Mavea Classic Fit Filter Replacement - 2 Pack
Mavea Classic Fit Filter Replacement gives your Brita an instant upgrade. The Next Generation of Water Filters has arrived – and is now available for optimizing your Brita. Mavea Classic Fit Filter Replacement is a traditional, barrel-shaped filter in order to provide a new, best-in-class filter replacement for your Brita.Experience Mavea Classic Fit Filter Replacement, designed especially for your Brita.
Advanced Design & Technology – Expressly Designed to Fit Brita
- FASTER: No pre-soaking required to activate filters – competitive filters require pre-soaking for up to 20 minutes
- CLEANER: Filter micro-screen reduces release of carbon particles into water
- SAFER: Silverized filter media inhibits the growth of bacteria
- EFFECTIVE: Significantly reduces limescale and other unwanted elements
- BPA FREE: Components are made from BPA Free materials; certified safe for use with drinking water
The Classic Fit Water Filter Fits All Brita Systems
Use today’s best filtration technology with all Brita pour through pitcher styles:
Good Design Includes Responsibility
- 100% of MAVEA filters are recyclable
- MAVEA is the only company that supports its filters with a comprehensive filter take-back and recycling program. Every part is reused. Nothing goes to the landfill
- MAVEA users can bring used filters to recycling bins in stores or just mail them back to us at our expense (shipping labels can be obtained through mavea.com)
- Each MAVEA filter replaces 300 500-ml water bottles
MAVEA water filtration systems are certified by WQA to NSF/ANSI 42 and 53, to significantly reduce chlorine taste and odor and other unwanted elements, such as heavy metals, agricultural chemicals and industrial pollutants to provide you with cleaner, clearer, great-tasting water. MAVEA is certified to reduce:
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Industrial pollutants, such as benzene and tetrachloroethylene
- Heavy metals, such as mercury, cadmium and copper
- Agricultural chemicals, including atrazine and simazine
Who is MAVEA?
MAVEA is a subsidiary of the world’s leading water filtration company that invented the category 45 years ago in Germany. Today, we serve millions of consumers worldwide, but water remains our only passion and business. MAVEA products were introduced to North America in 2009 to offer consumers premium water filtration experiences.
As member of the family of one of the biggest and globally operating water filtration companies, Mavea takes advantage of more than 40 years leading experience in point of use water treatment, with focus on the coffee-, vending- and combination oven markets.
Mavea, as well as its ultimate mother company in Germany, is a family owned business. The LLC was founded in 2007. It is their vision to become the leader and number 1 brand in commercial water filtration in all of North America.
The Mavea Philosophy
As a leading expert in water filtration they focus on their philosophy: "We want to be No. 1 in the sector of water optimization at the point of use."
Daily dealings are therefore characterized by their principles:
- Management is synonymous with setting an example.
- Clearly defined and attainable objectives produce latitude.
- They understand each other.
- They offer encouragement and challenges to their employees.
- They assess and reward performance.
- Lifelong learning.
Mavea is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BRITA Group. More than 40 years ago the parent company, BRITA GmbH, invented pour through water filtration and the water filter jug. Today it is one of the most renowned producers in the optimization of drinking water worldwide.
In 2000, Brita sold the "Brita" brand in the Americas (North, Central and South America) to The Clorox Company. Since then, Clorox has developed and marketed its own products under the Brita brand in these markets (the Americas) only.
The Mavea brand was developed and introduced by BRITA GmbH expressly to bring a portfolio of premium water filtration products to North American markets.