DROPPED: Solgar - Litl's Squirts Chewable DHA Fruit Punch Flavor - 90 Chew(s)
  • Ingredients

Solgar - Litl's Squirts Chewable DHA Fruit Punch Flavor - 90 Chew(s)

By Solgar
Item #: 67868
WarningWe're sorry, we no longer carry this item.

Don't fret

Check out these suggested similar and related items below. Happy shopping!

Solgar - Litl's Squirts Chewable DHA Fruit Punch Flavor - 90 Chew(s)

  • Item# :67868
    UPC# :033984008151
  • Brand:Solgar
  • Size/Form:90  Chew(s)
  • Servings:45
  • Dosage:2  Chew(s)
  • Flavor:Fruit Punch Flavor
Solgar proudly introduces Lit'l Squirts Chewable DHA Chewie-Gels for kids, which come in a great-tasting natural fruit punch flavor in a fun fish shape. Each Chewie-Gel provides 100 mg of ultra-pure, cold-extracted, highly stable DHA to support children's healthy brain development, focus, and cognition.

DHA is an omega-3 fatty acid that humans require for essential metabolic reactions but cannot synthesize. It is the major fatty acid in brain phospholipids, which are the building blocks of cell membranes.

About 70% of brain growth happens in utero; the remaining 30% is completed by age 6. Therefore, it is essential that kids get enough DHA during this crucial growth period. Research has shown that low levels of omega-3 fatty acids may contribute to children's difficulty in learning, concentrating, and behaving. Fortunately, supplementation helps: several studies have found that kids taking supplements with DHA demonstrated improved cognition, behavior, focus, and vocabulary.

Everty batch of Lit'l Squirts Chewable DHA Chewie-Gels is QC tested for PCB's, dioxins, and heavy metals.

As a dietary supplement for children 4 years of age and older, chew 2 Chewie-Gels daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Chew Chewie-Gels thoroughly.


Serving Size: 2 Chewie-Gels

Amount per Serving:

Total Fat 1 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Fish Oil 1100 mg
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 200 mg
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 48 mg

Ingredients: Fish Oil (BioPure DHA Purified Tuna Fish Oil), Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Fruit Punch Flavor, Xylotiol, Vegetable Cellulose, and Mixed Tocopherols.

If you are taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.

Not formulated for children under 4 years of age.

Keep out of the reach of children.

500 Willow Tree Road
Leonia, NJ,
Phone: 1-877-765-4274 Fax: 201-944-7351 Visit website

About Solgar

Solgar has been innovating and producing fine quality nutritional supplements since 1947. Our ongoing mission is to provide consumers with top quality, innovative, science-based nutritional supplements to enhance their total health and well-being. We are committed to exclusively distributing our products in the natural products industry where knowledgeable health food retailers worldwide can guide consumers through the vast array of choices.

Solgar has been manufacturing fine quality nutritional supplements for over 60 years in an industry that is constantly evolving. Throughout these changes, we have never lost sight of our original mission - to provide consumers with the highest quality nutritional products and information to help promote optimal health. Our attention to detail from manufacturing through distribution has enabled us to set, maintain, and continually raise the Gold Standard™ for quality nutritional supplements, education, and service.

Reviews Icon

Be the first to review and be entered to win


Submit a quality product review for any item and you'll be automatically entered to win a $100 Gift Certificate! Write a review

Listings For This Product

Back to top


Back to top
*The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by LuckyVitamin.com or the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.