Dang - Toasted Coconut Chips Chocolate Sea Salt- 2.82 oz. (80g)
Dang Toasted Coconut Chips Chocolate Sea Salt strike the perfect balance of sweet and salty. Dang's toasts whole coconut slices to perfection for a satisfying crunch, enhancing the naturally sweet flavor with a dash of cane sugar, cocoa powder and sea salt. Snack on them straight from the bag or up your topping game on salads, yogurt, oatmeal, smoothies, ice cream... the list is endless!
- Great for when you need a snack
- Sprinkle them on salads, ice cream and yogurt
- Contain just a pinch of sea salt
- Gluten free and soy free
- No cholesterol
- Good source of fiber
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Dang Products Contain Any Allergens?
We track the presence of all top 8 allergens (according to the FDA) in our products, and state any on our packaging under the ingredient statement. Here is some information that people with food allergies and sensitivities should know:
- Their coconut chips and rice chips contain coconuts. Coconuts are designated as tree nuts by the FDA, but the products and the facilities are otherwise tree-nut or peanut free.
- Their Salted Cacao Coconut Chips contain milk powder as an ingredient. For those who steer clear of dairy, there is good news, they’ve replaced the Salted Cacao flavor with their new vegan Chocolate Sea Salt Coconut Chips (the new recipe is dairy free).
Are Dang Products Gluten Free?
Yes! Not only are all Dang ingredients gluten-free, but they also test for the presence of gluten in all of their products.
Are Dang Products Organic?
While they work with a network of small coconut farmers who employ farming methods with practices similar to organic, they do not have organic certification. This is an important issue to Dang, and they're currently exploring ways to get some of their products certified organic in the near future.
Are Dang Products Non-GMO?
Yes! All of our products are certified Non-GMO and bear the Non-GMO Project seal.
They say the two most important days are the day you were born and the day you figure out why you were born.
The first day founder, Vincent, doesn't remember, but the second day he remembers clearly: April 29, 2011. In his Mom’s kitchen, he told her about his plans to start a pop-up restaurant and she gave him a recipe on an index card for Thai lettuce wraps that included toasted coconut. Vincent was so taken by the aroma and flavor of toasted coconut that he launched a company to sell it as a snack and named it after his mom.
At Dang, they love delicious, nutritious snacks and travel, which inspire all of their creations. They're excited to share them with you and look forward to hearing what you think so please drop them a line!