ReBody - Hunger Chews Mandarin Orange - 30 Chews
Re-Body Hunger Chews contain clinically researched Satiereal, shown to curb hunger and cravings and inhibit emotional eating impulses. Keep Re-Body Hunger Chews with you as a delicious and healthy treat to help you control unhealthy cravings throughout the day. It's a delicious solution for your weight management program.
Brought to you by the makers of SafSlim, the breakthrough belly fat solution, Re-Body Hunger Chews contain the ground-breaking science, naturally-derived ingredients and innovative delivery systems that support Re-Body's unique position in the weight management arena.
Benefits of Satiereal is clinically supported - Satiereal participants experienced:
- 100% reduction in the desire to snack
- 50% fewer instances of between meal snacking
- Reduction in weight and inches
- Improved mood and energy
The Science of Saffron and Satiereal
- Saffron is a spice used traditionally for a variety of purposes. Recently, in clinical trials, researchers have examined Saffron’s ability to promote a positive outlook and cognitive abilities, as well as affect snacking behavior and weight loss.
- A recent study by Gout et al. (2010) examined the effects of Satiereal, a patent-pending ingredient derived from saffron, on women’s snacking behaviors and weight loss over an eight-week period. Satiereal is made from a special crocus cultivation rich in active saffron constituents, so it is cost effective as a weight-loss aid and satiety supplement. The participants in this randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study were 60 healthy young, mildly overweight women (N = 60, age = 24-25 years, BMI = 26.8). The primary findings of this study:
- The participants in the Satiereal group experienced moderate weight loss.. The average amount lost over 8 weeks was 2.2 lbs.
- 100% reduction in snacking between meals.
- Participants reported significantly less hunger before meals compared to the placebo group
- There was a significant progressive reduction in the frequency of snacking events illustrated by a two-fold decrease in spontaneous snack food intake with Satieral supplementation (snacking decreased by 55% in Satieral group versus 28% in placebo from baseline to 8 weeks)
- Another six-week double-blind, placebo-controlled randomized trial (Akhondzadeh et al., 2005) showed participants felt better about themselves and felt better in general having taken capsules containing saffron.
- Based on the findings on the positive effects of saffron on mood, some researchers hypothesized that oral supplementation with Satiereal, a novel extract of saffron stigma, may reduce snacking and enhance satiety through its mood-improving effect, and thus contribute to weight loss.
The Science Behind High-Linoleic Safflower Oil
In a 16-week, double-blind controlled study conducted at Ohio State University, researchers compared high-linoleic safflower oil (SAF) with conjugated linoleic acid (CLA).1 They studied post-menopausal women who had high blood sugar and wanted to lose weight. These participants showed an average reduction of 6.3 percent belly fat and an average of 20.3 percent increase in the important belly fat hormone adiponectin.
- SAF outperformed CLA in measurements of trunk adipose (belly fat) and adiponectin levels. There was no significant change in adiponectin or trunk adipose loss with CLA.
- Belly fat measured by DXA:SAF group reduced an average of 6.3 percent belly fat.
- Adiponectin: Levels of this important belly fat hormone increased an average of 20.3 percent.
- Study participants obtained results with no modifications to exercise or diet regimen. However, SafSlim is a wonderful addition to any diet and exercise program.
Rebody Scientific Advisor
Heather Hausenblas, PhD
Most people want to lose weight and exercise more. They all know that losing weight (or maintaining your weight) and exercising regularly is difficult. What makes it even more difficult is that we are bombarded with hundreds (if not thousands) of different diet and exercise plans making it hard to know which is best.
Research continually reveals that the basics still apply. Simply stated, they need to eat a healthy diet and become more active. This is easier said than done. Unfortunately, the strict diet and exercise plans that are available are often too rigid to meet each person’s lifestyle and thus sets people up for failure.
ReBody has created a general approach to diet, supplementation, and exercise that is based on the most recent diet (United States Department of Agriculture, 2011) and physical activity guidelines (USDHHS, 2008). Their approach is also based on current scientific research and geared for success because you can tailor it to fit your specific lifestyle and needs.