Dingo Chicken In The Middle Dental Bone Rawhide Chew Medium 2.5 oz. (70 g)
Dingo Chicken In The Middle Dental Bone Rawhide Chew Medium are the original rawhide chew with even more dental benefits! Dingo Dental rawhide chews offer the same great taste as original Dingo Meat in the Middle rawhide chews with the added benefit of chlorophyll and parsley seed for extra clean teeth and fresh breath. The irresistible flavor of Real Chicken inside each bone gives your dog a delicious reward, while chewing gives his teeth a thorough brushing. Your dog's natural chewing action one Dingo Dental Bones scrubs your dog's teeth clean while massaging the gums for good oral health and fresh breath.
The idea for knotting a rolled sheet of rawhide is over 30 years old. Originally it was used as an entertainment toy or as a tool for redirecting the instinctive chewing urge of a dog. There is still no other product tough enough to withstand vigorous canine chewing, soft enough not to damage teeth and yet be highly digestible. With the advent of modern soft food diets, chews have played a greater role in ensuring that dogs get effective teeth cleaning and gum conditioning.
The rawhide bone has worked well for many years, but it still has no or only limited appeal to a significant number of dogs. About 40% of dogs do not find rawhide appealing. Numerous attempts to improve on this age-old bone have included synthetic plastics and polymer substitutes that are essentially tasteless, odorless and indigestible.
Les got the idea to improve the rawhide chew after making a special two-in-one chew for his dog Dingo. This unique chew consisted of rawhide on the outside and REAL MEAT jerky on the inside. Les, with the help of other people, decided to market this new kind of rawhide chew and named it...Dingo. This new chew fully satisfies a dog's chew instinct while being biodegradable and safely digested by dogs. In 1997 Dingo Brand, LLC was granted a US Patent for the single most logical improvement on the rawhide dog chew in 30 years... a superior treat-within-a-treat product that combines the individual advantages of delicious real meat jerky and rawhide in a single chew.
You didn't need to be a "Rocket Scientist" to know that a dog would choose this bone over any other simply due to it's great taste, but just the same, the product was put to the test. Independent QMark Research and Polling conducted a survey that concluded 9 out of 10 dogs chose the Dingo Bone over a regular rawhide bone.
At Dingo Brands, they live by a few rules inspired by the selfless nature of the dogs they serve. Behold the Golden Rules of Dingo:
- The Golden Rule doesn’t just apply to people. Treat your dog as you would treat yourself.
- The customer dog is always right! If your dog does not chew a Dingo Bone completely or if a Dingo Brand chew treat doesn’t last significantly longer than a plain rawhide bone, just mail us back the soggy, smelly, half-eaten chew and we will refund your money. Just kidding! We will gladly replace any damaged or defective product.
- Remember that Dingos are treats. And like you tell your human kids, treats are a “sometimes” food. Give your dog Dingo chew treats as snacks and rewards, part of a balanced diet that includes the dog food your vet recommends.
- You don’t want to gnaw on cardboard or eat plastic … why would your dog? Dingo Brand rawhide chews with real meat in the middle satisfy your dog’s instinctual needs to chew, while enticing him with a tasty treat. The patented formula makes this the only rawhide chew on the market with this special one-two punch to the taste buds.
- Keep it clean! Your dog’s safety is top priority. The Dingo Bone creators worked closely with the USDA Veterinary Department in establishing the most stringent standards for manufacturing and sterilization. No other rawhide product receives a greater amount of sterilizing heat treatments than Dingo.
- A Dingo-A-Day Keeps the Dentist Away. Dogs need to chew to keep their teeth and gums healthy. Dingo Bones provide excellent teeth cleaning and gum conditioning. You can always spot a Dingo Dog by its smile and a healthy dog is a happy dog.