Zia Natural Skin Care - Treatments Citrus Night Time Reversal 7g
Zia Natural Skincare Citrus Night Time Reversal reverses roughness and environmental damage while you sleep. This potent overnight treatment uses four natural alpha-hydroxy acids to clear pores and diminish signs of aging. Citrus Night Time Reversal contains red wine, buttermilk, sugar cane and whole citrus concentrate to promote new cell production while helping minimize lines, sun spots and enlarged pores.
Features and Benefits:
- Organic Sunflower Oil provides essential fatty acids to moisturize and soften.
- Whole food acids clarify and smooth without the irritation of chemically derived AHA's.
- Pair with Fresh Papaya Enzyme Mask to achieve maximum results.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids in Red Wine, Raw Sugar & Buttermilk help clarify & smooth.
- Antioxidants Vitamin E & Bilberry Extract nourish & protect against free radical damage.
- Paraben free.
Restore and rejuvenate troubled skin with Zia's targeted, high-potency treatments. Natural and paraben free, Zia treatments work in synergy with your daily regimen to provide age-defying solutions for problem skin. Concentrated formulas work to resolve skin tone and texture, reduce acne and pore size, diminish wrinkles, and firm skin. A radiant complexion awaits you.
A complement to your daily regimen, treatments provide concentrated solutions to specific skin care concerns, such as uneven texture, large pores, and reduced firmness. Zia’s food-based antioxidant masks provide visible results and allow you to customize treatments to your skin’s unique needs, nourishing your skin to keep it looking and feeling beautiful.
Natural Skin Care
Why Use Natural Skin Care Products?
The answer is simple: Zia Natural Skincare doesn't contain any of the harsh or potentially harmful ingredients found in many other brands. Your skin is like a sponge that absorbs much of what it comes into contact with, so it's best to avoid putting potentially harmful ingredients directly on your skin to eliminate the possibility that they will be absorbed into the body.
But can natural products be effective? Just take a look at the world around you. Nature is powerful, rejuvenating and beautiful. Using advanced techniques in skin technology, Zia has captured the raw benefits of nature's essential oils and botanical extracts. By processing our ingredients as little as possible, they remain rich in nutrients, vitamins and vital antioxidants. They have perfected luxurious and effective anti-aging formulas that are free of harsh chemicals and artificial colors and fragrances that can cause skin sensitivity. By maintaining a short link between nature and their products, Zia is not only beneficial for your skin, but eco-friendly as well. So, when it comes to maintaining smooth, radiant skin - Defy Nature with Nature.
All About Ingredients
What you put on your skin is just as important as what you put in your body. At Zia, they pride themselves on creating luxurious, age-defying, skin-firming products using safe, all-natural ingredients. Zia formulas combine essential oils and botanicals to deliver key nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants to your skin. Their products never contain added fragrances, which are potential irritants for sensitive skin. When pampering yourself with a complete Zia regimen, rest assured that you are doing what's best for your skin and the environment.
Be Vigilant About What You Put On Your Skin
There is a lot of discussion in the media today about potentially harmful ingredients in beauty and skin care products. Many of these ingredients are known to cause low-grade irritation and skin dehydration. Some are potentially carcinogenic and have been linked to endocrine disruptions, cancer and other diseases. As consumers become more concerned with the ingredients in the products they use, more studies are being conducted. At Zia, they carefully monitor all new ingredient information as it becomes available, and our product philosophy is to avoid using potentially harmful or controversial ingredients in our products.
Zia's premium natural products contain:
- No artificial colors: The long-term effects of artificial colors on the body are unknown. Since they serve no useful purpose, it's best to avoid them when possible.
- No synthetic fragrances: Fragrances are a common cause of skin irritation and could mask spoilage of a product. The only source of fragrance in Zia products are pure essential oils.
- No formaldehyde donors: Formaldehyde is a preservative that can irritate skin and be a cause of contact dermatitis. It is also being studied as a possible carcinogen.
- No phthalates: Used in some fragrances, phthalates are thought to be detrimental to human reproduction and development.
- No sulfate-based surfactants: These sulfates can cause skin irritations and also dry out skin and hair.
- No MEA, DEA, or TEA: Ethanolamines are being studied as possible carcinogens.
- No aluminum: Aluminum is being studied for its possible links to diseases.
- No petrolatum or mineral oil: Used as an inexpensive emulsifier base in some products, it can clog pores and cause acne. It provides no nourishing benefit for skin and may also interfere with normal perspiration and other skin functions.
- No animal testing: We care about the earth and all living creatures. That's why we never test our products on animals.
The main allergens found in skin care are fragrances and preservatives. They can cause allergic dermatitis and other skin irritations, which can lead to unpleasant itching, burning, stinging and/or redness.
Zia does not add fragrances to our skin care products and we carefully test each preservative they use. They delicately balance the ingredients they need to maintain product freshness and safety with what is most gentle to the skin. If you have sensitive skin or allergies, they recommend that you test all products on a patch of skin before using.
Vegetarian and Vegan Friendly Products
All of Zia products are 100% vegetarian. They continually strive for the finest possible formulations with superior efficacy and optimum benefits. They offer a unique collection of quality personal care products for consumers seeking natural, organic and cruelty-free ingredient alternatives within the vegetarian ethic.
Their natural ingredients, including vegetable and nut oils, plant waxes, herbal extracts and pure essential oils, are derived from plant sources, which they know are safe, effective and animal friendly. They reject all cruelly obtained animal ingredients, such as musk, castoreum and cochineal (carmine) and never use meat and fishing industry by-products, such as gelatin, tallow, collagen, elastin, squalene (Zia uses the alternative 'squalane' from olives) and others.
While the vegetarian ethic allows for the use of humanely derived milk, honey, beeswax and lanolin, only a very limited number of their products contain these ingredients. Zia Natural Skincare makes every attempt to offer a full range of quality personal care products that can meet and exceed strict vegan standards, but the following products do not meet vegan guidelines because of one or more ingredients listed below:
- 15 Minute Face Lift contains: Albumin (from egg white)
- Apple Refining Mask contains: Nonfat Dry Milk
- Citrus Night Time Reversal contains: Buttermilk Powder
- Fresh Papaya Enzyme Mask contains: Honey, Beeswax
- Pumpkin Exfoliating Mask contains: Nonfat Dry Milk, Honey
- Seaweed Lift Serum contains: Honey
- Super Moisturizing Mask contains: Honey
- Ultimate Age Defying Mask contains: Albumin (from egg white)
- Ultimate "C" Serum contains: Bee Pollen Extract
Respecting All Earth's Living Creatures.
At Zia, it's a core philosophy to provide effective products that are animal friendly and cruelty free. We believe that luxury skin care need not inflict harm on any living creatures and refuse to test on animals, nor do we ask others to do so for us. They reject the use of all cruelly derived animal ingredients, such as carmine and cochineal, and insist that all of our suppliers provide proof that ingredients they supply are not tested on animals.
A History Of Natural, Beautiful Skin.
In 1984, Zia Wesley-Hosford set out on her mission to offer consumers a natural, healthy way to luxuriously care for their skin. Using the sink in her tiny Sausalito apartment outside San Francisco, she meticulously formulated a new and effective water-soluble eye treatment oil from natural ingredients. Zia Natural Skincare was born.
During the humble beginnings, long before "naturalpart of our everyday vernacular, Zia worked to educate consumers about the benefits of natural products and the potentially harmful ingredients that can be found in many mass-produced skin care products. Customers took notice. Zia's devotion to providing great products, tips for beautiful skin, resources and education, has allowed Zia to grow from a modest mail order business into a leading natural, luxury skin care line with proprietary age-defying products for all skin types.
Zia no longer mix their products in kitchen sinks, but their commitment to creating safe, eco-friendly, luxurious skin care remains the same. They truly appreciate their loyal customers and are glad you have joined them on this journey.
Timeless Beauty Through Natural, Luxurious Skin Care.
They strive to create age-defying products that are all natural, luxurious and effective. Zia combines advanced techniques in skin technology with the wisdom of the natural world to craft eco-friendly products that promote and enhance skin health and help fight the signs of aging. Their formulas capture the natural power of foods, pure essential oils and herbal extracts, blended together to deliver skin benefits without harsh chemicals or added fragrances. They Defy Nature with Nature.