Blk Beverages - Spring Water Infused with Fulvic Acid - 8 oz. (250 ml)
Black Beverages BLK. is a refreshing natural spring water infused with Fulvic Acid. Their natural proprietary formula, with a high pH of 9.0+, helps to balance the human body's pH levels. blk. contains over 77 trace minerals and electrolytes, which are an essential part of health and wellness.
Blk. Spring Water Features
- All Natural Canadian Spring Water
- Derived from an exceptionally pure artesian spring fed by aquifers surrounded by millions of acres of protected natural forests, deep within the Sandiland Forest Reserve in the natural wilderness of the Canadian Shield.
- This unspoiled area offers a natural filtration-the sand in the ground creates a natural filter leaving spring water with a perfectly balanced mineral composition and amazing taste.
- blk.'s organic proprietary formula of Humic and Fulvic acid is naturally black. When combined with their pure Canadian Spring Water, the blend binds to the water molecules giving blk. its signature black color.
- Over 77 trace minerals and elelments, which makes it one of Nature's most powerful organic electrolytes.
- Fulvic Acid is an organic natural electrolyte that serves to balance cell life and restore your electrical potential. Its low molecular weight allows it to be absorbed quickly hydrating you faster than regular water.
- Natural Antioxidant and Free Radical Scavenger.
- Low Acidity
- With a pH of 9+ blk. helps to balance your natural pH levels making your body less acidic.
- No Dyes
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Sugars
- No Calories
- 100% rPET Recyclable
- Certified Kosher
About Blk Beverages
Blk's proprietary blend of Fulvic Acid (a derivative of plant matter) is mined from a 70 million year old source deep within the earth. Naturally black in color, the formula binds to the molecules of their pure Canadian Spring Water turning it naturally black, with no artificial dyes, coloring, or additives. Fulvic Acid is critical in growth of plant life, helping the transportation and absorption of nutrients. Fulvic Acid's small molecular structure allows for the fast absorption of over 77 different trace minerals and elements, powerful electrolytes, antioxidants, and free radical scavengers.