Dogswell Catswell Breathies With Mint & Parsley Chicken Breast 2 oz. (56.7 g)
Dogswell Catswell Breathies With Mint & Parsley Chicken Breast are treats for cats that help maintain healthy teeth and fresh breath. Catswell Breathies are low in fat, rich in protein, and highly digestible. Catswell Breathies are made with cage-free chicken and Omega 3 Fatty Acids, and contain no: byproducts, BHA/BHT, antibiotics, added hormones, added salt or sugar, rice protein concentrate, artificial colors or flavors, fillers, wheat, flour, corn, soy, rice or gluten. Catswell Breathies With Chicken Breast are made with:
- Chicken Breast - Dogswell's cage-free chickens are raised without antibiotics, added growth hormones or added steroids and provide amino acids for muscle development and maintaining muscle tone.
- Flaxseed - An Antioxidant, flaxseed is rich in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to help promote a shiny coat. Flax is a good source of magnesium, phosphorous and copper, and a very good source of dietary fiber, thiamin and manganese. It also contains vitamins including B group and E.
- Mint & Parsley - Mint has long been enjoyed for its wonderful aroma and great taste, and refreshing parsley is a natural breath-freshener.
- Cinnamon Bark - Cinnamon is a fragrant, sweet and warm spice perfect for your cat and its breath.
- Rosemary - Rosemary has a long tradition of culinary use. Today, rosemary is still a popular herb for seasoning meats, and is great for freshening breath.
Dogswell ....Because Dogs Are Family, Too.
Marco Giannini has come a long way from living on his parents’ couch in San Francisco and selling his healthy functional dog treats from his car. One of Marco’s first role models was his grandfather, who operated grocery stores in the Bay Area. His mother, part owner in a promotional products business, encouraged his entrepreneurial spirit and Marco pursued his dreams by enrolling at the University of Southern California, where he completed his MBA with a concentration in Entrepreneurial Studies. In 2003, while working on his MBA, he received the Best Business Plan Award and the Marcia Israel Curley Award for “excellence in entrepreneurship.”
Growing up, Marco had a white German shepherd named Emily that developed hip dysplasia. The difficult and unpleasant experience of giving his dog pills inspired Marco to create a new solution. Marco realized that there were no functional products in the pet world and wanted to apply the concept to pet treats. In 2003, using his vast knowledge in the pet arena, past personal experience and his entrepreneurial background, Marco created DOGSWELL.
Marco is still heavily involved in the business on a day-to-day basis as the President and CEO of DOGSWELL. In addition to guiding the management team, maintaining strong relationships with DOGSWELL distributors and retailers, Marco can often be found visiting stores and speaking to consumers about pets, Trojan football and anything in between.
At DOGSWELL, they care about what they feed their own pets and know that you do as well. All DOGSWELL products are made from premium, natural ingredients with one catch – unlike most food available for pets, DOGSWELL products come in a variety of functional formulas that are healthy for your dog and cat.
All DOGSWELL products are made from natural meat and poultry with absolutely no added hormones, processed gluten, and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Products are free of wheat, corn, soy, and flour. DOGSWELL food and treats do not contain BHA, BHT or Ethoxyquin, artificial preservatives that extend the shelf life of a product.
By using the best natural healthy ingredients combined with functionality, DOGSWELL provides pure nutrition with natural benefits. It’s simple, functional and just what your pet wants and needs.