EAS - Betagen + Revigor Orange - 7.8 oz. (220g)
EAS Betagen is a unique combination of creatine and Revigor, the amino acid metabolite HMB. These ingredients have been clinically shown to improve muscle strength and body composition. Each 35-calorie serving, taken post-workout, helps people achieve the benefits of getting lean and toned.
EAS - Betagen + Revigor Helps:
- Lean Muscle
- Muscle Recovery
- Manage Weight
EAS 100% CERTIFIED - Frequently Asked Questions
Definition of Dietary Supplement
- Dietary supplement products include vitamins, minerals, botanicals, sports nutrition supplements, weight management products and specialty supplements.
- These products are intended to be used as supplements to, not substitutes for, a well-balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- When used properly, they may help to promote overall good health.
- More than 150 million Americans take dietary supplements. (Source: 2010 Council For Responsible Nutrition survey)
Anabolic Steroids are Not Dietary Supplements and Dietary Supplements are Not Anabolic Steroids.
- Dietary supplements are legal products used by more than 150 million Americans each year
- Anabolic steroids are controlled substances that are illegal without a prescription. Specifically, anabolic steroids are hormones that amount to extra testosterone and are used by some people to increase muscle size. Anabolic steroids also have well-recognized adverse effects and are not permitted for use in sports.
- Dietary supplements do not result in such drastic changes in the body and should not be expected to replace hard work and the necessary healthy habits that athletes must develop to be well-conditioned.
- Dietary supplements are regulated by the FDA as a subcategory of foods and there are many dietary supplements that are acceptable for athletes over the age of 18 to use.
Dietary Supplement Regulation
- The dietary supplement industry is regulated by FDA and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), as well as by government agencies in each of the 50 states.
- The FDA has regulatory authority under the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act as amended in 1994 by the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA) and in 2006 by the Dietary Supplement and Nonprescription Drug Consumer Protection Act.
- No legitimate dietary supplement should cause a positive result from an anabolic steroid test. By law, any supplements that either intentionally contain or are contaminated with anabolic steroid-like chemicals that would cause a positive anabolic steroid test result are adulterated products and would violate the federal law that regulates dietary supplements.
- Federal law prohibits the inclusion of anabolic steroids (and their precursors) in dietary supplements and all dietary supplements are subject to good manufacturing practices that help eliminate the risk for accidental contamination.
Abbott Nutrition and supplement industry regulation
Abbott Nutrition is dedicated to the current, sound regulatory framework that promotes safety and health. Most of EAS sports nutrition foods are regulated as conventional foods.
- EAS sports nutrition foods such as EAS Myoplex shakes and bars are covered under the Nutrition Labeling and Education Act of 1990, which permits the use of nutrient contents and health claims on labels. This law requires all manufacturers to use only those nutrient content and health claims that have been approved by the FDA.
- EAS dietary supplements such as Muscle Armor are regulated under the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA) of 1994, which recognizes a role for dietary supplements and establishes a regulatory framework to ensure their safety.
- In 2007, the Federal Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for dietary supplements were released. Abbott Nutrition follows these GMPs and ensures the quality and safety of all its EAS sports nutrition products through rigorous testing and manufacturing processes.
Training and Meal Program Featuring Larry Fitzgerald
After a stellar collegiate career at the University of Pittsburgh, Larry Fitzgerald was drafted by the Arizona Cardinals in the 2004 NFL Draft. Living up to expectations, Fitzgerald grabbed 58 passes for eight touchdowns as a rookie in 2004. He led the NFL in receptions in 2005, earning his first Pro Bowl berth. He finished the 2006 season with 69 receptions, firmly establishing himself as one of the most exciting playmakers in the league.
He and the Cardinals represented the NFC in Super Bowl XLIII, during which Fitzgerald caught two touchdown passes. Fitzgerald followed up this performance by catching two more touchdown passes in the 2009 Pro Bowl, earning him MVP honors.
"It's an even playing field when you step out there. The only thing that separates you is how hard you work and your ability. I work very hard in the off-season, that's where you make your separation."
What you will need:
- Medicine ball
- Barbell and weights
- Adjustable straps with handles
- BOSU or balance ball
Plyometric Medicine Ball Pushup
Assume push-up position, with left hand on ground and right hand placed on top of medicine ball. Explode up into push-up and roll the ball into the opposite hand while body is in the air. Be sure to control movement as you fall back to starting position. For best results, use an 8-12 lb medicine ball, and place your arms as wide apart as possible.
Plyometric Plate Pushups
Start with a stack of 45 lb plates (or heavy books) to desired height and assume the standard starting push-up position just in front of the weights. Explode from starting position so that hands are above the top of the plate stack. Lightly tap the top of the stack when you go up, and control movement as you fall back to starting position.
Building explosive power in the lower body works to increase speed, whether it's a quick start or outrunning defenders. Start with weight at waist level. Bend back slightly to generate motion, then lean forward slightly to an elevated seated position, still maintaining weight at waist level. Pull weight up to your chin while exploding off the ground. Finish with weight across your chest, feed wide apart and body in a seated position.
Start with the barbell above your head, with a wide hand position and wide foot stance. While maintaining balance of weight above your head, sink hips to a fully seated position. Be sure to keep your back straight. Then slowly rise from seated position to standing position, maintaining control of weight above your head.
Connect pull-up straps to chin-up bar. Position feet on a stabilizer ball and then lean back so that your body is at a 45-degree angle to the floor. Pull body up to a 90-degree angle to the floor while extending arms. For resting position, keep body at 90-degree angle to floor with arms fully extended.Meal Plans
"Eating often is key for football players. My schedule is super hectic. Off-season workouts, training camp, long practices, travel, games and off-field commitments make for a long year. What most people do not know is that it is common for a football player to lose weight during the season because of the amount of work we are doing. Losing too much weight reduces your effectiveness and competitive edge. That's why it's important that I continue to fuel my body often so I can perform at a high level."
- Egg whites scrambled
- Sausage links (3)
- Whole wheat toast
- EAS Betagen
- EAS Muscle Armor
- Myoplex Original Shake
- Flank steak with sweet potato
- Brown rice
Afternoon meal / snack
- Myoplex Strength Formula Shake
- Non-fat yogurt mixed with granola
- Grilled salmon with lemon
- Baked potato
- Green beans
- Myoplex Strength Formula Shake
- EAS Muscle Armor
History of EAS
- HOW IT ALL STARTED YEAR 1992
Nutrition and exercise guru Anthony Almada uses creatine to boost muscle development when combined with weight training and exercise. He partners with businessman Ed Byrd to start EAS and releases the first commercially available creatine supplement, Phosphagen.
- MYOPLEX IS BORN YEAR 1994
Phosphagen catches the eye of Bill Phillips, editor of "Muscle Media Magazine." He is so impressed with EAS that he buys the company and launches Myoplex, a high-protein shake that will set the standard for all other nutritional supplements.
- BACK TO SCHOOL YEAR 1995
EAS pioneers a university research program resulting in over 15 published clinical studies on the efficacy of its nutritional supplements.
- BODY FOR LIFE YEAR 1996
Out comes the call for stories of personal transformation in a contest called The EAS Grand Spokesperson Challenge. This becomes known as the Body-for-LIFE Challenge. It transforms the bodies of millions of people and continues to do so.
- MUSCLE FOR ALL YEAR 2004
After more than a decade serving the bodybuilding community, EAS is purchased by Abbott Nutrition. This event gives EAS the ability to bring the benefits of sports nutrition to more people in more places.
- MUSCLE ARMOR YEAR 2005
Abbott Nutrition's EAS brand, releases Muscle Armor, a groundbreaking product containing the patented Juven Technology. Juven contains a blend of ingredients that has been clinically shown to increase strength, power and lean body mass. Muscle Armor contains a blend of ingredients that has been clinically shown to increase strength, power and lean body mass. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- ON THE FIELD YEAR 2008
Team EAS player Larry Fitzgerald ties the NFL record with three touchdown receptions in a playoff game. His three touchdown catches occur in the first half; he becomes the first player in NFL history to accomplish that feat in a conference championship game.
- THE NEXT LEVEL YEAR 2009
Abbott Nutrition's EAS brand takes sports nutrition to the next level with the development of a new line of cutting-edge specialty products. Pro Science utilizes advanced high-quality protein blends and creatine formulas to help up the ante on a variety of training regimens.
Why EAS is Here
EAS is here to show you what's possible. Whether you're an elite athlete or an occasional gym-goer, our goal is to help you discover just how much more you can do. How much faster you can run, harder you can kick, higher you can jump. EAS is a team of scientists, researchers and all-around fitness fanatics passionate about getting the most out of the human body. They work hard to make sure all our products are clean, safe and impactful. So you can keep pushing yourself to the next level. EAS is changing the game. This is just the beginning.