Ethical Nutrients - Bone Builder Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC) -220 Tablets
Ethical Nutrients Bone Builder is designed to help build and maintain strong, healthy bones by featuring calcium-rich microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), a whole bone concentrate that also supplies organic factors and a full spectrum of trace minerals. Bone Builder has set the standard for quality and purity in an MCHC supplement. The MCHC in Bone Builder is:
Ethical Nutrients Bone Builder:
- Extremely low in lead and other heavy metals.
- Cold processed to help preserve the organic components.
- Made only of premium quality, edible grade MCHC, derived from New Zealand free-range and pasture-fed cattle.
Ethical Nutrients offers a number of exceptional formulas designed to support optimal bone health. Unlike most calcium supplements on the market today, the Bone Builder product line provides microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC) for comprehensive bone nourishment.
MCHC supplies highly absorbable calcium. When combined with regular exercise and a healthy diet, adequate calcium intake can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and in protecting bone strength. But MCHC is more than just a calcium supplement. In addition to calcium, MCHC contains organic factors that include bone-derived growth factors, collagen protein, amino acids, as well as phosphorus, magnesium, fluoride, zinc, silica, manganese, and other trace minerals-all in the same proportions found in healthy bone.
For your peace of mind, the MCHC used by Ethical Nutrients offers the following quality guarantees:
- Imported from New Zealand and derived from free-range fed cattle raised on land where no pesticides are used. The New Zealand Ministry of Agriculture ensures that cattle consume a vegetarian diet to remain BSE ("Mad Cow Disease")-free.
- Cryogenically processed to preserve the delicate ingredients that can easily be destroyed by other processing techniques.
- X-ray diffraction analysis verifies microcrystalline structure. The microcrystalline structure of MCHC helps facilitate mineral absorption.
- Regularly assayed by a third party for heavy metal contamination-a potential concern with other calcium supplements, including those that contain MCHC.
- The significant clinical benefits of MCHC supplementation have been documented by long-term human studies, and are backed by 20 years of successful clinical use.
About Ethical Nutrients
At Ethical Nutrients, they believe that optimal vitamin, mineral, and phytonutrient intake provides an important foundation for good health. To help build this foundation, Ethical Nutrients offers unique formulas designed for today's health-conscious consumers who choose supplements to help ensure optimal nutrition. Ethical Nutrients makes that choice easy by providing a comprehensive line of high quality products that reflect advanced nutritional science.
Over 30 healthcare professionals and nutritional scientists-MDs, DCs, PhDs, NDs, RDs, and others - bring experience from leading universities and food technology laboratories to Ethical Nutrients. Through rigorous research and exploration, they achieve new levels of excellence in nutritional product formulation backed by reputable scientific support. Each Ethical Nutrients formula-often the first of its kind on the market-represents the latest in nutritional science and is comprised of only the highest quality ingredients to support your health.
All raw materials coming into their Gig Harbor,WA manufacturing plant are quarantined and analyzed via chemical assays, physical assays, and/or microbial assays. After the formula ingredients are blended, batch samples are taken to perform assays a second time. Then, after packaging, Ethical Nutrients performs a final quality check-more rigorous than the industry norm and beyond what is required by Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) for Dietary Supplements. This final check requires assays not only for active ingredients, but also for potential impurities or alterations. Packaged products are also submitted for microbial testing to ensure that ingredients have not been contaminated during any stage of the manufacturing process. Ethical Nutrients devotes considerable resources to ensure uncompromising product quality.
Health conscious consumers trust Ethical Nutrients for very good reasons. Ethical Nutrients has 20 years of experience developing natural, research-based alternatives that are used by people who care about overall health and wellness and/or for whom conventional approaches may not be well tolerated.
Ethical Nutrients is in the health business. A focus on improving people's health often leads to completely different priorities than simply selling pills. In the pill business, low price is often the top priority at a cost to quality and efficacy. In the health business, the top priority is providing safe products that work. Of course, price is important too-and they know you need good prices. But they think you will agree that the most expensive product you will ever buy is the one that does not work.