Andalou Naturals - Brightening Probiotic + C Renewal Cream - 1.7 oz.
Andalou Naturals Brightening Probiotic + C Renewal Cream contains fruit stem cell complex, vitamin C, and skin-friendly probiotic microflora enzymatically to support dermal vitality, targeting over-exposed surface cells for a lighter, tighter, brighter looking appearance and a luminous complexion. Skin's truest self is fully realized with a portfolio of natu're most potent bioactives and the innovation that captures it all, Fruit Stem Cell Science.
Solutions For Normal/Combination Skin:
- Dry Patches & T-zone Shine
- Sun Damage
- Apple Fruit Stem Cell Cultures (malus domestica): Derived from an extract of a rare Swiss apple. Protects longevity of skin stem cells and repairs skins DNA by renewing dormant cells, repairing damaged cells, and regenerating healthy cells.
- Grape Fruit Stem Cell Cultures (solar vitis): Derived from an extract of a grape from the Burgundy region of France; helps skin 'copy' itself to grow new skin and to protect against stress and aging factors by renewing dormant cells, repairing damaged cells, and regenerating healthy cells.
- BioActive 8 Berry Complex: Provides a potent portfolio of super antioxidants to combat environmental stressors, support cell turnover, increase collagen and elastin, and strengthen dermal immunity with a certified organic blend of Acai Berry, Aronia Berry, Bearberry, Bilberry, Black Elderberry, Goji Berry, Rosehips Berry, Sea Buckthorn Berry with Bilberry Fruit Stem Cell Cultures.
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera (aloe barbendensis): Polysaccharides best prepare, soothe, oxygenate, and replenish, providing the optimal dermal delivery for our active ingredients.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the expiration date of my product?
OTC (over the counter) products have an expiration date of 2 years. This information is printed on the primary package (tube crimp), and printed on the unit carton outer package. Non-OTC (aka, cosmetic) products are safe to use for 5 years from the manufactured date. There is a jar icon on each package which communicates the "best used after opening" timeframe. For example 12M, suggests using the product within 12 months after opening.
Does Andalou test on animals?
They share your concern that cosmetics and personal care products should not be tested on animals. Their company policy clearly states that they don ot and will not test their products or ingredients on animals, nor have they asked or allowed others to do so, on their behalf.
Are their products gluten free?
Yes! Andalou products have been tested by the Food Allergy Research & Resource Program (FARRP) on behalf of Celiac Sprue Association (CSA) and are verified to be Gluten-Free. The CSA has evaluated all Andalou Naturals formulations, and confirmed Andalou Naturals are Gluten-Free, meaning they have been tested below the gluten limit of quantitation (BLQ) of 5 parts per million.
Are their products Vegan?
Andalou offers a unique collection of quality personal care products for caring consumers seeking natural, organic, and cruelty-free ingredients within the Vegetarian Ethic. They currently have over 90 vegan products and 100% of their products are vegetarian.
Are their hair products color safe?
Andalou products do not contain sulfates, which is the primary cause of damage to colored hair. Sodium laureth sulfate and sodium lauryl sulfate, which are common ingredients in other hair care lines, can strip dyed hair of coloring, fading your hair every time you wash.
Are thier products pregnancy safe?
Their products are formulated to be gentle and safe for personal use. However, should there be any question or concern for a specific ingredient or allergic condition during pregnancy or while nursing, they recommend consulting with your physician for a thorough evaluation prior to use.
What is the pH level of their skin care products?
The pH levels of their skin care products vary between a pH of 4.5-5.5. This range is the "normal" pH range of healthy skin.
Does Andalou use Nanotechnology?
They are happy to inform you that they do not use nanoparticle or micronized particle sunscreen ingredients. Industry definition of nanoparticles is a material measuring less than 100 nanometers, and the definition of micronized is a material measuring between 100 and 200 nanometers.
About Andalou Naturals
When Andalou launched, it was with the intention to create a sustainable source of revenue for socially responsible people and projects; "A Path of Light" is at the intersection where entrepreneurship meets philanthropy. The meaning of Andalou is 'Path of Light' and they believe it best reflects their intention to foster good things in the world and enrich the lives they touch one responsible product at a time.
Each year 100% of the net proceeds from A Path of Light Hand Creams support education, equality, and empowerment by providing the next generation of young women leaders with grants to She-Can Scholarships and Vital Voices Global Partnership.
At Andalou Naturals they believe that beauty is a choice. It's about how you think, feel and behave. Their motto at is Beauty is you - a simple and bold empowerment message to consumers and the industry at large. Beauty happens in the moments of the everyday (for individuals and organizations) - the little choices that we make along the way that all add up to monumental change: Commit to defining beauty one action at a time and be Empowered, Radiant and True. Beauty is you.