Wise Ways - Soothe Your Skin Soap - 4 oz. Formerly Eczema Care.
Wise Ways Soothe Your Skin Soap Wise Ways' most popular soap! Wise Ways Soothe Your Skin Soap is a natural therapy to help improve inflamed skin conditions of eczema. Wise Ways Soothe Your Skin Soap is also great for acne. Wise Ways Soothe Your Skin Soap is a pure handmade soap. Wise Ways Soothe Your Skin Soap is completely natural, smooth, fragrant, mild, with essential oils, herbs and no harsh chemicals. Wise Ways Soothe Your Skin Soap contains Saponified Oils of Olive, Palm, Coconut, Soy Ecowax & Olive Oil Extracts of Organic Burdock, Dandelion, Oregon Grape & Yellow Dock Root, Black Walnut Hull, Calendula Flower, Chickweed, Echinacea, Nettle, Red Clover & Violet Leaf & Flower, Essential Oils, Gem & Flower Essences.
Wise Ways Soothe Your Skin Soap Helps and Relieve:
Wise Ways Herbals
- Eczema is a chronic skin disorder that involves scaly and itchy rashes.
- Blisters with oozing and crusting
- Dry, leathery skin areas
- Ear discharge or bleeding
- Intense itching
- In children younger than age 2, skin lesions begin on the cheeks, elbows, or knees
- In adults, the rash is more commonly seen on the inside of the knees and elbows
- Raw areas of the skin from scratching
- Skin coloring changes -- more or less coloring than the normal skin tone (See: Skin abnormally dark or light)
- Skin redness or inflammation around the blisters
WiseWays Herbals' vision for the past 22 years has been to create quality herbal products from the vitality of the nourishing Earth to sustain physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. All of Wise Ways formulas were created by Mariam Massaro, herbalist with twenty-three years of experience in herbology, women's health, midwifery, and organic gardening, who also cofounded Blazing Star Herbal School. She started WiseWays Herbals, a line of natural body care and medicinal products, in her farmhouse kitchen. Her vision was to create a successful herbal business dedicated to serving humanity by providing natural products for well-being. Using only wild-crafted or organically grown herbs, these medicinal herbal formulas help restore the connection between nature, the body and the soul. Wise Ways never tests on animals, uses animal-tested ingredients, synthetic chemicals or preservatives.