Nature's Gate - Deodorant Stick Herbal Blend Chamomile & Lemon Verbena - 1.7 oz. (50 ml.)
Nature's Gate Deodorant Stick Herbal Blend Chamomile & Lemon Verbena contains a gentle chamomile scent with the refreshing benefits of lemon verbena. Nature's Gate Deodorant Stick Chamomile & Lemon Verbena Certified Organic essences are fresh from the field, locally grown in California on land dedicated to growing Nature’s Gate botanical essences. At the family owned Organic farm, each plant receives individual care, ensuring the highest purity and quality. The farm’s water source is derived from the winter rains and snow pack of the Sierra Nevadas.
- Chamomile, Well-known for its highly soothing properties.
- Lemon Verbena, Softens and soothes.
Founded with Water...
Nature's Gate was founded over 30 years ago using nature as an inspiration and guide. Nature's Gate's founders, Leo and Vladimir hand collected rainwater, blended it with natural herbs from their herb shop, and created the very first Rainwater Shampoo. They started giving it away to their friends and customers that came into the herb shop and soon it became a phenomenon all along Venice Beach.
Nature's Gate continues to be inspired by their surroundings and create formulas that combine proven botanical, herbal and floral treatments with modern ingredients and techniques. Nature's Gate offers a wide range of products that address personal care needs from the inside out. Using all-natural herbs and pH-balanced formulas, each product is carefully formulated to deliver the many benefits of each unique botanical blend. All of Nature's Gate's products reflect ongoing efforts to preserve the earth's natural resources and develop sustainable sources of clean water.
Facts About Water:
- Only 1% of the Earth’s water is suitable for human uses and consumption.
- 97% of the world's water is salty or otherwise undrinkable and 2% is locked in ice caps and glaciers.
- If the world's water fitted into a bucket, only one teaspoonful would be drinkable.
- Worldwide, nearly 1.1 billion people (roughly 1 in six people) lack access to safe drinking water.
- The lack of clean, safe drinking water is estimated to kill almost 5,000 children per day.
- Out of the 2.2 million unsafe drinking water deaths in 2004, 90% were children under the age of five
- Women and children suffer disproportionately from the lack of clean water as they are responsible for gathering water. Many must walk an estimated six miles every day to get enough water for their families
The Nature's Gate Philosophy
Nature's Gate is a company dedicated to developing personal care products based upon botanical remedies. Our philosophy is derived from combining decades-old wisdom rich in botanical, herbal and floral treatments with modern ingredients and formulations. We bring our 30 year legacy of health and beauty expertise to you with a range of products that address all of your personal care needs. We are proud to bring you, the consumer, the highest level of integrity and value. Using all-natural herbs and pH-balanced formulas, each product is carefully formulated to deliver the many benefits of each unique botanical blend. All of our products reflect ongoing efforts to preserve the earths natural resources by being environmentally friendly and cruelty-free.
To combine the power of natural ingredients with innovation and science to create affordable, safe, sustainable, performance and value driven products. Nature's Gate is committed to using pure, sustainably harvested herbs, fruits and essential oils, without animal-derived ingredients, to enhance the overall health and wellbeing of their customers and their planet. In recognition of the importance of rainwater to Nature's Gate's heritage and the desire to give back to their communities, Nature's Gate have partnered with WaterAid to develop sustainable uses for rainwater and help communities in Asia and Africa obtain long term access to safe, clean water.