Natural Chemistry Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo With Aloe For Dogs 16.9 oz. (500 ml)
Natural Chemistry Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo With Aloe For Dogs is a natural botanical extract formula that does not contain pyrethins or similar chemicals. Aloe Flea And Tick Shampoo For Dogs provides flea and tick control for up to one week. It leaves the natural scents of cinnamon and clove. Natural Flea & Tick Aloe Shampoo is good for use on dogs of all ages, and kills fleas and ticks on contact. This will not wash out spot-on treatment and is safe and non-toxic.
The Natural Flea & Tick products for dogs do not have an age restriction due to the fact that they are comprised of natural oils that are pre-approved by EPA. If Natural Flea & Tick products for dogs are used on very young puppies, it is highly recommend that you keep they warm until they are completely dry as young animals are more susceptible to catching cold. This product does not have an age restriction and it is safe for your skin as well as your pet’s, although it may cause yellowing of fur on light-colored dogs.
For over 20 years, Natural Chemistry has taken great pride in researching and developing technologies that are safe for people, pets, and the planet. The original scope of products included gentle enzyme grooming care and home solutions. Now they offer an extensive line of solutions for:
- Killing fleas, ticks and mites on pets and in their environments
- Removing odors from pets and around the home
- Discouraging destructive chewing, licking and biting
- Calming pets while bathing
- Soothing skin irritations like eczema, hot spots and insect bites
- Eliminating odors and stains caused by urine, vomit and feces
Natural Chemistry products contain no pyrethins or related chemicals to ensure the safety of your pets. They are committed to the development of harmless products that are effective solutions for the grooming, home care and pest control needs of your pet. Natural Chemistry unconditionally guarantees that their products will perform as promised. They invite you to read all about their products and programs, and encourage you to take advantage of the benefits these products provide.
In the late 1980s, Robert Kulperger recognized a growing market demand for natural, yet reliable cleaning products. Being a chemical engineer, he was inspired by nature's ability to continually transform energy and matter quickly and efficiently. It occurred to him that he could harness this ability to eliminate unwanted organic contaminants safely and naturally. Thus, Natural Chemistry was born. In 1989, Natural Chemistry developed a broad spectrum of all-natural enzymes to breakdown unwanted organic contamination in pools and spas. Their powerful natural enzyme technology leads the industry over many manufactured enzymes with superior performance and reliability.
In 2000, they created a patented formula to effectively remove problem-causing orthophosphates from pool water by simply pouring it into the skimmer. PHOSfree continues to be the only phosphate remover that eliminates phosphates on the pool's filter media. In mid 2001, the Natural Chemistry Pet & Home Solutions division was born in the US with the merging of the stain & odor removing enzyme products from Natural Chemistry Canada and the new DeFlea line of non-toxic flea and tick control products in the US. In March of 2002, the DeFlea line of non toxic products was introduced into the pet industry. DeFlea is a highly effective alternative to typical pyrethin-based flea treatments.
In 2005, Instant Pool Water Conditioner modernized the traditional time consuming addition of stabilizer with its fast-acting, easy application formula. The easy pour solution instantly protects chlorine from sunlight loss and reduces the time and hassle of adding regular cyanuric acid. In fall of 2008, Natural Chemistry introduced its new line of Natural Flea and Tick control products. The all-natural blend of botanicals kills fleas and ticks by contact and provides control for up to one week. Late in 2009, they introduced a new line of all-natural dog shampoos. The natural factors are non-irritating to pet's skin and will not wash out any spot-on flea and tick treatments.
Today, Natural Chemistry is the leading manufacturer of specialty products for pool, spa and pet care. Their products are not only highly effective, but also safe for people and pets and the planet. Natural Chemistry understands that the environmental responsibility does not begin and end with manufacturing natural products. It is everyone's duty to manage their environmental impact as they move through the product life cycle. By progressively evaluating their operations and creating consumer awareness, they are enabling the overall efficiency of the company and establishing a better future for the generations to come.
Natural Chemistry focuses their earth initiatives in two main areas:
- Non-toxic, Biodegradable Ingredients: Many of the product lines are formulated with non-toxic, biodegradable ingredients to create safer environments for families to enjoy. They have provided safe and effective alternatives to traditional high chemical-based products to treat many pool, spa and pet problems. All Natural Chemistry products do not have expiry dates ensuring no unnecessary waste.
- Formula Concentration: The development of higher concentrate formulas for sever of their best selling products has allowed to conserve water, packaging materials, and fuel for shipping loads.
- Packaging: All Natural Chemistry products are packaged in 100% recyclable materials. Recycling their products allows the material to be reused for other products which reduces the amount of waste in landfills and energy used to create new materials.
- Marketing: The majority of of Natural Chemistry's printed marketing materials such as brochures, product information sheets are produced using the Forest Stewardship Council certified stock. The label on the marketing print documents signifies that it came from forests that are managed to meet the social, economic and ecological needs of present and future generations. Also, they minimize printing by making their marketing materials available online for customer use.
- Processes they have established policies to:
- Reduce fuel consumption and emissions by: Shipping full trucks only within inter-company operations; Incentivize customers for purchasing full truck loads; Encouraging staff use of hybrid and fuel efficient vehicles
- Utilize shipping materials that: Preserve forestry; Divert waste from landfills; Reduce pollution during the manufacturing process; Reuse waste as raw material to help close the recycling loop
- Facility: Within their facilities, Natural Chemistry has optimized the use of:
- natural lighting
- natural elements for ventilation
- efficient temperature control through radiant heating
"Creative and sensible, natural solutions."
Natural Chemistry's purpose is to enhance the lives of everyone they touch. They are constantly developing thoughtful, sensible solutions that focus both on the environment and the best interests of commerce and the consumer. Through creative innovation and an energetic response to any challenge, they will continue to forge new pathways to provide only the best in product choices for the marketplace. They will always maintain their culture of family based values as the dominant guiding force in the relationships they must develop on their journey. Through this approach, they strive to enrich the moments in life that mean the most to all and create a meaningful legacy.
Natural Chemistry strives to:
- Provide chemical-free natural solutions to common problems
- Make their products quick and easy to implement
- Provide treatment program for specific problems
- Provide a wide variety of products to cater to many different needs
- And overall, improve the lives of your pets, pool and spa!