Solgar - Zinc Picolinate 22 mg. - 100 Tablets
An Invigorating Formula That Enhances Zinc Absorption And Provides 24 Hour Immune SupportDo you feel that you have lost your appetite? Or are suffering from diseases and viruses, such as diarrhea and flu every now and then? Do you feel that you are losing your hair and sight at a faster rate than usual? If your answer to these questions is in affirmative then, most likely, you are experiencing a Zinc deficiency. Just like other minerals, Zinc is a crucial mineral found in various parts of our body and is responsible for performing several important functions properly. It is a primary component for our body’s metabolism. Moreover, Zinc absorption passes through numerous stages before bringing an actual impact. Studies have proven that Zinc combined with Picolinic acid enhances Zinc absorption for faster and better results.
Assists In Providing A Fulcrum For A Healthy Immune System
Our immune system works as a defense mechanism against numerous infections and diseases. Various studies have concluded that Zinc is determined to play a pivotal role in our immune system. Further research has proven that people experiencing a lack of Zinc are more vulnerable to viruses and diseases. Therefore, Zinc picolinate enhances immune functioning by nourishing molecules that combat against illness.
Maintaining And Enhancement Of Healthy Growth Of Skin, Nails, And Hair
Zinc aids in maintaining a balance in the exterior parts of our body. So much so, that in numerous cases it was observed that a deficiency of Zinc resulted in chronic wounds and skin ulcers. Various medications that are prescribed for rash or other skin inflammations have quoted zinc as their primary component. Apart from that, zinc plays a pivotal role in strengthening hair and nails.
Picolinic Acid Aids In Better Zinc Absorption, Speeding The Complex Process And Producing A Better Result
The process of Zinc being absorbed in the human body is a complex course of action that passes through various phases of; intestinal membranes, our bloodstream, and separate cells. Zinc combined with picoline acid results in a more refined form of zinc that is utilized for strengthening our immune system, healing our wounds and assisting in consistent growth. Researchers compared zinc functioning with other acids and concluded that picoline assists in the optimum amount of zinc absorption in the human body.
Assists in Supporting Healthy Brain Function and Emotional Balance
Studies have shown that zinc picolinate enhances the levels of BDNF (Brain-derived neurotrophic factor) in our bodies. This stimulation of BDNF produces neurons that increase cognitive functions and triggers better focus and productivity in daily actions. Moreover, zinc supplements have resulted in uplifting ones’ mood while augmenting memory and learning. Studies have proven that zinc plays a significant role in forming our memories and influencing our learning processes.
Just One Tablet In 24 Hours Is Sufficient For The Intended Purpose
The human body does not have a repository system when it comes to this crucial mineral. Therefore it is recommended to take a daily intake to restore the required quantity that our body requires. It is imperative to take daily doses in ways that stimulate the potency of zinc and aids in effective results.
Zinc promotes healthy skin, hair and nails and supports normal taste and vision. It exerts antioxidant activity and can support a healthy immune system. This formulation provides premium quality zinc as zinc picolinate.
- No Gluten
- No Wheat
- No Dairy
- No Soy
- No Yeast
- No Sugar
- No Sodium
- No Artificial Flavor
- No Sweetener
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Colors
Solgar's Commitment to Excellence
Solgar has been innovating and producing fine quality nutritional supplements since 1947. Their ongoing mission is to provide consumers with top-quality, innovative, science-based nutritional supplements to support total health and well-being. They are committed to exclusively distributing products in the natural products industry where knowledgeable retailers worldwide can guide consumers through the vast array of choices.
Solgar's Global Manufacturing
Solgar's state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, located in Leonia, New Jersey, meets the highest standard for machinery, procedures, and quality control. This enables them to provide their customers with the highest quality products possible. With their own manufacturing, laboratory, and distribution facilities, Solgar ensures quality throughout the entire process.
The Solgar Gold Standard
Solgar has been manufacturing fine quality nutritional supplements for over 60 years in an industry that is constantly evolving. Throughout these changes, they have never lost sight of their original mission - to provide consumers with the highest quality nutritional products and information to help promote optimal health. Their attention to detail from manufacturing through distribution has enabled them to set, maintain, and continually raise the Gold Standard for quality nutritional supplements, education, and service.
- Researched, Science-Based Products: Solgar is known globally for producing innovative, science-based, efficacious products. All Solgar products have been thoroughly researched by their R & D department. They have a team of experts dedicated exclusively to research.
- State-of-the-Art Manufacturing:Solgar's state-of-the-art manufacturing facility meets the highest standard for machinery, procedures, and quality control. This enables them to provide customers with the best quality products possible. With their own manufacturing, laboratory, and distribution facilities, Solgar ensures quality throughout the entire process.
- Quality Control:Solgar has high standards for quality. They have a rigorous quality control system in place to test products at multiple stages - from raw material to finished product. All materials coming into their facility are subject to stringent tests to ensure they are the highest quality; any that don't meet their standards are rejected and sent back to suppliers. Solgar has its own on-site Quality Laboratory that ensures that each product leaving the door meets their Gold Standard for excellence. They don't just do one test on their products. They do many.
- USP Water Purification System:Solgar invested over $1 million in a state-of-the-art USP reverse osmosis water purification system - widely considered the finest type of filtration available. This isn't required by Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), but the Solgar Gold Standard requires that they have the best system possible.
- HEPA Air Filtration System:Air that circulates through the Solgar facility passes through a bank of HEPA filters that remove 99.9% of airborne particulates. Both air and water samples are routinely tested in Solgar's in-house laboratory.
- Cleanliness:Solgar uses food-grade cleaners to sanitize their equipment between batches. They disassemble and clean all of their machinery after each formula change. In some cases, the equipment is broken down into hundreds of parts and may take up to eight hours to clean and reassemble. Walls, floors, and other surfaces are also cleaned before a manufacturing suite is used for another formula.
- Gluten Free:Most Solgar products are gluten free.
- Kosher Certified: Solgar selected KOF-K Kosher Supervision, an international organization that follows the strictest laws of the kosher observance, to certify their products.
- Halal Certified:Solgar chose the Halal Food Authority (HFA), a U.K.-based organization that adheres to the strictest laws of Halal, to certify their products.
- Aqueous Coated Tablets:Solgar was one of the first in the natural products industry to integrate a natural, water-based coating for all of their coated-tablet products as an alternative to using the more common solvent-based coating agent shellac (also known as pharmaceutical glaze). This natural coating improves disintegration and dissolution, providing better absorption of the nutrients.
- Recyclable Amber Glass Bottles:Their recyclable glass bottles are non-leaching, non-porous, and odorless. Although these "old style" medicine bottles cost more, Solgar uses them because they protect against heat, light, and moisture.
- Exclusive Distribution: Their specialty market demands innovative products that are unique and available in brands exclusive to their class of trade. Solgar is committed to distributing their products through fine health food retailers across the globe where customers can find the best products along with the best nutritional advice about them. Solgar's finished products are distributed from our own global distribution centers. This is another way they ensure the integrity of their products.
- Globally Recognized: Solgar is distributed throughout the world in over 60 different countries, with affiliate offices in the U.K., Spain, South Africa, and New Zealand.