Body Balance - Mineral Check (Hair Collection) Testing Kit -
- Brand:Body Balance
Minerals and toxins are found everywhere. From the food you eat to the air you breathe to the water you drink, these elements play a major role in nearly every facet of your life. And because we're all different from one another, each of us has our own individual responses to different toxins. Having proper levels of minerals is vital for your overall well-being. MineralCheck by BodyBalance assesses your body's levels of the following 11 minerals and 9 toxic elements:
MINERALS: Calcium, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Strontium, Sulfur, Vanadium, Zinc
TOXIC ELEMENTS: Aluminum, Antimony, Arsenic, Bismuth, Cadmium, Lead, Mercury, Nickel, Tin
SOME THINGS YOU OUGHT TO KNOW ABOUT SPECIFIC MINERALS AND TOXINS...
• Calcium, besides being an important factor in bone development and maintenance, is also vital to heart and muscle function, and nerve conductivity. Calcium can be found in dark green leafy vegetables, dairy products, and canned salmon and sardines.
• Zinc is influential in sexual function, immune system, hair growth, tissue aging and digestive function. Dietary sources of zinc include: meats, nuts, seeds, leafy and root vegetables, and crustaceans.
• Magnesium can affect cardiovascular function, blood pressure, and areas of mental health, and poor memory. Magnesium is found in oatmeal, buckwheat, chocolate, whole grains, and dark green leafy vegetables.
• Lead attaches to blood and is often deposited in bones, the brain, adrenal and thyroid glands, and the liver. One of the most common toxics, lead can be found in water, paint, cigarettes, cosmetics, some pesticides, and foods such as meats, garden fruits, and grains.
• Nickel is contained in car exhaust, cigarette smoke, and industrial waste.
• Mercury can be found in dental fillings, shellfish, large fish, paints, tattoo dyes, ceramics, and electrical relays.
Making sure your body has the proper levels of minerals and low, levels of toxins can really make a difference in your well being. MineralCheck can help you make that difference.
MineralCheck is a safe, easy-to-use, and reliable screen that uses a small hair sample to measure your mineral and toxin levels. Hair samples show the long-term accumulation of minerals and toxic elements in your system. Hair is nourished from your bloodstream where minerals and toxics are found. This non-invasive and inexpensive screen provides you with the accuracy of a laboratory analysis without leaving the comfort of your own home. When you order your screen, we'll send you a complete kit. You collect the required hair sample and send it back to us in the prepaid return mailer provided. Within 7-10 working days of receiving your sample, we'll send your results to you.
BodyBalance enables you to read your results and compare them to the general population. You can then work with your healthcare provider to develop an appropriate program to maintain and promote good health.
• Measures 11 minerals and 9 toxic elements
• Minerals can affect: sexual function, immune system, and much more
• Convenient Hair Sample
Results and information are for personal use only, are not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent disease or other conditions, and are not intended to provide a determination or assessment of the state of health. Many factors influence mineral status, and this product reviews only 20 of these factors. Always consult with a licensed health care professional to interpret screen results and/or make healthcare decisions. This screen was developed and its performance characteristics determined by Great Smokies Diagnostic Laboratory, Inc. It has not been cleared or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
There are no special diet restrictions for the MineralCheck screen. However, MineralCheck cannot be pe:" ":st be discontinued for three days prior to cutting hair sample. We recommend using Johnson & Johnson™ No More Tears™ baby shampoo during the week prior to the day of collecting the sample. Your hair must be dry when collecting the sample.
Care should be used in the evaluation of MineralCheck elemental analysis results. Hair treatments or other external contaminants may affect reported levels of an element. The laboratory washing procedure will remove those elements which are soluble, but some treatments make a permanent bond to the hair and cannot be removed. These contaminants may increase some element levels.
If the hair is short, stainless steel thinning shears may be used. You may find the sample collection process easier to complete with the help of a family member or friend.
Due to current New York State regulations, Body Balance is unable to process samples collected in New York. Please do not purchase this product if you use a New York mailing address.