EO Products Show Gel Replenishing Complex Coconut & Vanilla with Tangerine - 16 oz. (480 ml)
EO Products Show Gel Replenishing Complex Coconut & Vanilla with Tangerine gently cleanses with pure essential oils and organic herbal blends to soothe and nourish the skin. The proprietary EO Replenishing Complex artfully blends Papaya Enzymes, Mango Enzymes and Antioxidants with Jojoba to promote skin balance and softness. Our richly foaming Coconut Oil Cleansing Complex gently cleanses without drying. Glycerin, Allantoin, and Panthenol, natural humectants and moisturizers, hydrate and nurture skin.
EO Products Show Gel Replenishing Complex Coconut & Vanilla with Tangerine:
- Tangerine Essential Oil refreshes and uplifts; Coconut and Vanilla pamper skin.
- EO Replenishing Complex with Papaya, Mango and Jojoba protect from oxidative damage with enzymes and natural esters to restore skin balance naturally.
- Vegetable Glycerin, a natural humectant, attracts moisture to skin to maintain optimal hydration balance.
- Allantoin, from the comfrey plant is renowned for its ability to soothe, support and revitalize skin.
- Plant Panthenol (Vitamin B) is naturally hydrating and easily absorbed, smoothing skin surface.
- Organic Calendula, Chamomile and White Tea botanicals harmonize and replenish skin.
- Rich Rice Proteins deeply penetrate supporting new skin.
- pH Balanced and Biodegradable coconut cleansing complex creates a gentle foam to clean naturally.
The EO™ Story
EO™ is a family owned and operated, Certified Organic Manufacturer of personal care products using the highest grade natural and certified organic ingredients. They create products that are natural, gentle, effective and free from animal testing. They know that providing a product with integrity and sustainability is a choice and they make this choice consciously to ensure that only the finest products are created.
EO™ believe the formulation of beneficial and synergistic herbs, essential oils and natural ingredients is an art form. They search for ingredients with uniquely beneficial traditional and therapeutic properties. They also choose not to include synthetic colors, fragrances or harsh chemicals in their products. It is their mission and their privilege to develop their own innovative and efficacious formulas, source their natural ingredients, manufacture, and find the most environmentally friendly packaging to fill and ship each and every EO™ product.
Based in Marin County, CA, EO™ was founded in 1995 by Brad Black and Susan Griffin-Black. EO™ creates and manufactures the products that bear their name in their 22,000 sq. ft. organically certified facility with the help of more than 30 employees who are the force and the heart behind EO™.
Their product line encompasses more than 100 items containing their signature essential oil blends (EO™ stands for Essential Oils). Essential oils are steam distilled directly from flowers, leaves, bark and wood without any adulteration or synthetic additives, as it was intended directly from nature, and giving you products that smell amazing.
EO's™ Driving Philosophy on why they remain independently owned and operated:
- They truly enjoy the work they have chosen to do
- They believe that what they do makes a positive difference in the world and to their customers
- Authentic natural and sustainable personal care products are possible and more than simply a marketing term
- They aspire to be a model of how businesses should operate in their larger environment
They are an impassioned team working collectively to make responsible, sustainable and authentic personal care products.
- They acknowledge the interdependence of all things.
- They lead by example without perfection.
- They put people and the planet before profits.
- They believe that transparency creates trust; they are committed to transparency throughout.
- They engage with each other and our world in a kind, candid and respectful way.
- They choose to serve our world by way of mindful actions, everyday.
EO™ provide natural personal products that perform and enhance your beauty and well being.
Their Product Vision
EO's™ passion is the creation of the highest quality products that are natural, gentle, effective and free from animal testing. Every product they create is carefully crafted to meet the needs of their clients and their guests. Nothing is left to chance; every detail is considered.
- They manufacture consistently excellent essential oil formulations that are efficacious, safe and made from natural, sustainable botanical sources.
- They create products for their customers that allow them to treat or relieve specific needs and to maintain overall good health through the benefits of therapeutic botanicals.
- The continued and ongoing development of new and innovative products that meet their stringent formulation criteria.
- Innovation without compromise: Personal care must perform. They pledge to continue to research new natural ingredients that can provide function and benefit without compromising Their natural integrity or product performance.
- They develop innovative formulas based on researched herbal and aromatherapy knowledge.
- They know that the formulation of beneficial herbs, essential oils and natural ingredients is truly an art form.
- They work continuously to source natural and organic ingredients with uniquely therapeutic properties.
- They also choose not to include synthetic colors, fragrances or harsh chemicals in their products.
- EO™ products must perform given the expectations of their customers.
About Their Products
EO™ believe the formulation of beneficial and synergistic herbs, essential oils and natural ingredients is truly an art form. They work continuously to source natural and organic ingredients using responsible methods. They search for ingredients with uniquely beneficial traditional and therapeutic properties.
Genuine natural products are based on essential oils. This means that they contain no synthetic ingredients made in a laboratory. This can be an issue given the range of chemical sensitivities and allergic reactions that can arise from the combination of chemicals and artificial fragrances in our environment. Essential oils from plants connects us to the botanical world and are renowned for their therapeutic and beneficial effects.
Fragrances and Colors
EO™ never use artificial colors, dyes or fragrances in their products. They choose to use only pure essential oils to provide their products with their signature scent. The herbs they select color their products naturally so that the true properties of the herbs radiate through.
EO™ have initiated the sowing and harvesting of their proprietary botanicals and intend to increase their direct involvement in the growing of their ingredients. They believe that they have a responsibility in the land stewardship that yields the ingredients which make up EO™.
Paraben and Synthetic Free
EO™ take the path less traveled and choose not to include synthetic colors, fragrances or harsh chemicals in any of their products.
As a manufacturer EO™ believe in being a part of the solution. They take responsibility for this by choosing to make their bottles from recycled PET bottles that have been collected and re-cast into their signature blue bottles. They believe it's how they can do their part to decrease waste accumulating in our landfills.
Their Product Labels
At EO™ they believe in truth in labeling. The only logos or seals that you will see on their products are those that they can proudly display given the make up of that particular product. They hope this information will help you to better understand their products and the world of personal care that you choose to purchase and use.
EO has participated in independent lab tests on their products to confirm:
- Absence of Parabens
- Absence of Phthalates
- Absence of Endocrine Disrupters
- Certified Gluten-Free
- 100% Organic
- B Corp
- 100% Recycled Paperboard
- Post Consumer Resin
- Pure Essential Oils
- Leaping Bunny Program (Cruelty-Free Standard)
Why Not Organic?
EO™ choose not to label their company as organic even though they manufacture products that are certified organic as approved by the California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF). They make this choice because there are no guidelines for organic personal care, like the ones that exist for food. So they take the higher road and only label those products organic that meet the USDA Food Grade Standard of what defines organic. To do otherwise would be confusing and deceiving to their customers regarding the organic nature of the products bearing their name.
"Organic" in personal care is frequently used as a marketing term to capture sales in the ever-greening marketplace. They feel that this is misleading and they encourage their competitors to stop. The word "organic" does not belong on the front panel of a label, even if it's incorporated into the brand name, unless its ingredients and manufacturing process are certified organic by a certifying agency recognized by the USDA.
It is important to realize that organic defines an agricultural process that eliminates toxic chemicals and GMO's. It does not promise that the product will be more beneficial and less impactful on one's health.
EO™ believe in organic. This standard is an integrated part of their company, lifestyle and philosophy. This is why they have chosen to manufacture their own products onsite and become a certified organic manufacturer, unlike many of their competitors. It also enables them to ensure that their ingredients and end-products are authentic and competitively priced.
Today it simply isn't possible that all personal care products be 100% organic, given the available ingredients. At present all of their products contain certified organic ingredients. Some of their products do meet the USDA Food Grade Organic Standard to bear the USDA of organic. These products proudly bear the USDA certified organic seal. You will find this seal on their bath salts, lip treatments and hand sanitizer sprays. Their commitment is to continue their quest to make organic products that meet the highest global requirements of what can bear the Organic seal.
As a consumer, if Organic is important to you they recommend you ask questions and familiarize yourself with what constitutes organic. Ask your favorite brands how they formulate, what organic content is present in the finished product and if they manufacture on site.
Labeling and Marketing Information
The Organic Foods Production Act and the National Organic Program (NOP) are intended to assure consumers that the organic foods they purchase are produced, processed, and certified to consistent national organic standards. The labeling requirements of the new program apply to raw, fresh products and processed foods that contain organic ingredients. Foods that are sold, labeled, or represented as organic have to be produced and processed in accordance with the NOP standards. A certified operation may label its products or ingredients as organic and may use the "USDA Organic" seal.
Labeling requirements are based on the percentage of organic ingredients in a product.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) approved four categories of organic labels, based on the percentage of organic content. The organic labels began to appear on store shelves on October 21, 2002.
- 100 Percent Organic
May Carry USDA Organic Seal
At least 95% of content is organic by weight (excluding water and salt) and may carry the USDA Organic Seal.
- Made with Organic
At least 70% of content is organic and the front product panel may display the phrase "Made with Organic" followed by up to three specific ingredients. (May not display new USDA Organic seal).
- Less than 70% of content is organic
May list only those ingredients that are organic on the ingredient panel with no mention of organic on the main panel. (May not display new USDA Organic seal).