FRS Healthy Energy - All Natural Energy + Endurance Low Calorie Drink Peach Mango - 4 Pack (11.5 oz. / 340 mL)
FRS Healthy Energy All Natural Energy and Endurance Low Calo Peach Mango delivers the energizing benefits of FRS plus the all-natural flavor of tropical mango and juicy peaches. get the long-lasting energy of powerful antioxidants and seven essential vitamins in this delicious top-seller.
- 15 Calories
- 7 Essential Vitamins
- Gluten Free
- Patented Blend of Quercetin + Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C & E
FRS is a healthy energy drink that takes you up a level and keeps you there. FRS contains quercetin - a natural, powerful antioxidant found in blueberries, red onions, apples and cocoa. Quercetin helps extend your body's natural adrenaline as well as neutralizes the oxidants in your body that cause fatigue. Joining quercetin to keep your energy on the level are key vitamins and potent antioxidants from green tea leaves. Inside one can is a daily allowance of enhanced mental focus, increased performance and the energy to keep you going. So rise up, stay up and enjoy your day.
The FRS Advantage
The advantage FRS Healthy Energy has over other energy drinks is simple. Instead of using lots of caffeine and sugar to give your body a lift, FRS activates your body's own energy-producing mechanisms, so you can stay at your best longer without fear of crashing. In other words, you get the energy you need to turn possibility into reality, whether you're shooting for a championship or just trying to make it through your workout.
FRS is fueled by quercetin, a powerful antioxidant found in foods like blueberries, red apples and grapes. Quercetin works by naturally triggering the body's ability to produce more real energy. The more energy your body creates, the longer you're able to push. And the longer you can push, the farther you'll go.
A single 11.5-ounce serving of FRS contains a healthy amount of quercetin, but to get the equivalent you'd have to be willing - and able - to eat 40 apples in a sitting. And good luck working out after that.
FRS was developed as a fatigue-fighting health drink by a team of scientists, including Dr. Mitsunori Ono, PhD. It was then tested and refined by Dr. Ono and Dr. Lan Bo Chen, PhD., who at the time, were both researchers at Harvard University.
Unlocking the Science of Quercetin
Quercetin is one of nature's most powerful and abundant antioxidants, found in fruits and vegetables like red apples, grapes and berries. It has been shown in clinical studies to deliver sustained energy, help promote improved fitness and support overall health.
Emerging scientific research suggests that quercetin mimics the effects of exercise by enhancing the production of the body's mitochondria, the energy-producing units in cells. Traditionally, exercise training has been the only practical way to increase the amount of mitochondria in cells, and in turn, increase endurance exercise capacity.
Quercetin has also been credited with a wide range of other benefits, including immune-system support, and is being widely studied by the scientific community.
All quercetin isn't the same, though. FRS uses only QU995, the purest quercetin available, and combines it with a patented mix of vitamins, antioxidants and metabolic enhancers to support absorption.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are FRS dietary Supplements?
FRS productsprovide a patented blend of antioxidants formulated to prevent the accumulation of free radicals.
What are Free Radicals?
- Free radicals are reactive oxygen molecules that are created as a by-product of bodily processes such as when our body burns oxygen to create energy
- Free radicals damage healthy cells and have been linked to premature aging, weakened immunity, low energy and even certain diseases
- Free radicals are increased when we are exposed to UV rays, highly processed foods, alcohol, cigarette smoke, stress and undergo high intensity exercise
What Do Antioxidants Do?
Antioxidants are molecules that neutralize free radicals to slow or prevent cell damage in the body.
What forms do FRS Healthy Energy Products come in and what makes one serving?
- Ready-to-Drink Cans–One 11.5 oz can
- Soft Chews–2 chews
- Concentrate--2 oz mixed with 6 oz of water, seltzer, smoothie
- Powder Mix Drinks–One stick (4.5 g) mixed with 8 oz of water –hot or cold
Where does the caffeine come from and why is it in FRS products?
Caffeine in FRS products is naturally occurring and comes from green tea extract.
What is Sucralose?
Sucraloseis the artificial non-nutritive sweetener used in the low calorie versions of FRS products-RTD cans and the chews.
What is Stevia?
Stevia is an all natural sweetener that is two to three hundred times sweeter than sugar. Steviais used in our Naturally Sweetened flavors (Apricot Nectarine and Orange)
Can you consume too much FRS Healthy Energy products?
- There is no known toxicity level for quercetin, however, experts generally recommend about 1000 mg or 1 g quercetin per day(approximately 3 servings of FRS RTD)
- For those sensitive to stimulation, start with 1 serving a day and work up to the recommended 2-3 servings per day Many large individuals and pro athletes drink 3+ servings a day
Why is there Sedimentation?
- Sedimentation is due to certain natural ingredients in FRS Healthy Energy RTD products, falling out of suspension
- Shake well to make sure you are getting all the good stuff!
Are FRS products okay for pregnant women, diabetics or in conjuction with medication?
In all of these cases, we recommend that people consult with their health care professionals before consuming FRSHealthy Energy
Are FRS Healthy Energy Products okay for teenagers, kids, infants?
- FRSHealthy Energy products are not recommended for infants or young children
- Always get parental or guardian approval prior to serving FRSproducts to teenagers, as they contain caffeine
- Some FRS products contain a similar caffeine level to a caffeinated soda, black or green tea
What Does "FRS" Stand For?
FRS is a fanciful name, like FX / LG / or Exxon-but what is more important is the product attributes.
Are FRS Healthy Energy Products Good for Dieting?
FRSHealthy Energy with quercetin and green tea extract can be used along with a weight management program to enhance energy. They suggest you consult your health care professional before beginning any diet plan
Why is some of the wild berry product in cans red and some yellow?
They are removing the natural red coloring from the Wild Berry as it offers no functional benefits to the user.
About FRS Healthy Energy
Originally developed by health scientists trying to provide sustained energy for chemotherapy patients, FRS is powered by a patented formula containing Quercetin, a powerful all natural antioxidant, green tea catechins and essential vitamins. Together these ingredients work by naturally triggering your cells’ ability to produce sustained energy…so you can focus on increasing your stamina to maximize performance. Try FRS products for a week and feel the difference for yourself
The FRS Company History
- Founded in 2004
- Privately held
- FRSHealthy Performance Products are a line of dietary supplements (FRS Healthy Energy, Healthy Protein, Healthy Defense & Healthy Slim)
Seasoned Management Team and Board of Directors Passionate, Loyal Customers Roster of Elite Sports Ambassadors including:
- Lance Armstrong
Founder of LIVESTRONG & 7 time Tour De France Winner
- Tim Tebow
Pro Football starting quarterback, 2-time national champion, 2007 Heisman Trophy winner
- Jordan Romero
Youngest person to climb Mt. Everest at the age of 13
- Christie Rampone
US Women's Soccer National Team Captain, 3 time Olympian and mother of two