Prince of Peace - Red Ginseng Royal Jelly - 10 Vial(s)
Prince of Peace Red Ginseng Royal Jelly is a non-alcoholic, new improved dietary supplement made of 6 year-old Chinese Red Panax Ginseng with Royal Jelly. Prince of Peace Red Ginseng Royal Jelly is one of the most popular herbal tonic combinations in the orient. Prince of Peace, one of the world's largest ginseng companies, prides itself on bringing to the consumer the highest quality ginseng products available anywhere. Now this ancient formula has been re-created to their exacting standards of quality and potency.
For thousands of years, Chinese Red Panax Ginsenh has been traditionally taken to help support the body's energy system and as an adaptogenic herb. An adaptogen helps the body deal with the negative effects of stress and bring the body back into balance. Chinese Red Panax Ginseng has been safely taken by a significant portion of the world's population for hundreds of years. Today the growing number of users includes people from all walks of life in almost every country in the world. Ginseng is treasured and claimed to be the King of All Herbs. Red Panax ginseng has been traditionally taken to boost and stimulate the body's energy system.
Royal Jelly is the unique substance that is fed to the queen bee by the worker bees and is what she relies on for nourishment in her unique role in the development of the new bees. Worker bees live only for a few weeks while the queen bee lives for many years and Royal Jelly is believed to make this difference. Royal Jelly is also rich in amino acids, carbohydrates, minerals (such as calcium, potassium, and iron), proteins, B vitamins, and enzymes.
About Prince of Peace
Prince of Peace Enterprises, Inc., founded in 1983, earned its reputation as a leading and diversified company, specializing in the marketing, importing and distribution of gourmet products, beverages, dietary supplements, natural OTC topical analgesics (like world famous Tiger Balm), herbal products and teas; as well as product formulation, packaging and private labeling.
Prince of Peace Enterprises, Inc. is headquartered in the heart of the San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA with additional branch offices established in New York and Los Angeles, and internationally in Hong Kong, China, and Malaysia.
Their founder is a man faithful to God's leadership. Through his choice of thier company name, one can tell that their philosophy is built upon the ethical principles of the evangelical Christian faith. Thier goal is to make Prince of Peace a company you can trust and rely on. Awarded the Entrepreneur of the Year, by the prestigious Singapore American Business Association, their President, Kenneth Yeung attributes his successes to God's guidance and blessings.
To become a world class provider of natural health food & gourmet quality gifts at competitive prices.
Their mission is for their teams to make a positive contribution to our world through increasing its knowledge about health and through encouraging the development of healthy lifestyles by providing high quality products and outstanding service.
- Service is No. 1
- To supply the most reliable, natural, and delicious high quality health food products to their consumers.
- Mutual Respect
- They need to respect every staff member at Prince of Peace, their suppliers and the communities beyond their clients; they use mutual respect as one of their standards for the company's behavior.
- Strive for Perfection
- Prince of Peace Group is like a big family, where their staff can achieve their potential and grow with the company in a safe and healthy work environment.
- Working as a Team
- Prince of Peace stresses teamwork; it is only through teamwork that they can leverage and multiply the company's efforts.
- Caring for All
- Aside from the normal commercial expectation of "taking from the society, giving back to the society", they seek to care for 'their neighbors' around the world, whether the issue is education, social welfare, the environment, or some other concerns where they can make a difference.