Stamina Products - AeroPilates Magic Circle with Workout DVD 05-0020R
Stamina Fitness Magic Circle can be used alone as demonstrated in the accompanying video or added to your AeroPilates reformer workout. Stamina Fitness Magic Circle features form molded grips to fit comfortably against your body with a nonporous, molded padding that resists moisture.
Stamina Fitness Magic Circle was created by Joseph Pilates to be a versatile exercise aid you can use anywhere. The soft rubber-covered resistance ring provides faster, more targeted toning, improving muscle strength throughout the body especially in problem areas like the inner and outer thighs, upper arms, and chest. The comprehensive, easy-to-follow instructional DVD demonstrates how the AeroPilates progressive fitness system, can help you sculpt and reshape your body the AeroPilates way!
Stamina Fitness AeroPilates Magic Circle Features:
- AeroPilates Magic Circle included
- 14.75" diameter
- Professional grade, nonporous, molded padding
- Instructional DVD included: workout time approximately 23 minutes
- Recommended use: Use to improve muscle tone especially inner and outer thighs, arms and chest
- Material: Steel core ring with soft rubber cover and foam molded padded grips
- Product Color: Black
- Resistance: Heavy
- Comfort Elements: Padded, molded, non-porous grips
- Targeted Training: Inner and outer thighs, arms, chest
- Includes: AeroPilates Magic Circle, workout DVD
- Assembly: No assembly required
Research shows that the Stamina AeroPilates reformers with the patented Free-Form Cardio Rebounder deliver one of the most effective cardiovascular workouts available. AeroPilates reformers are the only Pilates reformers that will improve your muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, and cardiovascular fitness.
What is AeroPilates?
It starts with Pilates. Pilates was first developed in the early 1900's and is even more popular today as the mainstream has discovered it to be a safe, effective way to strengthen, stretch and tone muscles. AeroPilates combines traditional Pilates reformer exercise with cardiovascular exercise simply by adding a rebounder to one end of the AeroPilates reformer. The result is a workout that develops all four components of fitness-muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, and cardiovascular fitness.
So AeroPilates is an improved Pilates reformer workout that not only builds strength and flexibility, but with the addition of a simple rebounder, also addresses weight management and cardiovascular fitness.
"AeroPilates helped me gain strength, gain muscle mass, lose body weight, and gain endurance. It's not a hard core intense workout, but I gained endurance anyway." - Kia Beth Kafron
"Flexibility is so improved. My lower back hurt every day when I got up and now that I'm doing AeroPilates it doesn't." - Bonnie Pardy
A recent study shows that AeroPilates with patented Free-Form Cardio Rebounder delivers significant positive results including decreased body weight, improved body composition, improved overall strength, improved flexibility, better balance, and reduced stress. How would you like to have these results after eight short weeks?
|AeroPilates Eight Week Exercise Program Results|
|VO2 peak (measure of exercise potential)
||17% increased endurance
|Decreased body weight
||11% body weight reduction
||15% fat weight lost
5% lean muscle weight gained
||21% balance improvement
|Increased core strength
||28% improvement in overall muscle strength/endurance
||177% better low back/hamstring flexibility
9% hip flexion improvement
18% torso rotation improvement
||58% stress reduction
||24% increase in overall strength/endurance to body weight ratio
The study was conducted by Neil Wolkodoff, Ph.D., sport scientist. "One of the interesting results from the study was how effective cardio rebounding is at burning calories compared to using an elliptical or a treadmill," said Wolkodoff. "In most of the cases the participants in the study were actually able to burn more calories in a non-impact way using cardio rebounding versus a treadmill or an elliptical."
- The test group included fourteen subjects with ages ranging from 23 to 64. Each participant exercised for 40 minutes per session, three sessions a week for eight weeks. The plan included traditional Pilates reformer exercises combined with Free-Form Cardio Rebounder workouts, and all were performed on an AeroPilates reformer. For comparison purposes, subjects were tested for the fitness basics shown above before starting the exercise program, and were tested again after completing the eight week program.
- The results showed that unlike other exercise machines that only target and isolate individual muscles, AeroPilates trains and strengthens the entire body from head to toe with full range-of-motion exercises.
- Unlike mat Pilates, the reformer is made to support the body where it is weak and challenge where it is strong to achieve balanced musculature. This is important in posture, balance, and for performing well in sports like golf, equestrian, tennis, basketball, football, baseball, etc.
- The patented Free-Form Cardio Rebounder workout is like bouncing against a mini-trampoline while lying on the reformer's sliding carriage. Adjust the resistance for more core work or more leg work. The cardio workout is gentle to joints and connective tissue yet the target heart rate is reached and maintained more effectively than with a treadmill or elliptical trainer.
A separate study compared heartbeats per minute. For maximum fitness results it is important to work within your target heart rate zone, so for your workout to be effective it has to keep you in your zone. Determining heartbeats per minute shows The comparison below shows the AeroPilates rebounder workout elevated athletes' heart rates faster and more efficiently than a standard treadmill and maintained the heart rate within the target heart rate zone throughout the workout session.
|Exercise mode||Heartbeats per minute (bpm) after |
working out for seven minutes
Stamina's AeroPilates reformers are the only true Pilates reformers that provide low-impact cardiovascular training plus the total body flexibility, strength training, sculpting and toning that Pilates is famous for.