Enzymedica - Digest Complete Enzyme Formula - 90 Capsules
Enzymedica Digest Complete Enzyme Formula is an enhanced formula that breaks down carbohydrates, fats, fiber and protein. The enzymes included in Digest support optimal digestion by helping the body absorb nutrients and convert food into energy. Digestive well-being improves concentration and increases vitality. Enzyme deficiencies may result from a combination of age, diet and lifestyle. These deficiencies can lead to a variety of digestive discomforts, including occasional gas, bloating, indigestion and irregularity.
- Supports Optimal Digestion By Absorbing Nutrients & Converting Food into Energy
- Improves Concentration & Increases Vitality
- 3 Times Stronger & Works 6 Times Faster Than Leading Digestive Supplements
When gentle enzyme products aren’t sufficient and high-potency enzyme products are not necessary, an enhanced enzyme supplement may be all that is needed to ease occasional digestive discomfort.
Enzymes are key players in the digestive process. They help to maximize nutrient extraction and turn consumed food into energy. Enzyme deficiencies can lead to a variety of digestive discomforts, including occasional gas, bloating, indigestion and irregularity.
These deficiencies may result from a combination of age, diet and lifestyle. For example, natural aging depletes the amount of enzymes available for use in the body. And when foods are cooked or processed, the enzymes contained within the food are destroyed, requiring the body to use its own enzymes to break down foods. Keeping up with the process of digestion can strain the body. Supplementing with enzyme products like Digest can aid in the digestive process.
When foods are cooked or processed, the enzymes that are naturally in the food are destroyed. Since the modern diet consists primarily of cooked or processed foods, we rely on the digestive enzymes that our bodies manufacture to help us break down our meals.
We all normally produce both metabolic and digestive enzymes. As we age, our bodies produce fewer of the enzymes that we need.
There are many different kinds of enzymes, and they each have a specific purpose. Sometimes people simply have a deficiency of certain types of enzyme. This is why food intolerance's occur. For example, lactose intolerance is caused by a deficiency of the enzyme lactase.
The good news is that studies have shown that by supplementing your diet with the right combination of digestive enzymes, you can take meaningful steps to improve and maintain your digestive health. The result may be improved regularity, less digestive discomfort, and better assimilation of vital nutrients.
Advantages of Digestive Enzyme Supplements
Nearly one in three people in the U.S. experience some kind of digestive problem. Though many suffer, few have to. The typical benefits of enzyme supplementation include reduced digestive distress, increased energy and improved regularity.
- Soothe Digestive Distress: When undigested foods travel through the intestines they can irritate and potentially damage the sensitive intestinal wall. Over time, this irritation may reduce our digestive capacity and negatively influence the vital absorption process.
- Increase Energy: According to Yuri Elkaim author of Eating for Energy, in most cases, up to 80% of our body’s vital energy is spent on digestion.3 By aiding the breakdown and absorption of foods, you can free up enormous amounts of energy, increasing physical vitality and enhancing energy levels.
- Promote Regularity: Promoting proper digestion may encourage a healthy intestinal environment, and help relieve occasional constipation and irregularity.
As responsible members of the business community, Enzymedica desires to leave the environment better than they found it. At Enzymedica, they understand that there is an emissions footprint associated with their business operations. They partnered with Green Mountain Energy Company in 2009 to take a leadership role in calculating and offsetting 100% of the total calculated carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions associated with their annual electricity, corporate owned vehicles and corporate air travel. Through this process, Enzymedica is taking responsibility for its share of CO2 emissions and has committed to being part of the solution to global warming. By means of these initiatives, Enzymedica’s business operations since 2009 have been “carbon neutral.”