Enzymatic Therapy - Aqua-Flow - 90 Ultracaps
Enzymatic Therapy Aqua-Flow offers a special combination of herbs and nutrients to provide excellent natural support for kidney and bladder function. Magnesium has been shown in clinical studies to have a beneficial effect in the kidneys and vitamin B6 enhances this effect. Potassium and sodium are essential to body functions involving fluid regulation and balance.
The plants in Aqua-Flow have a long history of use. Uva ursi (bearberry) is well known for its benefits on the urinary passages. Europeans are familiar with boldo for supporting healthy fluid balance. And Native Americans used goldenrod, which stimulates the kidneys to eliminate fluid.
Why support kidney and bladder function with supplements?
Plants and other nutrients have a long history of use. Uva ursi (bearberry) is well known for its benefits on the urinary passages. Europeans are familiar with boldo for supporting healthy fluid balance. And Native Americans used goldenrod, which stimulates the kidneys to eliminate fluid.
Why use Aqua-Flow?
Its combination of herbs and nutrients provide excellent natural support for kidney and bladder function.
Boldo and goldenrod help support healthy fluid balance and stimulate the kidneys to eliminate fluid. Minerals and vitamins play a part, too. For instance, clinical studies have shown that magnesium has a beneficial effect in the kidneys. Vitamin B6 enhances this effect. And, potassium and sodium are essential to fluid regulation and balance, as well. Aqua-Flow includes the right herbs and other nutrients to help you support kidney and bladder health naturally.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.