Greenies Dental Chews For Dogs Regular (For Dogs 25-50 lbs.) 12 Chews (12 oz./340 g)
Greenies Dental Chews For Dogs Regular (For Dogs 25-50 lbs.) are proven to clean dogs’ teeth by fighting both plaque and tartar buildup, freshening breath, and maintaining healthier teeth and gums. Complete oral care is important for your dog’s total body health and can add years to their lifespan. Designed for daily treating, Greenies dental chews are low in fat and nutritionally complete for adult dogs.
- Fights Tartar Buildup & Plaque
- Freshens Breath
- Maintains Healthier Teeth and Gums
- Naturally Helps Clean Teeth
- A Total Oral-Health Solution: One dental chew a day helps clean your dog’s teeth by using their natural chewing action to wipe away plaque and tartar buildup from the surface of teeth.
- Safe & Easy to Digest: Highly soluble ingredients help the dental chews break down quickly for easy digestion, making them more digestible than premium dry dog food.
- Irresistible Taste: Independent testing confirms Greenies Dental Chews for dogs are highly palatable and great-tasting.
- For Dogs of All Sizes: Come in five unique sizes to offer the most appropriate texture and hardness for dogs with a variety of bite-force capabilities.
Why is dental care important to a dog's health?
Poor dental health can affect a dog’s overall health. Periodontal disease is currently the #1 diagnosed disease in pets. It’s important to control plaque and tartar, the two leading contributors of periodontal disease. However, more than half of all dog owners admit they have no daily dental regimen. If left unchecked, poor dental health could lead to life-threatening conditions, such as liver, kidney and heart disease.
What is the best way to take care of a dog's teeth?
Many veterinarians recommend a dental care routine that includes daily dental brushing and a professional oral exam once a year. Daily dental maintenance can be conveniently provided by feeding one Greenies Canine Dental Chew once a day.
To make it easier to remember, try scheduling your dog’s dental treats feeding at the same time as your own personal oral-hygiene routine.
If I give my dog dental chews daily, do they still need vet cleanings?
Yes! Just as professional dental cleanings are important to good oral care for people, semi-annual or annual dental cleanings by a veterinarian are just as essential for dogs. An in-depth tooth and gum analysis and professional cleaning from a qualified veterinarian at least once a year ensures that there are no other health problems on the rise. However, daily dental care routines are important, too. Greenies Canine Dental Chews help to control tartar and plaque buildup, and that helps promote good dental health.
How do Greenies dental chews help clean teeth?
They feature a special texture designed for maximum dental effectiveness. Greenies unique treats help control plaque and tartar buildup by mechanical abrasion. Their chewy texture allows your dog’s teeth to sink in for maximum tooth contact. Much like a toothbrush, this action causes a mechanical scrubbing of the tooth surface. Greenies dental chews do not use chemicals to reduce plaque and tartar like many other brands.
How effective are Greenies Dental Chews for maintaining oral health?
The Nutro Company has followed the required protocols and product testing to meet the strict Veterinary Oral Health Council requirements for acceptance. They are proud to say that Greenies Canine Dental Chews are effective in controlling plaque and tartar accumulation. In an independent 28-day feeding study, dogs receiving one Greenies Dental Chew per day averaged 60% less tartar accumulation, 33% less plaque accumulation, 80% healthier gums and 45% improvement in oral malodor (halitosis) compared to dogs who only received dry dog food.
Be The Hero of Treat Time
Dogs and cats go crazy for Greenies Treats. Help keep your pet happy and healthy with the irresistible taste and health benefits.
Win With Health Benefits
Greenies treats make it fun to do what’s best for your pet!
- Dental Health
- Positive Pilling
- Joint Support for Dogs
- Hairball Control for Cats
- Healthy Skin & Fur for Cats
- Digestive Care for Cats
Greenies dog and cat products have received numerous accolades.
- Greenies are the #1 vet-recommended dental chews and treats.
- Greenies Pill Pocket Treats are the #1 vet-recommended choice for giving pills.
- Greenies Dental Chews were the first treat to receive the Veterinary Oral Health Council Seal of Acceptance for control of plaque and tartar buildup.
Enjoy Quality and Value
Greenies believe in the value of preventative care. World-class scientists, vets and nutritionists design their quality treats to help your pet live a healthier life.
Keep Tails Wagging
Give Greenies healthy treats, and share in the fun together!