Xigo Health Daily Immune Defense For Children Berry 30 Chewable Tablets
Xigo Health Daily Immune Defense For Children Berry is a safe and natural daily immune support supplement for children, with 245 mg per serving of a triple-action, patent-pending blend of beta glucans, l-glutamine and lactoferrin, as well as zinc for oxidative stress support and healthy inflammation response, and beta carotene for improved absorption of immune enhancing vitamins. If there’s one thing a child needs every single day, it’s a healthy immune response. Even normal play and the digestion of food create oxidative stress and free radicals. The immune system responds to these natural stressors by neutralizing free radicals and keeping reactive oxygen in check. Daily Immune Defense for Children supplies children with the nutrients their bodies need to continually bring their wellbeing back into balance through a strong, speedy immune response.
Be Ready Year-Round
Immune challenges are a year-round event. In fact, any time you're under stress, your immune system is challenged and your wellbeing is put at risk. These stressors come in many forms, yet all of them tax your immune system's energy reserves. Stay well and fight strong with XIGO'S Daily Immune Defense. Unlike some immune boosters that can wear out their effectiveness, Daily Immune Defense is formulated for ongoing daily use.
Battle Oxidative Stress
Your immune system is always active, which can result in high levels of free radicals and oxidative stress. The more active it is, the more nutrients it needs to reduce rising levels of reactive oxygen and free radicals. Daily Immune Defense provides zinc and beta carotene, which are high in antioxidants and directly target this daily nutritional need. Take XIGO Daily Immune Defense for potent, ongoing support of your complete immune system.
- Beta glucans are plant-derived nutrients that trigger an alert to help immune cells act more quickly
- L-glutamine is metabolic fuel that provides nutrients to support a robust immune response
- Lactoferrin is an antioxidant protein that helps the immune system recall past immune challenges and enhance future detection
XIGO Triple Action Immune
To help you guard against missing the important events in your life, XIGO's flagship product line focuses on immune system support that offers a triple-action immune defense:
- Detects: The faster your body notices a health threat, the less time those rapidly-multiplying bad guys have to cause a problem. XIGO contains plant-derived beta glucans that trigger a host of immune cells to investigate and eliminate health threats. This nutritional support helps your immune system recognize problems quickly, so it can curb the escalating destruction pathogens cause. Your XIGO immune response starts fast: A fast immune response reduces the intensity and duration of any health threat. That means less stress build-up, less internal clean-up, and more energy for everything else you want to do.
- Defends: When your immune system needs to fight off a threat, L-glutamine provides the metabolic fuel to do the job. Unfortunately, your body’s natural L-glutamine levels can drop drastically (up to 50%) in times of stress. XIGO supplies additional L-glutamine when your body needs it the most, and because XIGO comes in chewable tablets, it delivers this L-glutamine boost directly to tissues in the mouth and throat—your first line of immune defense. Your XIGO immune response stays strong: XIGO’s L-glutamine boost helps ensure your immune response won’t diminish prematurely.
- Deters: To guard against future threats, XIGO includes lactoferrin. Lactoferrin supports the immune system’s ability to remember threats it has previously encountered. In addition to being a strong antioxidant, lactoferrin helps your immune system educate new cells, making your entire system that much smarter. Your XIGO immune response works smart: XIGO nutritional support for your immune system's memory enables that immune function to react more quickly when it encounters a pathogen it has previously fought. Immune "smarts" mean you'll reap the health benefits of an even faster immune response the next time around.
Like the triple-action immune support products, all XIGO products are designed to provide synergistic, natural solutions to pressing health conditions. Xigo is committed to developing natural products backed by science. Their goal is to develop formulas where each ingredient complements and expands on the effects of the other ingredients. They achieve this goal by making sure that Xigo understands how each ingredient acts on the body, as reported in scientific journals. This way you can be assured that every ingredient used in XIGO Health formulas, has a substantial body of scientific evidence proving its efficacy and safety.
How do you pronounce Xigo?
Xigo is pronounced "chee-go."
What is the stimulant/sedative cycle and how can I break it?
Many energy products pump up the body with high doses of caffeine and artificial stimulants. This artificially induced stimulation can leave you feeling jittery, unable to calm down and relax. To induce sleep after taking such a strong stimulant, many users resort to taking an equally strong sleep aid. For parents who need to be able to respond to middle-of-the-night emergencies, a drug-induced sleep is not an option. All-natural XIGO Daytime Restore and Nighttime Repose work in concert to maintain an alert responsiveness during the day and a calming, tranquil rest in the evening. This natural, gentle approach allows users to break the stimulant/sedative cycle.
What role does inflammation play in managing stress?
Inflammation is the body's way to bring blood, enzymes and other resources to a particular area in response to a need. Some inflammation is normal. However, when inflammation exceeds normal ranges, it can contribute to a number of physiological concerns. To help maintain a healthy inflammation response, XIGO's Daytime Restore contains curcumin. Curcumin is a compound that has been shown to support a healthy inflammation response, promote healthy cell development, and inhibit excessive inflammation.
What are adaptogens and why are they important?
When the body encounters a stressor, cortisol levels rise and the body goes on high alert, ready to respond. After the stress response, the body needs to calm back down. Adaptogens help the body regain equilibrium so that it doesn't remain in a stressed state for longer than necessary. XIGO's Nighttime Repose contains an adaptogen called ashwaganda. Ashwaganda has a calming, tranquil adaptogenic action that helps relieve anxiety and keep the body's inflammation levels within the normal range.
How can I become more resilient over time?
Boosting energy levels is easy. Boosting energy levels in a lasting, healthy way is quite a bit harder. In the world of fast fixes, remedies often focus on pumping up energy levels with caffeine, stimulating the nor-adrenergic system, and doing little to calm the body. Such stimulation stresses the body over time. When the body is stressed, it takes even more energy to return to homeostasis, draining reserves even more. XIGO Daytime Restore takes a different approach. Daytime Restore avoids instant energy fixes that lead to higher levels of stress, less stability and, therefore, less usable energy over time. Instead the formulation prioritizes long-term health and contains ingredients that not only support immediate nutritional needs, but also help develop cumulative resilience.
How does Daytime Restore help me long-term?
The human body forms a complex and adaptive system. Some forms of energy increase the body's resilience in that they provide nutrients that can help prevent future energy expenditures. For example, antioxidants stop free radicals from continuing to oxidize cells, which helps stem the destruction free radicals can cause. The faster free radical damage is stopped, the less energy is required for repairing the damage. The Daytime Restore approach recognizes that energy conserved in one arena is energy gained in another. In response, Daytime Restore contains a synergistic blend of nutrients that help to prevent future problems.
Why does my immune system need extra nutritional support?
The body’s natural defenses are compromised in times of stress.
What is an innate immune defense?
The innate immune functions have the job of identifying and destroying invaders. This part of the immune system detects when there is a challenge and activates different types of immune cells to eliminate the problem.
What is an adaptive immune defense?
The adaptive immune functions help the immune system remember and recall immune challenges it has previously encountered and respond more quickly to repeat attacks.
Why are Xigo immune products in the form of chewable tablets?
Chewable tablets dissolve in the mouth, directing nutrients directly to the tissues lining the throat and mouth. This is the body’s first line of defense. From there, immune cells disperse Xigo’s nutritional support throughout the entire body for a complete immune response.
How is Xigo Maximum Immune Defense different from the Daily Immune Defense?
Most people don’t think about their immune system until they feel run down. Xigo Maximum Immune Defense was designed as an extra-strength formula for a quick immune response and can be used by adults or children.
When and how often should you use Xigo Maximum Immune Defense?
Take two chewable tablets as soon as you feel the need for extra immune support, then repeat three or four times a day until the eight, single-dose packets in the box are gone.
How is the Xigo Daily Immune Defense different from the Maximum Immune Defense?
The Daily Immune Defense provides ongoing immune support and includes zinc for oxidative stress support and beta-carotene for improved absorption of important vitamins.
Is there any research behind the Xigo Immune Defense products?
There are multiple studies on the individual ingredients used in the product (beta-glucans, L-glutamine and lactoferrin). The formula used in Xigo has been positively reviewed by a top immunologist from the University of Texas and the Maximum Immune Defense formula is currently undergoing a 140-person, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study in Boston to establish the product’s effectiveness in the relief of symptoms from the common cold. Xigo is a company that is committed to the investment in ongoing research of ingredients used in its formulas.
What's in a name?
The people at Xigo Health believe that ultimately, a name is memorable because of what it represents. There is nothing extraordinary about names such as: Apple, Porsche, Bono or Oprah...until we consider what those names are associated with.
The goal is for Xigo Health to become such a recognizable name; that they become known for formulas containing quality ingredients, backed by science, at specific dosages to address specific issues. Until that time, they've tried to have some fun as well:
- "Chi" (the Greek letter X) is the "life force" in all living things in Chinese culture.
- "Go" is exactly that, moving from one place to another, to a better place.
So they put them together to bring you "The Life Force that keeps you GO-ing"!
XIGO's Founding Family
The Beeck family is always on the go. As a successful entrepreneur, Rudy has traveled the world collaborating with companies and countries to develop new technologies and products. His wife Josie has had a full career in broadcast journalism as a producer and anchor for Univision in New York City. She is currently working on a documentary about the Caribbean. Rudy and Josie's three children also lead action-packed lives. Their oldest daughter Manuela is a junior at Georgetown University's business school and actively contributes new ideas to the XIGO project. The twins, Camila and Rodolfo, are seniors in high school. Camila is passionate about 'helping people' and was recently elected president of her school's volunteer services organization. Rodolfo is an avid fisherman, plays on his high school basketball team, writes for his school's newspaper and is a member of his school’s Diversity Council. All three children conduct demonstrations of Xigo products.
XIGO gets its start
Any successful entrepreneur is always on-the-go and that describes Xigo’s founder Rudy Beeck and his family completely. The story of Xigo started when Rudy was traveling extensively from his home in Miami to Spain, working with his scientist partner on the development of groundbreaking treatments for asthma, emphysema and arthritis. Upon arriving in Spain, Rudy would often feel the pressures of a cold developing from the long flight, change in temperatures and stress of travel.
Birthplace of Xigo
The scientist taught Rudy that the best way to remain healthy under stress was to support the immune system. Rudy started taking a mixture of beta glucans, lactoferrin and L-glutamine that his scientist partner prepared for him and his own family. Rudy remained healthy on that trip and many trips other trips that followed. Returning home healthy to his family, his wife Josie and oldest daughter Manuela started taking the powerful immunity powder but his twins, Camila and Rodolfo, weren’t so keen on the taste. In fact, Rodolfo told his dad he would rather get sick than take that "yucky powder." That’s when Rudy got the idea to formulate the powder into a chewable product that was effective, convenient for adults and that children would most likely try and enjoy. Named after the ancient Asian concept for life force, and the formula that keeps his whole family going, Xigo was born. Since then, Xigo has continued to provide innovative, natural solutions that help the entire family live full, healthy lives.
At XIGO Health, they believe that:
- Understanding and responding to customers’ health needs is the top priority and guides everything that they do.
- Nutritional supplements are very powerful tools to help address key health issues.
- The best way to use nutritional supplements is to select a few ingredients that contain the right amount of active constituents that act on the body in a synergistic way to provide the desired health benefit.
- Nutritional supplements in their formulas should be selected on the basis of science and research that clearly shows their efficacy and safety.
- Their ingredient selection, products, packaging, marketing pieces and design should be respectful of the environment.
- They are proud and deeply passionate about these beliefs and they guide their work every day.
Xigo, pronounced "Chee-go," is named after the Chinese word Chi, which signifies the “life force” that resides in all living things. The Beeck family likes to think of it as the life force that keeps you going. At Xigo, they are passionate about providing solutions to common health problems by combining natural ingredients in unique ways so they work together on the body. Their formulas are designed to help the body do what it already knows how to do, only better, through the combination of novel ingredients, in effective dosages.