Tom's of Maine Children's Natural Silly Strawberry Fluoride Free Toothpaste - 4.2 oz. (119 g)
Tom's of Maine's Children's Natural Silly Strawberry Fluoride-Free Toothpaste is a natural, fluoride-free toothpaste that tastes great and gently cleans teeth and gums. Not everyone wants fluoride in their children's toothpaste. That's why Tom's of Maine offers a choice with their Children's Natural Silly Strawberry Fluoride-Free Toothpaste! Tom's of Maine's Children's Natural Silly Strawberry Fluoride Free Toothpaste uses naturally sourced calcium and silica to gently clean teeth. Plus, Tom's of Maine's Children's Natural Silly Strawberry Fluoride-Free Toothpaste has a natural fruit flavor your kids will love to brush with again and again. Tom's of Maine's Children's Natural Silly Strawberry Fluoride-Free Toothpaste uses calcium and silica to gently clean, and the delicious real fruit flavor appeals to your child's taste more than artificial sparkles and bubble gum flavors. Because it's fluoride-free, you won't have to worry if more Tom's of Maine's Children's Natural Silly Strawberry Fluoride-Free Toothpaste ends up in your child's tummy than in the sink!
Tom's of Maine's Children's Natural Silly Strawberry Fluoride-Free Toothpaste does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors or flavors; or animal ingredients. Tom's of Maine does not test any of their products on animals.
Are you concerned about the ingredients that go into the products you buy? Tom's Of Maine is too — and they want to share as much detail as possible with you, so that you can feel comfortable choosing Tom's. That's why they share every ingredient, its purpose, and its source.
||Purified Calcium from the earth|
||Purified Silica from the earth|
||Strawberry, banana, & other natural flavors|
||Seaweed (Chondrus crispus)|
|Sodium lauryl sulfate
||Derived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil|
Here are the things that Tom's of Maine does not put in their products:
- Animal ingredients:Tom's of Maine's support of non-animal-testing models also includes the belief that they don’t need to use animal ingredients to create effective products. Just one example: glycerin, used in toothpastes and soaps, is often made from animal ingredients, but theirs is vegetable-based.
- Artificial colorants:Because Tom's does not add artificial colorants, the appearance of their products may vary from batch to batch.
- Artificial flavorings or scents:Tom's of Maine does not use any synthetic flavors, colorants, or scents. The customers that Tom's caters to prefer the fresh, natural taste and smell of herbs, fruits, and flowers (or no scent at all!).
- Artificial preservatives (EDTA, formaldehyde, parabens, etc.):Natural preservatives work as well or better than artificial alternatives. For example, Tom's of Maine uses rosemary to help guard freshness in their soaps.
- Ethylene glycol:Ethylene glycol can be found in hair care products and facial/body washes as a fragrance ingredient, a solvent, and as an aid in controlling viscosity. Tom's of Maine uses water and ingredients derived from corn, coconut and palm kernel oils, and sea salt to control consistency in their body washes, and natural fragrances in all of Tom's products.
- Gluten:Aside from Tom's of Maine liquid hand soap and body wash, which contain wheat protein, all other Tom's of Maine products are gluten-free. They do not use alcohol, casein or caseinate, MSG, wheat, oats, barley, rye, malt, spelt, kamut, HPP, or HVP. None of their flavor oils are grain-distilled. Tom's does not use flour of any kind in their manufacturing process for conveyor belts or for any other purpose, and their containers are not dusted with flour before filling.
- Grapefruit seed extract:Studies have shown that natural preparations of this ingredient do not show antimicrobial activity; instead, it is commercial preparations that include synthetic antimicrobials or preservatives that show antimicrobial activity due to those artificial ingredients. Tom's instead uses hops for their natural antimicrobial action in their deodorants.
- Parabens:Parabens are used as fragrance ingredients or as preservatives. Tom's of Maine relies instead on natural preservatives and ingredients.
- Peroxides:Tom's of Maine does not use bleach or peroxide in their whitening toothpastes; instead they use silica from sand to clean your teeth and create a whiter appearance.
- Phthalates:Phthalates are used to improve the performance of some personal care/cosmetic products (for example, to fix fragrance in a formula), but Tom's of Maine has always avoided this class of ingredient.
- Saccharin or other artificial sweeteners: Many conventional toothpastes contain artificial sweeteners; Tom's customers prefer a less-sweet natural flavor.