and 5% of infants & children have food allergies.
- Adults can develop food allergies at any time. Children sometimes outgrow the allergies they have as infants, but an early peanut allergy may be life long.
- Cow’s milk, egg, wheat and soy are the most common allergies in children, while tree nuts, fish, shellfish and peanut allergies are most likely to affect adults.
- In Canada, there are ten recognized common food allergens—the eight recognized in the U.S. (milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soy) PLUS sesame and sulfites. Enjoy Life is free of all ten allergens!
About Enjoy Life Foods
Enjoy Life Foods is the leading brand in the growing Free-From category, featuring a robust portfolio of Certified Gluten-Free and Non-GMO Project Verified products that are free-from the eight most common food allergens, identified as wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, fish and shellfish. Founded with the mission to create great-tasting Free-From options anyone can enjoy, Enjoy Life’s product line includes cookies, snack bars, chocolate bars, baking chocolate, baking mixes, cereals, seed and fruit mixes and Plentils, a plant-based savory chip made from lentils. Enjoy Life’s mission and brand promise is to deliver safe, better-for-you products free-from the top eight food allergens, but not free-from taste, so everyone can Enjoy Life to the Fullest!
Founded by Scott Mandell in 2001, Enjoy Life was established to make delicious free-from foods for the ingredient conscious consumer and the more than 100 million individuals and families with food intolerances, Celiac Disease and food allergies. Enjoy Life has grown to be a globally-recognized company and trusted source for tasty, allergy-friendly foods. The first company to receive independent gluten-free certification from GFCO, Enjoy Life helped develop the gluten-free and larger free-from category and was one of the first of its kind to receive Non-GMO Project Verification for 100 percent of its products. Today, Enjoy Life continues to grow exponentially, offering 46 free-from products with a team of more than 200 dedicated and highly trained food specialists. In February 2015, Enjoy Life was acquired by Mondelez International and continues to operate as a separate, wholly owned entity.