Applied Nutriceuticals - Lit-Up Pre-Workout Powder Peach Tea- 216 Grams (40 Servings)
LIT UP - "Lift Increasing Technology"
Light the Fuse with LitUp!
Applied Nutriceuticals Lit-Up is the future of pre-workout supplementation: an innovative product that allows for dramatic increases in testosterone levels, greater neuromuscular strength, mind-muscle connection enhancement and increased libido; all of which lead to improved well-being and lasting muscular growth. Lit-Up utilizes the most current scientific research on sports supplementation to provide a cutting-edge formulation that yields cumulative results; and is very different from any product in the current pre-workout product segment in that it does not solely rely on powerful stimulants to deliver better workouts.
Sure there are a boatload of pre-workout products out there that promise to get you all jacked up. All of them share pretty much the same theme: Intense energy, vasodilation, pump and short-lived increases in strength. Most draw from the same pool of ingredients and lack any actual lasting anabolic effects. The result? They crank you all up only to let you down and leave you right back where they started a few hours earlier – except now you’re 1) strung out from being over-stimulated; 2) hungry because you can’t eat, and 3) in a catabolic state because you lack the necessary elements for recovery and growth.
That sucks, huh? All that work for nothing?
Don’t stress - check this out: What if your pre-workout drink could still deliver the perfect amount of energy, focus, pump, etc….but without the strung-out feeling and the loss of appetite for hours and hours after your workout? Then to take it further, what if it contained clinical doses of ingredients that are PROVEN to increase testosterone and build muscle? On top of it all, what if it was so effective at increasing strength IMMEDIATELY that you’ll hit a new PR the very first time you use it? That’s what we’re talking about here…
Lit-Up represents the future of pre-workout supplementation because it does so much more than all the others. It triggers dramatic increases in testosterone levels, greater neuromuscular strength, mind-muscle connection enhancement and increased libido; all of which lead to improved well-being and lasting muscular growth. Lit-Up focuses on yielding cumulative results, which is very different from any product in the current pre-workout product segment - in that it does not solely rely on powerful and often dangerous stimulants to deliver better workouts.
Here are the Product Characteristics in a Nut Shell:
- Precision energy delivery for greater neuromuscular strength, muscular endurance and increased focus; no mind-bending over-stimulation that leaves your stomach in knots!
- Strong mood-enhancing effect
- Positive effects on libido and sexual drive
- Exerts positive effects on joint health
- Dramatically increases testosterone to foster an environment favorable for substantial, long-term increases in lean body mass and fat reduction.
How Lit-Up Differs From Other Pre-Workout Products
- No Harsh Stimulants: Most of the popular products contain the stimulant 1,3 dimethylpentylamine. Some shady companies try to hide it by calling it Geranium Oil or Geranium Stem, but in the end it’s all the same synthetic stimulant. The over-utilization of this and other chemical stimulants can negate any growth potential brought on from a workout due to appetite suppression during the post-workout nutrient re-uptake window; plus they also often cause the user to “burn out” too quickly during a workout even though they’re still “wired”. This is a situation in which a large amount of energy is utilized during the first 20-30 minutes of a workout, leaving the user tired and lethargic for the rest of the training session. This lack of productivity can de-rail even the best training programs, and ultimately de-motivate even the most hardcore trainers.
- NO/H²S Pathway: Lit-Up takes the latest scientific research available to a whole new level by utilizing the synergism of the Hydrogen Sulfide (H²S) Nitric Oxide (NO) pathways: allowing for a huge increase in nutrient flow to target muscle tissue. The product also uses a unique nootropic/stimulant blend that allows for more targeted enhancement of the mind-muscle connection and greater neuromuscular strength.
- Precise Energy Timing: Ever finish up your workout with your stomach in knots; unable to eat because your pre-workout product has you so cranked up? Then by the time you settle down, you’ve missed the most important nutrient window of the day. LIT-Up has a potent, natural stimulant profile that delivers crisp clean focus and energy when you need it - but doesn’t over saturate adrenal glands or shut down hunger.
- RESULTS!: Research involving blood testing of free and serum testosterone levels in humans indicates heightened levels of testosterone within 6 days of the first dosage, with increases occurring up to 2 weeks before stabilizing at elevated levels. No other Pre-Workout gives you all this!
- The sports supplement market has seen a barrage of pre-workout products over the last few years, and all of them share pretty much the same theme: a pump, energy, vasodilation, and short-lived increases in strength. Most draw from the same concept with just a few ingredients and names switched around. (The product names are actually the most significant things that change in many cases!) Furthermore, they lack lasting effects from usage, instead just delivering an acute dose of the aforementioned effects, and then leave the user right back where they started a few hours earlier.
- Formulators of these products have been getting extremely aggressive in both the types and dosages of stimulants used in many popular pre-workout products. The result of this trend is a group of products that ultimately are counterproductive to the user. The over-utilization of stimulants can negate any potential due to anabolic effect brought on from a workout due to appetite suppression during the post-workout nutrient re-uptake window; plus they also often cause the user to “burn out” too quickly during a workout even though they’re still “wired”. This is a situation in which a large amount of energy is utilized during the first 20-30 minutes of a workout, leaving the user tired and lethargic for the rest of the training session. This lack of productivity can de-rail even the best training programs, and ultimately de-motivate even the most hardcore trainers. Enter a completely new angle…
- When the researchers at Applied Nutriceuticals began formulating Lit-Up, they recognized that the pre-workout supplement segment is a highly competitive product category and that another “me too” product would not be successful or really necessary. Just about every company in the sports supplement industry already has their own version of a powdered pre-workout that focuses on pump, energy, vasodilation, and a short-term boost in strength. The objective when developing Lit-Up was to begin with a clean sheet of paper and create a new level of product effectiveness in the pre-workout supplement category without any of the commonly found negative aspects in today’s products.
- Virtually all commonly available pre-workout products on the market utilize the Nitric Oxide (NO) pathway. This is a viable mechanism, and Lit-Up takes this to a whole new level by utilizing the 3-way synergism between NO, the hydrogen sulfide pathway (H²S Pathway), and the S-Adenosyl Methionine (SAM-e) / methylation pathway. This allows for greater stimulation of target androgen receptors, allowing for a dramatically more effective product. The product also uses a unique nootropic/stimulant blend that allows for more targeted enhancement of the mind-muscle connection, greater neuromuscular strength, and precise timing that does not oversaturate adrenal glands or shut down hunger.
- Consequently, Lit-Up provides a clean stimulant base to the users of the product, allowing them to increase performance without any of the undesirable after-effects common to other pre-workout products. It furthermore helps increase endogenous testosterone production via the stimulation of several different complex pathways that are illustrated below.
Here’s the bottom line. You can train like you’re on crack and get nowhere, or you can train hard, train smart and grow like a weed.
Lit-Up Technological Information:
- The main mechanism of action in Lit-Up™ has to do with three important entities: the NMDA (N-Methyl D-Aspartate) receptor, the biochemical pathway concerning SAM-e production and methylation, and an excitatory component that enhances the mind-muscle connection and primes NMDA receptor stimulation; creating a distinct and complex synergistic effect created by both direct stimulation and interaction of the three.
- NMDA receptors are located in the brain and spinal cord, and are responsible for functions having to do with memory, learning, synaptic function, and (important to this situation) the endocrine system (see structure above). When hypothalamic NMDA receptors are activated, they ultimately allow for initiation of steroidogenesis, which leads to the release of testosterone into the bloodstream.
- The SAM-e / methylation pathway is responsible for a variety of different biochemical reactions in the body. The pathway is also responsible for the formation of dopamine and norepinepherine plus the formation of H²S, all of which allow for greater NMDA receptor activity, greater NO activity and ultimately greater initiation of steroidogenesis.