4 Sport Life Pro Shaker 60 810 ml (28 oz)
4 Sport Life Pro Shaker 60 created an entirely new Shaker system in order to simplify this impractical and clumsy procedure and minimize the needless transportation of 3 different components - shaker, powder supplement, and liquid - as well as elminating any possibility of contamination in the shake or soiling at the place of preparation. The reservoir can hold approximately 60 g of a conventional powder product. The bottle has clearly marked indentations per 50 ml up to 500 ml.
Advantages of the Advanced Shaker Pro System:
- A perfect tasting shake every time guarantees optimal results.
- A freshly prepared shake without loss of taste and/or efficacy.
- Powder and liquid are stored separately and are mixed together at the exact moment desired.
- Always fresh and clean.
- No impurities in the shake or soiling at place of preparation.
- Mixing occurs in the closed Shaker Pro-System!
- Always with you.
- Preparation anyplace and anytime: in the car, at your work place, or in the locker room.
- No need to transport separate ingredients with you - the Shaker Pro is an "all in one" solution for everyone with an active lifestyle.
- A creamy shake with perfect "foam effect" every time.
- The patented Shaker Pro "chamber system" guarantees that the mixing and blending of the ingredients will always produce optimum outcome: A thick, creamy shake every time.
- Eliminates clotting.
- The perfectly circular, narrow opening in the Shaker Pro's top-chamber system works like a sieve.
- The connecting elements of the chamber-reservoir assist in crushing any powder lumps that may form - all of this without the costly use of a blow-sieve.
- Minimum effort, maximum enjoyment.
- Any time-consuming and awkward effort in creating a delicious shake is eliminated.
- Simply twist, shake and enjoy!
- Cleaning made easy.
- The shaker Pro is suitable for cleaning in dishwashers.
- Of course, the Shaker Pro can be easily cleaned manually as well.
The Shaker Pro is re-usable. 8 out of 10 plastic water bottles become garbage or end up in a landfill. Reusable bottles like the Shaker Pro reduce landfill waste and help to conserve energy and oil, which are used in the plastic manufacturing process.
The Shaker Pro is made from recyclable materials:
- THE LID AND CAP - Made from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) (#2)
- This is used for milk and juice containers, cereal box liners etc.. It is recyclable and safe.
- THE CUP - Made from Polypropylene (PP) (#5)
- This is used for yogurt, margarine and sauce containers etc. It is recyclable and safe.
4Sportlife GmBH is a dynamic, innovative company dedicated to the development, design and marketing of groundbreaking new generation of shaker-systems. The concept for this cutting edge shaker was successfully patented in 2005. This was followed by one year of further ergonometric and technical development - in partnership with world-renowned EDAG Engineering & Design AG in Germany - in order to synchronize perfect functionality and exclusive design.
The result is a vanguard product - a stylish, unique, high-tech sports drink shaker: the Shaker Pro.
Nutritional supplements in powder form for sport, diet, wellness and leisure activities are available worldwide. These powder-supplements are mixed or prepared with a liquid before consumption. In this process is crucial that these products are prepared freshly and immediately consumed because they can lose their effectiveness and taste in a very short period of time.
Therefore those who seek to imbibe fresh nutritional supplements and/or dietary products without loss of taste or efficacy should shake or mix them freshly, immediately before consumption. That inevitably means that you always have to take your powder supplement, your liquid, and your shaker with you separately. Then when you want your shake, you have to go through a lengthy and often cumbersome process: open the conventional shaker, pour the liquid into it, add the desired nutritional supplement, insert the filter, close up the shaker and mix the ingredients - before you can finally drink the shake. In addition, this inconvenient process can potentially expose the ingredients in the shake to impurities as well as causing soiling at the place of preparation.
4SportLife had a goal: to create an entirely new Shaker system in order to simplify this impractical and clumsy procedure and minimize the needless transportation of 3 different components - shaker, powder supplement, and liquid - as well as elminating any possibility of contamination in the shake or soiling at the place of preparation.
The result is the Shaker Pro.