Anabolic EXtreme Trisorbagen™ 3-Way Bioabsorption Agent & Anabolic Amplifier (formally Anabolic Resources)
In today's pro-hormone world absorption is everything! Anabolix Extreme Trisorbagen was developed to maximize the absorption, potency, and duration (half-life) of any oral hormonal supplement to include pro-hormones and pro-steroids. In order for any oral supplement to be effective, it must get into the bloodstream and then remain there to do its work. Trisorbagen is specifically formulated to overcome both of these challenges to exponentially increase the absorption and duration allowing you to take lower dosages of your oral supplement, maximizing its effectiveness, and saving you money. All of this is accomplished by combining three powerful ingredients in a precise blend that allows them to maximize the absorption into and duration of the oral supplement within the bloodstream.
Bioperine® - This powerful patented supplement plays a critical role in the absorption within the digestive system and increases it's active nutrient transportation in the bloodstream. We use the most active extract available for maximum effectiveness. Bioperine has been tested in several clinical studies and has shown to increase the absorption of minerals, fat-soluble and water-soluble vitamins.
Emblica Officinalis - Another active component increasing absorption within the digestive system. It has been used for centuries in Ancient East Indian Medicine (Ayurvedic) as a potent digestion, absorption and assimilation enhancer of food and nutrients and for its overall positive influence on physiology. Emblica Officinalis will also help strengthen the liver and rid the body of toxins while on any hormonal cycle.
6,7,-dyhydroxybergamottin (DHB) – After optimizing the absorption into the bloodstream, DHB acts to prolong the activity by extending the half-life and duration within the bloodstream. Many studies on this natural extract show large increases in active concentrations within the blood when ingested with or around the same time frame as the target compound. Larger blood concentrations give you more ability to GROW!
These three ingredients are combined in large amounts and specific ratios to maximize the power of any oral hormonal supplement and you will know it when you try it!Trisorbagen Product Highlights
Key Benefits of Emblica Officinalis.
- Maximize the Potency of Any Product
- Enhance Absorption for Superior Effectiveness
- Increase Duration and Half-Life of Any Compound
- 1) Enhances food and nutrient absorption, digestion and assimilation. People taking amla may notice that they enjoy the taste of food better. It works more slowly and gently than ginger or other digestion-enhancing herbs, so it can be taken by people with a sensitive stomach without fear of creating excess stomach acid. It actually balances stomach acids. Because it improves digestion but does not cause thermogenesis, amla is ideal for calming mild to moderate hyperacidity and other digestive problems. It improves assimilation of iron and other essential metals.
- 2) Improves muscle tone by enhances protein synthesis, which is why it is good for strengthening muscles and building muscle mass. Its unique Ayurvedic action offers athletes and bodybuilders a natural way to tone muscles and build lean mass. Amla use has been demonstrated to boost red blood cell counts, much like the prescription drug Erythropoietin or EPO. This will obviously synergize with any anabolic cycle, hormone, steroid or peptide that it's used with.
- 3) Su:" ": possibility of conception. Amla also supports natural diuresis, but does not force water from the body like diuretic pills. In other words, it helps eliminate waste from the body but does not over-stimulate the urinary system. Reproductive maintenance and passive, diuretic enhancement with urinary tract protection are great benefits of this herb which benefits the prostate and kidneys also.
- 4) Is a potent anti-aging/anti-oxidant herb. Amla is the most concentrated form of Vitamin C known to exist naturally. The Vitamin C in the amla fruit is bonded with tannins that protect it from being destroyed by heat or light. This means that amla is a potent antioxidant and very effective broad-spectrum free radical scavenger, helping to reduce disease and slow the aging process. This also enhances immunity. All of the benefits already mentioned make amla a strong immunity booster too, which is a great thing if you've even gotten the "test flu". On cycle and off, you need to keep your immune function high or you're just one sickness away from down time at the gym.
- 5) Fortifies and strengthens the liver. Amla helps purify the blood and plasma, thus strengthening liver function and helping it in eliminating toxins from the body. Research shows that amla helps lower cholesterol as well and supports the cardiovascular system with a mild stimulant action. Improved lipid values and positive cardio protection, along with improved liver function are clear pluses for anyone on ANY type of cycle.
- 6) Very good for the skin to improve complexion. Amla moisturizes the skin, cleanses the tissues of toxins, and supports immunity of the skin against bacterial infection. Because amla boosts absorption of minerals like calcium, it promotes healthier bones, teeth, nails and hair. It also helps maintain youthful hair color, retards premature greying, supports the strengthens hair follicles and reduces thinning. Amla will aid those who have a tendency toward acne, oily skin and hair loss on cycle.
- 7) Nourishes the brain and optimizes mental function. It helps sharpen the intellect, improve mental function, strengthens the senses and support neural physiology. Anyone experiences emotional liability on cycle/PCT (aka: 'roid rage', sadness, or emotional extremes) will benefit from this property.
- 8) Strengthens the eyes, making it a good tonic for the eyes especially when the eyes are under stress. When using a SERM, such as during PCT, this can be very beneficial for preventing and managing the common visual side effects sometimes encountered with such therapy.
- 9) Wonderful tonic for general strengthening and nourishing of the body, lungs and the entire respiratory tract. It acts as an expectorant to pull water from the lungs and regulate moisture content. It also reduces constipation. Amla acts as a natural coolant so it's great for users in hot environments. It thus increases vitality and energy and removes fatigue. It supports regeneration of cell. This is the turn-over process by which tired old cells are replaced by vital, new ones.