Badger Balm- Body Oil Damascus Rose with Lavender & Chamomile 4 oz. (118 ml)
Badger Balm Body Oil Damascus Rose with Lavender & Chamomile is an elegant blend of naturally restorative oils that honors the beautifully evolving body. Super-absorbent Jojoba and antioxidant-rich Pomegranate soothe and nourish dry, delicate or combination skin leaving it supple, radiant and with a youthful glow. Delicately fragranced with true organic Damascus Rose, the flower of beauty and wisdom, and beautifully balanced with Lavender and Chamomile essential oils. When you consider that the purpose of a lotion or cream is to deliver oil to the skin, body oils make a lot of sense! Gentle, soothing, and nourishing, Badger body oils are made from simple, whole, organic plant oils, so they’re naturally good for your skin and suitable for all skin types.
- Super concentrated yet lightweight moisturizer leaves skin supple and radiant.
- Delicately fragranced with true organic Damascus Rose, the flower of beauty and wisdom.
- Beautifully balanced with Lavender and Chamomile essential oils.
- With powerful antioxidants from Pomegranate and Seabuckthorn.
- Non-greasy and absorbs easily.
- Lasts 3Xs longer than your average water-based lotion.
- Free of artificial ingredients, fragrances, dyes, parabens, GMOs, synthetics, or harsh ingredients.
- To create fabulously pure and effective products of the highest natural quality, based on simplicity and thoughtful preparation, with the intention to soothe and heal.
- To run a business that is fun, fair and profitable; where money is fuel, not a goal; and where the vision for a healthier world finds expression through the way they work and through the way they treat each other and the people they serve.
- Individual responsibility in a team concept
- Personal and caring approach in communications
- Supporting organic, sustainable agriculture through their purchasing practices
- A business environment that is respectful and supportive of all employees, and of the people they serve
- Personal and social healing through their charitable giving
- Environmental responsibility
- Honesty and integrity in their business practices
- Fun is good
The Story of Badger Balm
"Back in the winter of 1993, Badger Bill was a carpenter with dry hands and cracked fingertips. He spent much of my time banging nails outside in some pretty harsh conditions. he also loved working with herbs and natural remedies. This turned out to be a fortunate coincidence. As fate would have it, he went into his kitchen and made up a batch of what later became Badger Balm. It healed his fingers and a business was born...
He was going to call that first product "Bear Paw,” but the name was already taken! At first, he was disappointed. Then the name "Badger" came to him, as if in a dream, and he knew it was the right choice. The Badger is a healing totem, the root gatherer with a deep knowledge of the secrets of the root and herb kingdoms; fierce, effective in defense of the self and family, and persistent in overcoming obstacles, successfully seeing projects through to the end.
Badger Balm has been to the South Pole on the hands and feet of explorers on skis; it has soothed the fingers of trapeze artists and rock climbers; it has been a staple for river rafters, sled doggers, and weight lifters for years.
And what it does for them it can do for you! The key to this super soothing balm is in the ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Beeswax. They are rich in natural ferments, enzymes, vitamin E, and essential fatty acids, which leave your skin feeling silky smooth. Funny thing is this simple combination of oil and wax is gentle enough for problem skin yet tough and effective enough for rough weathered skin anywhere on the body. Rub It In. Use It Regularly. Expect Results.