Earth's Best - Organic Baby Food Puree Pear Carrot Apricot Flavor - 4.2 oz. (120 g)
Earth's Best Organic Baby Food Puree Pear Carrot Apricot Flavor is USDA organic certified. Earth's Best Organic Baby Food Puree contains 25% Daily Value for Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Zinc. Earth's Best Organic Baby Food Puree Pear Carrot Apricot Flavor contains antioxidants Vitamins C and E, Vitamin A and Zinc which help maintain healthy cells and are essential for normal growth and development. Earth's Best Organic Baby Food Puree Pear Carrot Apricot Flavor contains 45% Daily Value for Vitamin C. The fiber in Earth's Best Organic Baby Food Puree Pear Carrot Apricot Flavor helps support healthy digestion. Earth's Best Organic Baby Food Puree Pear Carrot Apricot Flavor contains no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. No potentially harmful herbicides or pesticides reside in Earth's Best Organic Baby Food Puree Pear Carrot Apricot Flavor. Earth's Best Organic Baby Food Puree Pear Carrot Apricot Flavor comes in convenient, squeezable, resealable pouch.
Earth's Best Mission
Earth's Best Organic provides "better for baby" products with the freshest, purest ingredients, so parents can nurture their baby's health with the utmost confidence. Earth's Best is the first and only full line of organic baby food. They strive to provide better for baby products to ensure that babies can grow up healthy and strong, eating pure, wholesome foods. And throughout the years they've grown too. They now offer organic formulas, snacks, meals and even earth-friendly baby body products for your little one. By expanding the trusted Earth's Best brand beyond baby foods they hope all children will grow up with the freshest and purest products possible in a clean and safe world.
Earth's Best Organic Foods
Organic foods offer countless healthful benefits for you, your children and the world. With Earth's Best you can be sure you are giving your family high quality organic foods.
Choosing organic is choosing to live a healthy life. Organic foods are produced without the use of potentially harmful chemicals pesticides, genetically engineered ingredients or growth hormones for animal-derived products. This is even more important when we consider infants. For four to six months following birth, infants receive most of their nutrition from breast milk or infant formula. It is so important that these formulas contain safe ingredients.
Many people choose organic foods to limit their exposure to more harmful pesticides that are used in conventional farming. More research is needed to determine the effect of different types and levels of pesticides used in agriculture on biomarkers of human health.
Both genetically engineered ingredients and growth hormones are prohibited practices as enforced by the National Organic Program. Earth's Best organic products do not contain genetically engineered ingredients (GEIs), which are made by inserting genes from one plant into a strain of another to produce more crops or control pests. Foods like meat and dairy that are certified as organic are also produced without the use of growth hormones as well. Why organic? It is better for you, your child and the environment they will grow up in.
The Earth's Best Difference:
- Organic ingredients grown without harmful pesticides
- No Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
- Most items are made only from whole grains
- No added salt, modified starches or refined sugars
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Kosher (excluding meat varieties)
- Rigorous product testing
Earth's Best Organic Ingredients
Earth's Best products are Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth and Quality Assurance International, agencies accredited by the USDA’s National Organic Program. That means they manufacture products that do not contain genetically modified organisms (GMOs) or potentially harmful pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers. It also means they can proudly display the USDA Organic logo on packaging of those products that are at least 95% organic.
- No Genetically Modified Organisms
- Whole Grains
- Kosher Certified
Earth's Best Quality Promise
Earth's Best is committed to ensuring your child grows up with safe, high quality ingredients and foods. Earth's Best produces food with the highest degree of attention to quality and safety. Each ingredient is tested for pesticides and potentially harmful residues. No product is released until their quality assurance department approves laboratory results, ensuring they meet the strict standards for organic certification.
- Earth's Best organic infant formula contains no toxic chemicals or heavy metals. Ingestion may compromise long-term immune system development.
- Earth's Best organic infant cereals provide an excellent source of iron to aid early physical and neurological development and restore the iron depletion that results after birth.
- Earth's Best organic baby juice comes from fresh pressed, undiluted, single strength juice. We do not use juice from concentrate.
- Earth's Best organic produce does not expose infants to the higher level of contaminants found in conventional produce. Proportionately, babies consume up to four times the fruits and vegetables that adults consume.
- Earth's Best organic jarred fruits provide an excellent source vitamin C to aids the absorption of iron and help fight infections.