Wise Ways Itch Free Soap
Use Wise Ways Itch Free Soap to help soothe poison ivy and other irritating plant rashes. Wise Ways Itch Free Soap is a pure handmade soap. Wise Ways Itch Free Soap is completely natural, smooth, fragrant, mild, with essential oils, herbs and no harsh chemicals. Wise Ways Itch Free Soap contains Saponified Oils of Olive, Palm, Coconut, Soy Ecowax, Olive Oil Extracts of Jewelweed, Plantain, Chickweed, Black Walnut, Witch Hazel, St. JohnÕs Wort, Calendula & Echinacea Leaf & Flower, Fennel Seed, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Aloe Vera Oil, Essential Oils & Flower & Gem Essences.
Contact dermatitis is an inflammation of the skin caused by direct contact with an irritating substance.Symptoms
Wise Ways Herbals
- Itching (pruritus) of the skin in exposed areas
- Skin redness or inflammation in the exposed area
- Tenderness of the skin in the exposed area
- Localized swelling of the skin
- Warmth of the exposed area (may occur)
- Skin lesion or rash at the site of exposure
- Lesions of any type: redness, rash, papules (pimple-like), vesicles, and bullae (blisters)
- May involve oozing, draining, or crusting
- May become scaly, raw, or thickened
WiseWays Herbals' vision for the past 22 years has been to create quality herbal products from the vitality of the nourishing Earth to sustain physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. All of Wise Ways formulas were created by Mariam Massaro, herbalist with twenty-three years of experience in herbology, women's health, midwifery, and organic gardening, who also cofounded Blazing Star Herbal School. She started WiseWays Herbals, a line of natural body care and medicinal products, in her farmhouse kitchen. Her vision was to create a successful herbal business dedicated to serving humanity by providing natural products for well-being. Using only wild-crafted or organically grown herbs, these medicinal herbal formulas help restore the connection between nature, the body and the soul. Wise Ways never tests on animals, uses animal-tested ingredients, synthetic chemicals or preservatives.