Rootology- Non-Drowsy Breathe Free- 40 Capsules
Rootology Non-Drowsy Breathe Free is a fast-acting, non-drowsy, year-round, natural nasal & sinus herbal supplement that supports irritations caused by pollen, dander, dust, mold, pollution, chemicals, smoke and other irritants. Rootology's formula includes 13 powerful herbal extracts for sinuses, congestion, runny nose, sneezing, itchy watery eyes, cough and headache, no matter the cause of discomfort. Rootology does not need to "build up" in your system nor need to be taken daily, though some feel best results after doing so. Rootology is effective on its own, but you may combine it with other products. Each 2 capsule serving of herbal extract is equivalent to 6,700 mg of herbal powder.
What is Rootology & How Does it Work?
Nasal & sinus health can deteriorate quickly and make our lives miserable, whether due to blooming plants, pets, dust, pollution, chemicals, wildfire smoke or whatever's in the air that may congest or trigger a sneeze. Rootology is a blend of 13 concentrated herbal extracts that support against sneezing, congestion, sinus pressure, runny nose, itchy watery eyes, and headache.
Ingredients & Functions:
- Magnolia- The fragrant flower buds of the magnolia tree open the nasal passages for rhinitis, sinusitis and nasal discharge and help relieve headache
- Anemarrhena- Cools and nourishes nasal passages to relieve cough
- Xanthium- The fruit of the cocklebur bush opens nasal passages and alleviate itching; also used as an analgesic to relieve aches and pains associated with nasal congestion and sinusitis
- Ledebouriella- Relieves itchy nose and eyes and has been known to exhibit anti-inflammatory properties
- Schisandra- The Chinese name, "five flavor berry," is due to its possessing all five basic flavors; it tonifies the respiratory and immune system and promotes an overall calming effect.
- Cinnamon- Unblocks phlegm accumulation in chest
- Phellodendron- Supports kidney function and aids in detoxification
- Schizonopeta- Contains several chemical compounds such as menthol and caffeic acid, which help relieve itchy nose and eyes and transform phlegm
- Licorice- Supports lung function, moderates and harmonizes other herbs
- Chrysanthemum- Cooling properties relieve sore, swollen throat and headaches and help detoxify the system
- Forsythia- The cooling properties of forsythia fruit, which comes from the bright yellow bushes of early spring, help detoxify the system to relieve sore, swollen throat and headache
- Angelica- Relieves nasal congestion, alleviates head and face pain associated with sinuses
- Platycodon- The volatile oils, saponins and plant sterols of this root helps clear mucus from the airways, relieve itchiness, and may contain antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects
Who should take Rootology?
Anyone sensitive to environmental irritants, or otherwise needs fast-acting nasal and sinus support, including against sneezing, congestion, runny nose, itchy eyes, cough and headache.
How is Rootology different than everything else on the market for environmental allergies or for immediate nasal & sinus support?
Try to find another product on store shelves that contains more than one of Rootology's ingredients. They really aren't any. The herbs contained have been used for centuries in the East (Chinese Herbology/Traditional Chinese Medicine), are remarkably potent and effective, yet most US health practitioners and health store proprietors are not familiar. Rootology was founded to change that. When you try it, you'll wonder where it's been all your life. They don't claim Rootology is a magic bullet for everyone - nothing is. But when you're feeling miserable, it's certainly worth a shot to find out if it is for you.
Can I take other supplements or medication when taking Rootology?
Always check with your physician, but Rootology is not aware of any adverse interactions when using it in combination with other products or medication. In terms of supplements or medication for nasal, sinus and eye health, Rootology is great on its own. But many of their customers find that combining Rootology with medications or other natural remedies and supplements is the best for them.
Are there side-effects?
Rootology is a potent combination of herbs, and it is possible to react to them in an undesirable way. As with anything, natural or otherwise, pay close attention to how your body reacts when you take Rootology. Also, because Rootology is made from herbal ingredients, there is the possibility of being allergic to an ingredient contained in Rootology! If this is the case, or you decide Rootology is not for you, stop taking it.
Do I take Rootology every day like a multi-vitamin?
You certainly can to maintain your respiratory health, but Rootology is a "take as needed" supplement. When you feel you need fast-acting nasal, sinus and eye support, you may take Rootology. Go from there.
Can I take more than 2 capsules at a time?
While 2 capsules is the standard serving, some folks just need more. Start with 2, but if you need more, take 3-4 capsules at a time.
I can't swallow capsules. How can I enjoy the benefits of Rootology?
Easy! Open the capsules and mix it in with your favorite food, smoothie or beverage. Be warned, Rootology is not very tasty. But, you won't notice it much when it's mixed in with apple sauce, an orange-banana smoothie or your favorite soup. Find what works for you and Breathe Free.
Is Rootology gluten free?
None of their ingredients contain gluten. However, they don't analyze the gluten content so they cannot claim it is gluten free.
How isn't something like this on every store shelf?
Obsessed with that simple question, a corporate lawyer quit his job at a New York City firm, worked with experts to perfect a formula he’d used much of his life, and took it straight to American consumers desperate to Breathe Free. Rootology was born.
As a teen, whenever their founder suffered due to pet dander, blooming plants, dust or mold, he found relief from sneezing, congestion and itchy eyes from an ancient eastern formula based on Chinese Herbology. His veterinarian and naturopath father had come across it while searching for a rapid-acting but natural solution, and while it's not a magic bullet or for everyone, it was more effective for more people than anything this veterinarian come across, natural or otherwise. And so it became a go-to recommendation for clients, his friends and, of course, his son.
Springtime in New York City 15 years later, all Rootology's founder heard were complaints from friends and colleagues come springtime. TV and magazine ads were constantly pitching new sneezing and sniffling fixes, yet so many people were still miserable. Except for him; he never felt the need to complain with the formula in hand. Wanting to help, he supplied a dozen suffering friends who all responded by begging for more. But they soon discovered that most proprietors and experts at local health food stores hadn't even heard of the ingredients, let alone carry anything similar. Yet here was an entire city, a nation, of folks who could benefit but were unaware. And all he could ask himself was, "How isn't something like this on every store shelf?"