Carlson Labs Super Omega-3 Fish Oil Bonus Pack 1000 mg. - 100 + 30 Softgels
Carlson Labs Super Omega-3 Fish Oil Bonus Pack provides the important omega-3 fatty acids medical studies have shown to promote healthy brain function and support normal vision. Medical scientists internationally are encouraging people to eat more fish. Fish body oil is the only major source of the polyunsaturated Omega 3's EPA and DHA.
For those individuals who do not eat an oily fish diet, Carlson offers Omega-3's in easy to swallow soft gelatin capsules. Carlson Super Omega-3 soft gels contain a special concentrate of fish body oils from deep, cold water fish including mackerel and sardines which are especially rich in the important Omega-3's EPA and DHA.
This product is regularly tested (using AOAC international protocols) for freshness, potency and purity by an independent, FDA-registered laboratory and has been determined to be fresh, fully potent and free of detrimental levels of mercury, cadmium, lead, PCB's and 28 other contaminants.
Omega-3 fatty acids EPA & DHA aid in our well-being by promoting and supporting cardiovascular health, brain and nerve function, eye and vision health, immune system health, radiant healty skin, joint health.
- Cardiovascular health:
- DHA & EPA help modulate a healthy stable heartbeat
- Maintain blood vessels to support circulation throughout the body
- Support artery wall elasticity and may favorably influence C-reactive protein levels
- Dietary intake of EPA and DHA is now being recognized as a safe and effective method for normalizing triglyceride levels
- Brain and Nerve function:
- As a vital component of our brain tissue and neurons, DHA supports cognitive functions
- By improving membrane fluidity, DHA may help support nerve transmission processes
- Increased levels of DHA in the brain may serve to protect and enhance the lifetime of neurons
- Healthy vision:
- DHA is found in high amounts in the retina and is important for normal vision
- Immune System Health:
- DHA and EPA are required for balanced eicosanoid formation, which supports balanced and healthy immune responses
- Healthy joints and movement
- DHA and EPA support healthy joints and comfortable movement by supporting healthy phsyiological processes
Omega-3 fatty acids are important and essential nutrients for our health. They are composed of long chain carbons, which are polyunsaturated; they have many double bonds. The term omega-3 or n-3 refers to the location of the first double bond on the third carbon. Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Eicosapentainoic Acid (EPA) and Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) and are recognized as important and/or essential omega-3's in human nutrition and physiology. Because of their unique structure, omega-3's have important and unique function in our bodies. EPA and DHA have a longer structure and contain more double bonds than ALA. Both EPA and DHA are involved in healthy cardiovascular systems, immune processes and help support the formation of healthy prostaglandins. DHA is a vital component of the retina, brain and neurons.
Carlson Laboratories began with one vitamin E formula. Since then, the line has grown to become the most complete line of natural vitamin E products in the world. Carlson Laboratories product range has expanded through the years to meet the nutritional needs of Carlson customers. Carlson laboratories product line now include award-winning Norwegian fish oils, a full line of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, special formulations and nutritional supplements.
Medical Scientists Internationally are encouraging people to consume more of the Omega-3 DHA because of its health benefits. Fish Oil is a rich source of DHA which is a vital structural component of our cells and supports brain, eye and cardiovascular health.
Carlson: Specializing in the finest Norwegian marine oils since 1982.