GAT - Nitraflex Hypermia & Testosterone Enhancing Tabs Stimulant Free - 180 Tablets German American Technologies
GAT Nitraflex is #1 for maximized hyperemia (pumps) & muscle torque. It features an advanced, 6-part Nitraflex Nutrient-Partitioning Blend: A potent proprieceutical blend designed to "open the floodgates," the uptake and storage of more nutrients, glycogen, and blood into the muscle cell. Phenomenal hyperemia and vasodilation attributes to much fuller muscle pumps and performance...and super-human strength!
Its proprieceutical properties include a high citrulline:argenine ratio, and unique ratios of key clinically-studied cognitive enhancers including 1,3,7-trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6(3H,7H)-dione, 2-(Dimethylamino)ethanol and 2-Amino-4-(ethylcarba-moyl) butyric acid to support immediate energy, alertness & focus during high-intensity exercise. And, a testosterone-elevating complex with Calcium fructopyranose borate (CFB) to increase testosterone in healthy subjects, to build muscle tissue.
"Reactive hyperemia" describes the increase in muscle blood flow that occurs during high-intensity resistance exercise and produces the "pump" associated with increases in muscle size. the NITRAFLEX Proprieceutical ("proprietary" + "nutraceutical") Formula contains ingredients suggested by in vitro, animal and clinical studies to possess properties that may help advanced athletes maximize muscle contraction strength, intesify and prolong reactive hyperemia (pumps), and promote muscle size and strength gains.
- 1 Scoop Potency: So potent, only 1 scoop (1 serving) is required. Do NOT exceed 1 scoop in a single 24-hour period.
- High CIT: ARG RATIO: Citruline (Cit) and arginine (Arg) are precursors to nitric oxide (NO), a potent vasodilator. However, ARG stimulates the actuvutt if argubasem ab ebzyme that destroys ARG. This can lead to lower ARG and NO levels. Research suggests that supplementing with a higher ratio of Cit to Arg may support higher levels of NO by avoiding overstimulation of arginase. Cit is the body's "preferred" precursor for Arg for the purpose of synthesizing NO. Studies show that Cit increases Arg levels and markers of NO production.
- Unique Ratios of clinically studied cognitive enhancers including 1,3,7- trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6(3H,7H)-dione, 2(Dimethylamino)ethanol and 2-Amino-4-(ethycarbamoyl)butyric acid to support immediate energy, alertness and focus during high-intensity exercise.
- Testosterone-Elevating Complex: Calcium fructopyranose borate (CFB) is a completely non-steroidal, nature-identical compound shown in two clinical studies to increase testosterone in healthy subjects. The average increase in total and free("active") testosterone in a 6-week study was 56% and 29.5%, respectively. In a second study, total and free testosterone increased by average of 10.2% and 5.25%, respectively, in only 3 hours after a single dose of CFB. considering that only roughly 2% of testosterone is normally free, these are significant increases. CFB is not a banned substance.
- Creatine-Free: To prevent undesirable water retention, GAT scientists did not add creatine to the formula.
GAT helped pioneer landmark supplementation products tailored to the unique needs of individual athletes. Today, their decade of fundamental research and development has created a truly superior, best of breed product range.
GAT is a true, acknowledged nutraceuticals design innovator, not merely a marketer. They have emerged as one of the world's superior sports and fitness establishments. Their products like Jetfuel and others can be seen briskly selling and put to vigorous use globally. GAT is popular and on a rapid rise in gyms, in exclusive health food stores and chains, General Nutrition Centers (GNC), Vitamin Shoppes stores, U.S. military base fitness centers, and at their authorized internet-based resellers.
GAT. Incredible product design. Incredibly easy to follow.
They realize you're serious about your regimen, regardless of where you are on your path to reach your ultimate fitness, sports and development goals. Their products make it exceptionally easy to calibrate exactly what's right for you. To get you on a clear, easy-to-follow path to enjoy your success with. How easy? Very easy. Know how you can select sports-specific training to improve performance? With GAT's comprehensive products, you can customize your nutritional supplement to your specific needs.
Their total commitment to product quality.
They go to the ends of the earth to purchase the exotic and far flung compounds they use to craft their products. But their quality outlook is borne in an unflinchingly strict, in-house management process that actually begins before they commit to the raw materials. First, an ingredient sample for their consideration must be accompanied by an appropriate Certificate of Analysis. Then it's subjected to their rigorous internal analysis. Once approved, they know that it meets their concentration and purity specifications, and can be used to calibrate their lab and manufacturing equipment (including HPLC). Only after this exhaustive up front scrutiny are the ingredients or compounds accepted. With this, they create the rules for product consistency to which all their manufacturing adheres.
A change to remember.
For ten years, they have been known as German American Technologies. It's now simply GAT, to make it even more memorable and durable. Their German-American roots run deeply throughout everything they do, and always will. Their heritage of devotion to brand and product design excellence continues to imbue us with the product design & development creativity. It's a name change whose time has come, to reflect the global nature of GAT as they continue to innovate the future of nutraceuticals.