Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Baby Diapers Stage 5 (27+ lbs.) 26 Diapers
Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Baby Diapers Stage 5 (27+ lbs.) offer soft, cloth-like comfort and premium absorbency. In addition to keeping your baby dry, the super absorbent polymer is non-toxic and hypoallergenic. Chlorine Free Baby Diapers feature stretchy leg gathers and resealable closure tabs. As always, Seventh Generation diapers are free of chlorine processing; they are also free of fragrances, latex and petroleum-based lotions, so you get to decide what touches your baby's sensitive skin. Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Baby Diapers now have an improved environmental footprint, due to a redesigned core that is more efficient at absorption and uses less processed chlorine free wood pulp.
- Stage 5: 27+ lbs., 26 diapers
- Wood pulp processed without chemicals containing chlorine
- Fragrance and latex free
- Premium fit and absorbency
If every household in the U.S with babies replaced just one package of diapers processed with chemicals containing chlorine with their chlorine free diapers, that would prevent 2,800 lbs of chlorinated hydrocarbons form polluting the air, lakes and streams.Your choice of Seventh Generation chlorine free products can help reduce the amount of chlorinated toxins released into the environment and help make the world a healthier place for your family and generations to come.
Seventh Generation discloses all ingredients. You have the right to know what makes their diapers safe for the environment and your baby as well as effective at keeping your baby dry and comfortable. They include a list of ingredients on all their baby care products.
Seventh Generation is committed to becoming the world's most trusted brand of authentic, safe, and environmentally-responsible products for a healthy home. For 20 years, the closely held Burlington, Vermont-based company has been at the forefront of a cultural change in consumer behavior and business ethics.
One of the country's first self-declared "socially responsible" companies, Seventh Generation is a business that operates according to a new and different set of principles and values that in many ways are a marked departure from those long considered "traditional." Its business practice is focused on offering people avenues to express their idealism, passion, and commitment to causes larger than themselves at every point along its supply chainâ€”from suppliers and partners to shareholders, customers and its own staff.
The company derives its name from the Great Law of the Iroquois that states, "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." Every time you use a Seventh Generation product you are making a difference by saving natural resources, reducing pollution, keeping toxic chemicals out of the environment and making the world a safer place for this and the next seven generations.
Seventh Generation Global Imperatives
- Restore the Environment: Restore is the next reduce, reuse, recycle. Seventh Generation is working to ensure that their products have a circular lifecycle, meaning natural resources are being used and renewed at a rate that is always below their rate of depletion.
- Inspire Conscious Consumption: Seventh Generation's focus is to inspire thoughtful consideration of each purchase—from the immediate impact of the products you buy (Is it safe? Is it gentle on the earth? Does it work?), to the broader impact throughout their lifecycle.
- Create a Just and Equitable World: Seventh Generation is committed to making sure that everyone their company interacts with—from the farmers who grow their lavender to the customers who use these products—are treated fairly and with respect.
Seventh Generation Operating Principles
- Systems Thinking: As suggested by The Great Law of the Iroquois, Seventh Generation strives to act with the knowledge that their business belongs to a larger system in which everything is interconnected, and that everything they do affects everything else.
- Radical Transparency: Seventh Generation believe that the best way to ensure that they live up to their aspirations is to be completely transparent about their business and product practices. You should expect to see all of their values and principles in everything they make, say, and do. It’s really that simple.
- Influence Beyond Their Size: Seventh Generation is determined to inspire others through innovation, education, and interaction. They proudly donate 10% of their profits to support organizations that work for positive change.