Harbinger - Women's FlexFit Wash & Dry AntiMicrobial Treated Gloves White - Large
Harbinger Women's Flex Fit Wash and Dry AntiMicrobial Treated Gloves are treated to control odor cause by bacteria.
- Designed specifically for women
- Antimicrobial treated to control odor and staining caused by bacteria
- BiFlex palm with integrated layers that flex naturally with hand
- Machine washable and dryable leather
- TechGel pads conform to palm and thumb, cushioning key stress points
- Leather palm pads protect hands and enhance glove durability
- Shorty finger length ends below first joint for maximum surface contact
- Fully adjustable wrist closure
Choosing Weightlifting Gloves
What features are important when picking a glove?
Most people use gloves to protect their hands during their workout. The most popular features in determining which glove is best for you are:
- Finger length (short, ½ or ¾)
- Palm/finger padding
- TechGel-Lightweight, molded gel foam that combines the cushioning of gel with the padding of foam.
- Open Cell Foam Padding-Adds protection and increased comfort to the palm and fingers of gloves.
- SqueezeGrip-SqueezeGrip pads conform to your grip and bar. They cushion and protect as you lift. Individual pads grab and form to the shape of your hand and training surface, giving you a customized and controlled grip.
- Wrist support (WristWrap for strong wrist support; adjustable closure or slip-on)
- Color(s) – OK, color has nothing to do with glove function or feel, but it is a big factor in glove buying so we're listing it here! Check specific Harbinger glove styles for the colors available.
How do I take care of my gloves?
Tips for making your workout gloves last longer:
- Keep your gloves in a dry place – preferably not wadded up in your gym bag – so they air-out and dry-out between workouts
- Don't dry your gloves in direct sun – this can weaken the fibers.
- Periodically wash your gloves to remove salt and mineral build-up from your sweat. Washing instructions for Harbinger gloves vary by glove style – they have machine wash & dryable gloves; machine washable and air dry gloves; and hand wash and air dry only gloves. Specific washing instructions are listed on each glove product page.
Harbinger was founded in 1988 by David McCrane, a long time sports enthusiast and entrepreneur/inventor. At the time, McCrane worked in the skateboard industry and saw the need for a wrist-stabilizing glove that would provide skaters with protection and wrist support, and not interfere with their skating… and the patented WristWrap glove was born.
While traveling to promote his WristWrap glove invention, McCrane sat next to an associate of 5-time Mr. Olympia Lee Haney. After a long chat, McCrane realized the opportunity for the WristWrap technology in weight training gloves. McCrane developed a line of weight training gear using Haney as inspiration which quickly positioned Harbinger as a force in the fitness market. Harbinger and Haney worked together to broaden Harbinger's brand awareness with lifters and fitness enthusiasts. After Haney retired from competitive lifting, Harbinger continued to grow its fitness business and today enjoys over a 70% market share in fitness products.
Harbinger built its reputation as an authentic, performance-oriented brand for athletes and fitness enthusiasts. They offer innovation, technology, quality and value at every price point. With numerous patents on gloves and other training items, Harbinger continues to bring new products to the market. They offer products for power weightlifting, strength training, home exercise and core training. Harbinger is the brand of choice for athletes serious about their training and achieving their personal fitness goals.