Coastal Pet Products New Earth Soy Pet Collar Medium 3/4 Inch Indigo
Coastal Pet Products New Earth Soy Pet Collar 3/4 Inch Indigo adjusts to fit 12 - 18 inches. Made of soy fibers, this durable, earth-friendly collar will look great on your dog and show your concern for the planet. The soy fibers have a soft, cashmere feel that your pet will love. Choose from a color palette inspired by shades found in the natural world: Cranberry, Indigo, Olive or Rose. The collars have anti-bacterial properties to control odors. New Earth Soy Collars are fully adjustable and come in small, medium and large to fit any dog.
- Made of soy fibers - natural, strong and durable
- 4 earth-friendly colors using all natural dyes
- Natural by-product of food production
- Soft Cashmere feel
- Anti-Bacterial: controls odor.
Coastal Pet Products, Inc. was founded in 1968 by Jim and Tom Stout. The first facility was built in 1974 and employed 10 people. At present, the Coastal facility is 376,500 square feet or 8.6 acres under roof and employs around 650 associates. Since 1968, Coastal has expanded its product line from 50 different SKUs to over 7,500 total finished good SKUs. This makes Coastal the world's largest pet collar and lead manufacturer. Their current product mix includes:
- Nylon Collars, Leads and Harnesses
- Leather Collars and Leads
- Chain Chokes and Other Training Products
- Dog and Cat Toys
- Grooming Tools
- Retractable Leads
- Chain, Cable and Poly Tie Outs
- Muzzles, ID Tags and Other Specialty Items