GAT - NitraFlex Hyperemia & Testosterone Enhancing Powder 30 Servings Pina Colada - 11 oz. (312 g)
German American Technologies NitraFlex Hyperemia and Testosterone Enhancing Powder is a high-intensity training formula. This clinically tested, high-intensity pre-training formula has potent ingredients to help magnify energy, alertness, strength, stamina, pumps and free testosterone during workouts.
- Highly Concentrated 3x Strength
- Clinically-Studied CFB + Vasoactive Compounds
- Clinically Tested in a Double-Blind Study!
- Boost Bench Press Strength up to 10lbs in Just 2 Weeks!
Nitraflex pre-workout delivers fast, explosive training results for a more powerful body, including energy, stamina, Nitric Oxide (NO) and testosterone levels. It contains proven muscle building L-Citrulline malate, L-Arginine, L-Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG) amino acids and Calcium Fructoborate (CFB), a natural, high potency form of Boron which has been shown to support free testosterone.
Unique properties of some of the key compounds in Nitraflex:
- 1-Scoop Serving: NitraFlex is so potent, only 1 scoop (1 serving) is necessary. Do not exceed 1 scoop in a single 24-hour period. Do not take NitraFlex within 5 hours of bedtime.
- High Citrulline: Arginine Ratio: Arginine is a proven precursor to nitric oxide (NO), a vasodilator. What most people don't know is that arginine supplementation stimulates the activity of arginase, an enzyme that breaks down arginine. Over time, this may actually result in reduced arginine and NO levels, in turn causing your pre-workout formula to stop working. Research suggests that supplementing with a high ratio of citrulline to arginine may reduce this risk by avoiding overstimulation of arginase.
- CFB Helps Support Testosterone: In a clinical study, calcium fructopyranose borate (CFB) was shown to increase total and free testosterone within 3 hours of a single dose equivalent to just over 2 scoops of Nitraflex. A longer-term study reported an increase in free testosterone by up to 29%.
- Effective Dose of Beta-Alanine: The clinically-proven performance enhancer beta-alanine was not "fairy dusted" in this formula. Rather, we added a powerful dose that you will feel working following your very first serving. (May promote slight, tingly-cerebral sensation).
- Creatine-Free: Creatine causes water retention, which can make achieving a dry, hard muscular look even more difficult. Sometimes Creatine is added to products precisely for this reason. We left it out of NitraFlex precisely for this reason. Thus making NitraFlex ideal for pre-contest prep and lean muscle physique.
- Cognitive Enhancers: NitraFlex contains unique ratios of scientifically validated compounds that help you remain alert, intense and focused while you're flying from set to set with veins fully dilated and muscles pumped to the extreme. (DMAE).
GAT helped pioneer landmark supplementation products tailored to the unique needs of individual athletes. Today, their decade of fundamental research and development has created a truly superior, best of breed product range. GAT is a true, acknowledged nutraceuticals design innovator, not merely a marketer. They have emerged as one of the world's superior sports and fitness establishments. Their products like Jetfuel and others can be seen briskly selling and put to vigorous use globally. GAT is popular and on a rapid rise in gyms, in exclusive health food stores and chains, General Nutrition Centers (GNC), Vitamin Shoppes stores, U.S. military base fitness centers, and at their authorized internet-based resellers.
GAT. Incredible product design. Incredibly easy to follow.
They realize you're serious about your regimen, regardless of where you are on your path to reach your ultimate fitness, sports and development goals. Their products make it exceptionally easy to calibrate exactly what's right for you. To get you on a clear, easy-to-follow path to enjoy your success with. How easy? Very easy. Know how you can select sports-specific training to improve performance? With GAT's comprehensive products, you can customize your nutritional supplement to your specific needs.
Their total commitment to product quality.
They go to the ends of the earth to purchase the exotic and far flung compounds they use to craft their products. But their quality outlook is borne in an unflinchingly strict, in-house management process that actually begins before they commit to the raw materials. First, an ingredient sample for their consideration must be accompanied by an appropriate Certificate of Analysis. Then it's subjected to their rigorous internal analysis. Once approved, they know that it meets their concentration and purity specifications, and can be used to calibrate their lab and manufacturing equipment (including HPLC). Only after this exhaustive up front scrutiny are the ingredients or compounds accepted. With this, they create the rules for product consistency to which all their manufacturing adheres.
A change to remember.
For ten years, they have been known as German American Technologies. It's now simply GAT, to make it even more memorable and durable. Their German-American roots run deeply throughout everything they do, and always will. Their heritage of devotion to brand and product design excellence continues to imbue us with the product design & development creativity. It's a name change whose time has come, to reflect the global nature of GAT as they continue to innovate the future of nutraceuticals.