Enzymatic Therapy - DGL Ultra Caramel Crème Flavored - 90 Chewable Tablets
Enzymatic Therapy DGL Ultra Extra-Strength Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Caramel Crème Flavored stimulates and accelerates the natural protective factors in the digestive tract which helps relieve occasional stomach discomfort immediately. In Enzymatic Therapy DGL Ultra Caramel Crème Flavored, the glycyrrhizin compound - associated with high blood pressure - has been removed.
The potent 10:1 extract makes Enzymatic Therapy DGL Ultra Caramel Crème Flavored ultra-concentrated, which means it provides immediate benefits and maximum absorption. Enzymatic Therapy DGL Ultra Extra-Strength Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Caramel Crème Flavored is chewable because saliva enhances the effect of Enzymatic Therapy DGL Ultra Caramel Crème's natural compounds, and it tastes great simply to please your palate. The Caramel Crème flavor was voted the #1 best-tasting DGL! Try Enzymatic Therapy DGL Ultra Extra-Strength Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Caramel Crème Flavored today to experience maximum relief!
Parts Used and Where Grown
Originally from central Europe, licorice now grows all across Europe and Asia. The root is used medicinally.
Historical or Traditional Use
Licorice has a long and highly varied record of uses. It was and remains one of the most important herbs in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Among its most consistent and important uses are as a demulcent (soothing, coating agent) in the digestive and urinary tracts, to help with coughs, to soothe sore throats, and as a flavoring. It has also been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to treat conditions ranging from diabetes to tuberculosis.
Why use a deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL) supplement?
- It’s a natural choice for healthy digestion.
- DGL supports a healthy digestive system and helps provide soothing relief of, and support for, the stomach lining and intestinal tract.
Why take DGL Ultra?
- It works fast.
- DGL Ultra extra-strength deglycyrrhizinated licorice stimulates and accelerates natural protection in the digestive tract. You’ll notice relief of occasional stomach discomfort immediately!
- It’s strong.
- The potent 10:1 extract makes this product ultra-concentrated, which means it provides immediate benefits and maximum absorption.
- It tastes great - voted best tasting DGL!
- DGL Ultra is chewable, because saliva enhances the effect of its natural compounds. Of course, many DGL supplements don’t taste as good the Caramel Creme flavor of this UltraSoothe brand DGL. If you’ve avoided DGL in the past, now it the time to give it a try!
- It’s safe.
- In DGL Ultra, the glycyrrhizin compound—associated with high blood pressure—has been removed.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they've been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson's Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover "What Better Feels Like" one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.