Baudelaire Nail Brush Sisal 6 inch
Baudelaire Nail Brush Sisal 6 inch is hand-harvested with sisal fibers. Give your body a most excellent exfoliation with their traditional, Japanese-style sisal brushes. They'll free your skin from the tyranny of old dead cells, which, after all are taking up valuable space that could be used by shiny new ones! Great for a dry massage too! The French call it gommage, we call it exfoliation, and mom just called it a good scrub: i.e., washing away dead skin cells so you can show off (and moisturize) the new ones. Here's everything you need to gommage away.
Baudelaire is PASSIONATE. About importing HIGH-QUALITY soaps and body-care products based on authentic local traditions of formulation and fragrance. They have been ever since they set off in 1987 in search of artisanal companies owned by people who are as passionate about AUTHENTICITY as they are.
- Stephane Lecaille of Provence Santé, whose passion for traditional soapmaking and authentic Provençal FRAGRANCES has led to the creation of one of America’s leading imported brands.
- Switzerland’s Ernst Schenk whose commitment to TRADITIONAL beekeeping, and the wonderfully healing ingredients that bees gather, recently took him to Brazil in search of better bee pollen for his Apiana soaps.
- Jim Cantonis, a fourth generation sponge harvester in Tarpon Springs, Florida: a leading advocate for renewable harvesting of NATURAL sea sponges from the Gulf of Mexico.
- Bernard Chevilliat, creator of Essence soaps, who helped lead the fight for an independent screening body, CosméBio, which certifies ORGANIC and natural personal-care products in Europe.
- Cara Spinelli who, inspired by her commitment to renewable resources and SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, founded a women’s collective in Transylvania to create jobs in remote villages, who supply our hemp wash mitts.
- Angela Canon who, with her mother, began a similar initiative in Colombia which employs LOCAL women to gather, knit, and crochet bath accessories from horsehair and other natural fibers.
- You: customers who also have a PASSION for authentic high-quality products, elegant packaging, and distinctive fragrances.
Baudelaire Soaps and Body Care specializes in distinctive, handcrafted imported soaps: including natural soaps, french milled soaps, and olive oil soaps as well as authentic bath and beauty products for men and women - from body lotions to shaving brushes. Bestselling collections include Provence Santé, a comprehensive line from France, as well as products based on honey (Apiana) and olive oil (Jardin de l'Olivier).