Citrus Magic Citrus II Hospital Germicidal Deodorizing Cleaner Fresh Citrus Scent - 22 oz. (650ml)
Citrus Magic Citrus II Hospital Germicidal Deodorizing Cleaner Fresh Citrus Scent is designed specifically as a general non-acid ready-to-use cleaner and disinfectant for use in homes, hospitals, nursing homes, patient rooms, operating rooms, ICU areas, locker rooms, public restrooms, schools, office buildings and manufacturing facilities where housekeeping is of prime importance in controlling the hazard of cross contamination. It is formulated to disinfect hard, non-porous, inanimate environmental surfaces: floors, walls, glazed ceramic tile, plastic surfaces, bathrooms, shower stalls, bathtubs, and cabinets. for plastic and painted surfaces; spot test on an inconspicuous area before use.
May be used in kitchen on counters, sink, appliances, and stove tops. A rinse with potable water is required for surfaces in direct contact with food. In addition this product deodorizes those areas which generally are hard to keep fresh smelling, such as garbage storage areas, empty garbage bins and cans, basements, restrooms and other areas which are prone to odors caused by microorganisms. It's non-acidic, non-corrosive, and non-staining. Citrus II is ready-to-use so there's no inconvenient mixing, dilution, or activation required as with concentrates. Refreshing citrus scent keeps the facility smelling clean and fresh.
Citrus Magic Citrus II Hospital Germicidal Deodorizing Cleaner Fresh Citrus Scent:
- Fresh Citrus Scent
- Mildewstat (on hard inanimate surfaces)
- Fungicide (against pathogenic fungi)
- Meets Osha Bloodborn Pathogen Standard
- For HIV, HBV, and HCV
- Kills 99.9% of Bacteria
- Cleans and deodorizes in one easy step
- Ready-to-use Disinfectant Spray
Using Approved AOAC test methods under Good Laboratory (GLPs), in the presence of 5% blood serum and a 3 minute contact time, unless otherwise noted, this product kills the following organisms on hard non-porous inanimate surfaces:
- Bactericidal Activity: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, (ATCC 15442), Listeria monocytogenes, (ATCC 35152, Staphylococcus aureus, (ATTCC 6538), Yersinia enterocolitica, (ATCC 23715) Salmonella (choleraesuis) enterica, (ATCC10708) Enterococcus faecium, (ATCC 6569) Escherichia coli, (ATCC 11229), Corynebacterium ammoniagenes (ATCC 6871), Escherichia Coli, O157:H7, (ATCC 43895), Salmonella (typhi) enterica, (ATCC 6539), Streptococcus pyogenes (Necrotizing Fasciitis-group A), (V.A Medical Center Isolate 04001)
- Antibiotic-Resistant Bactericidal Activity: Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus (MRSA), (ATCC 33593), Vancomycin resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE) (ATCC 51575, Vancomycin intermediate resistant Staphylococcus aureus (Visa), (CDC Isolate 99287), Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus epidermidis (MRSE), (ATCC 51625), Community Associated Methicilin resistant Staphyloccus aureus (C-MRSA), (NRS 123) Genotype USA 400, Community Associated Methicillin resistant Staphyloccus aureus (CA-MRSA), (NRS 384) Genotype USA 300
- Tuberculocidal Activity: This product exhibits disinfectant efficacy against Mycobacterium tuberculosis BCG (Mycobacterium bovis), at 20 degrees Centigrade when treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 5 minutes.
- Virucidal activity: This product kills on hard, non-porous inanimate surfaces when allowed to remain wet for a 10-minute contact time against: Canine Parvovirus (ATCC VR-2017), Hepatitis A Virus (HAV) (University of Ottawa) Poliovirus Type 1 (ATCC VR-1000) This product when used on environmental, inanimate hard surfaces exhibits virucidal activity against: Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) (Hepadnavirus Testing, Inc.) Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) and Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus (BVDV)(NVSL) when the treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 5 minutes; H9N2) for 2 minutes; Paramyxovirus (Mumps) (ATCC VR-1438), Rhinovrus type 39 (ATCC VR-340) and Rotavirus (University of Ottawa) for Feline Calicivirus (University of Ottawa) and Rabis Virus (CDC) for 30 seconds.
- Kills HIV-1, HBV and HVC on pre-cleaned environmental surfaces/objects previously soiled with blood/body fluids. In health care settings (Hospitals, Nursing Homes) or other settings in which there is an expected likelihood of soiling of inanimate surfaces/objects with blood or body fluids, and in which the surfaces/objects likely to be soiled with blood or body fluids can be associated with the potential for transmission of Humoan Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1) (associated with AIDS), Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), and Hepatitis C Virus (HCV).
About Citrus II
The fresh approach to health protection, Citrus II's family of quality, citrus-based products is ideal for use in hospitals, clinics, physician offices, nursing homes and home care settings. Carrying a complete line of naturally-based cleaners that are designed to eliminate odors, freshen the air, and kill germs; Citrus II provides the added protection needed in any environment where health and safety concerns are key.
The Citrus II Brand carries a complete line of Germicidal Cleaners designed to kill germs, bacteria and viruses; Antti-bacterial hand soaps and hand sanitizing lotions for all-day use; CPAP cleaning sprays, wipes and concentrates for added safety and protection for CPAP users; and finally, citrus-based odor eliminators designed to eliminate odors on contact and keep the air smelling clean and fresh.