YS Organic Bee Farms - Raw Honey Plus Phyto-Foods Papaya, Grapefruit, Mango, Passion Fruit - 8 oz. (226g)
YS Organic Bee Farms - Raw Honey Plus Phyto-Foods. Fine textured crystals are characteristic of totally pure, unheated, unprocessed, raw honey. Properly crystallized honey has a fine , smooth, texture. Crystallized honey preserves natural goodness and doesn’t drip. The more rapidly honey crystallizes the fine the texture will be. YS Organic Bee Farms Raw Honey Plus Phyto-Foods Papaya, Grapefruit, Mango, Passion Fruit has been noted for its ability to heal wounds and treat infections. It is also known for its antioxidant, antibiotic and antiviral capabilities. In general, honey is 18-20% water and is comprised of the monosaccharide glucose and fructose; vitamins A, B-complex, C, D, E, K, and beta-carotene, as well as minerals and enzymes. Raw, unprocessed honey has the most medicinal and nutritional value. Their Wholesome Health Honey is a bee product that speaks for itself; totally pure, unheated, unprocessed, raw; accepting nothing less than the highest in quality!
YS Organic Bee Farms Raw Honey Plus Phyto-Foods:
- 100% Pure, Unheated, Unfiltered, Unprocessed (live enzymes, vitamins, minerals and all the nutrients are carefully preserved as a wholefood)- Straight From The Hive!
- Pure, raw state provides maximum level of natural antioxidants and healing agents as a functional food enhanced with a synergistic unique blend of beneficial phyto-foods.
- Naturally crystallized, energy packed, true raw state, their honey is never forcefully processed to make creamy (spreadable).
- Harvested by healthy bees from healthy environment
About YS Organic Bee Farms
Y.S. Organic Bee Farms is built on a foundation of four generations of hands-on beekeeping experience. We are the pioneer in certified organic beekeeping in North America, having been granted organic certification in 1995 after intense research and development for many years. Since then our organic commitment continues to the organic food industry and we maintain organic certification. As a result we have been the most long-standing and reputable national distributor of certified organic honey.
Raw, Unfiltered, Unpasteurized
What is the major difference in organic from conventional beekeeping?
Organic bee colonies are not maintained with the use of any chemicals!
- Terramycin for treating foulbrood disease,
- Apistan for Verroa mites,
- GardStar for treating small hive beetles, nor
- Bee Go to chase bees instead of using a smoker.
- We meet all the standards of Organic Certification including: GMO Free, Land Certification, Beehives Certification, Producer Certification, Processor Certification.
How can someone say it's organic honey when bees can fly wherever they want?
The beehives are specifically placed in isolated areas away from any type of contamination (golf courses, agricultural areas, heavy traffic areas, landfills).
What makes your honey crystallize solid?
Where and what type of plants bees forage on will determine the nutrient level, crystallization, color, fragrance and taste. Y.S. beekeepers have the true knowledge of quality. The results produce a superior, energy packed (intense crystallization) honey with the highest possible levels of live enzymes, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and healing agents as a functional food. Only truly raw state honey that has never been processed will crystallize with intensity and has full beneficial properties nature intended.
- Antioxidant Activity: Known antioxidant compounds in natural sweetener to preserve food retarding deterioration, rancidity, and discoloration. The levels of antioxidants found in honey are similar to some fruits and vegetables weight for weight.
- Athletic Performance: Honey is a great pre-workout energy source, aiding an athlete's endurance and helping the athlete's muscles recuperate following a race or workout.
- Beauty Treatments: Honey is a natural humectant, which means it has the ability to attract and retain moisture. Try using honey in facial masks, bath oils, hair conditioners and more.
- Prebiotic Properties: Help promote the growth and activity of bifidobacteria.
- Other: Honey tastes sweeter than sugar, so less is needed to sweeten baked goods and beverages. Studies have shown that foods prepared with honey last longer and taste great.
Who certifies your products?
- National Agencies - NOP (National Organic Program), U.S.D.A. (United States Department of Agriculture)
- Independent Agencies - O.C.I.A. (Organic Crop Improvement Association)
- Kosher - CRC
YS Organic Bee Farms has built a credible reputation in the bee products market nationwide with four generations of hands-on beekeeping experience behind them. Dedication to the natural foods and supplement industry has been the focus of Y.S. Organic Bee Farms since its inception.
Their long term commitment to organic bee products lead them to intensive research and development. 1995 was a landmark year, a launching point, for Y.S Organic Bee Farms becoming the pioneer in producing and marketing Certified Organic Honey granted by U.S.D.A. / N.O.P. (United States Department of Agriculture / National Organic Program) organic certification.
They have established a close knit working relationship with dedicated beekeeping farms in Canada and Brazil to meet with the ever-growing demands as the major supplier of organic honey to the natural / health food and grocery industries.
Specialty products, such as YS Organic Bee Farms', require both retailer and consumer education. They have previously held exciting Organic Fairs drawing over 1,000 people a day as we toured around the Midwest region and offered tens of thousands of people the opportunity to learn the basic principles of beekeeping, organic benefits and awareness. Their fully-equipped mobile unit allowed the community to get "first hand" experience with lectures, samples and visual aids (displaying a see-through beehive with live bees including Queen Bee) was educational and stimulating for all who were privileged to be involved.
Their entire staff remains fully dedicated and committed to living a healthy lifestyle and serving the natural and organic products industry with PRIDE!
The philosophy at Y.S. Organic Bee Farm is and always will be...
Serious About Certified Organic Bee Farming; Researching and Leading the World to Certified Organic Honey!