Extreme Health USA Digestive Support Formula - 90 Capsules
Extreme Health USA Digestive Support Formula provides on all natural way to ensure that your body enjoys the maximum benefit of enzyme and coenzyme balance. Digestive Support increases your body’s digestive energy by providing enzymes that help digest a wide range of common foods (including Amalyse, Glucosamalyse, Lipase, Cellulase, Invertase, and especially Lactase, the enzyme responsible for digesting milk products). It also supports the growth of new “friendly” bacteria in your system with powerful probiotic Lactobacillus Acidophilus.
- Improves digestion and assimilation of nutrients
- Restores appetite by reducing stomach discomforts
- Neutralizes excess stomach acid
A unique combination of nutrients and herbs in a base of plant enzymes designed for optimal assimilation. This formula supports the body’s natural digestive processes against heartburn, nausea, burping, bloating, upset stomach, acid indigestion, diarrhea, gastritis, hiatal hernia, and ulcerative conditions. It neutralizes excess stomach acid, helps with digestion, and restores appetite. It is suitable for even the most sensitive digestive systems and helps support the body’s natural pH (acid/base) balance. Dairy-free. Contains no soy, yeast, wheat or lactose.
Digestion and Stomach Upset Support includes the following ingredients:
- Enzymes (Amalyse, Glucosamalyse, Lipase, Cellulase, Invertase) – These substances enhance the digestion of and the assimilation and delivery of nutrients to the body.
- Slippery Elm Bark—This is effective when used internally to soothe inflamed membranes. This herb has a long history of use as nutrition for gastric and duodenal ulcer patients.
- Marshmallow Root—This substance is used internally to calm digestive upsets, intestinal disorders, and inflammatory conditions.
- Ginger Root—Ginger root provides soothing effects for a variety of stomach complaints including nausea, indigestion, stomachaches, and ulcers.
- Green Tea—This herb increases activity of antioxidants and detoxifying enzymes that are important for liver detoxification.
- Quercitin—Quercitin has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects and has the ability to decrease food allergies and prevent irritability of intestinal muscles.
- Ajowan Oil—This oil has long been used in Ayurvedic (Indian) herbalism. It is helpful for abdominal pains and indigestion. It reduces gas formation, is a natural anti-parasitic agent, and stimulates the digestive tract.
- Gamma Oryzanol—This is used therapeutically in individuals that suffer from chronic gastritis, peptic and duodenal ulcers, irritable bowl syndrome and non-specific complaints such as nausea, heartburn, abdominal pain, and diarrhea.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus—This powerful probiotic enhances the growth of “friendly” bacterial flora in the intestines. It is an antiviral, antifungal (candida, etc.), and antibacterial (salmonella, E. coli, streptococci, etc.). This substance also provides symptomatic relief in conditions of mucous colitis, irritable colon and ulcerative conditions, and stomach and intestinal disorders.
Why are Food Enzymes Important to Your Health?
All raw food naturally contains the proper types and proportion of enzymes necessary to digest itself--whether in human consumption or in the eventual decomposition in the natural world. When raw food is eaten, chewing ruptures the cell membranes and releases the indigenous food enzymes to begin the selective breakdown of food components. Amylase reduces large carbohydrates such as starches and other polysaccharides to disaccharides including sucrose, lactose, and maltose. Lipases digest fats (triglycerides) into free fatty acids and glycerol. Cellulases (not found in the human system) break bonds found in plant fiber (cellulose). And so on. By disrupting the structure of the fiber matrices which develop most of the nutrients in plants, cellulase increases the nutritional value derived from fruits and vegetables.
Digestive health—or the lack thereof—could be to blame if you feel like you’re running on empty. In your body, various enzymes are working all the time to process the chemical reactions necessary to maintain health. Digestive enzymes are responsible for breaking down the food you eat into nutrients that can be absorbed by your cells. Without the proper enzymes and their related coenzymes, no matter what you eat or drink, you would receive little to no nutritional benefit. So you’re low on fuel.
Overwhelming evidence shows that food enzymes play an important role in digestion by predigesting food in the upper stomach before hydrochloric acid has even been secreted. Supplementation of food enzymes is necessary in today's society due to the prevalence of cooked and/or processed foods. Food enzymes are essentially destroyed at 118 degrees Fahrenheit, thus most modern methods of food preparation leave food devoid of digestive enzyme activity. Placing the full digestive burden on the body, the body's digestive process becomes over-stressed and vital nutrients are not released from food for assimilation by the body. Unlike supplemental enzymes of animal origin, plant enzymes work at the pH found in the upper stomach and are therefore more efficient at breaking down food