Method - Dryer Sheets Beach Sage - 80 Sheets
Method Laundry Dryer Sheets are compostable paper sheets to reduce static on fabrics. Are your clothes getting too clingy? They hate when that happens, too. Take control with their new dryer sheets. Made from 100% compostable paper, these planet-friendly dryer sheets reduce static and soften your fabrics. Plus, they make clothes smell delightful. Triple win.
Contains one box of 80 fabric softener dryer sheets
Compostable laundry dryer sheets
Biodegradable formula, reduces static cling
Softens your fabrics and leaves a fresh scent
Compostable dryer sheets in a 100% recycled and recyclable box
Never tested on animals
Like a morning stroll along a misty beach
Like a morning stroll along a misty beach. Sand not included.
Are Your Clothes Getting Too Clingy?
Method hates when that happens, too. Take control with their new dryer sheets. Made from 100% compostable paper, their planet-friendly dryer sheets reduce static and soften your fabrics. Plus, they make clothes smell delightful. triple win.
When it comes down to it, Method is here to make products that work, for you and for the planet, ones that are as easy on the eyes as they are on the nose. Method's entire line of home care and personal care products are non- toxic, made with naturally derived, biodegradable ingredients that are tough on dirt and easy on the planet.
- Recognized by the EPA for ingredient safety
- Transparently discloses all ingredients
- Uses 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Makes a low carbon footprint
- EPEA-assessed for health and environmental safety
- Majority of shipments use a biodiesel fleet
- Offers incentives to suppliers to reduce carbon emissions
- Supplier sustainability program drives green innovation
- Uses renewable energy credits in their offices and factories
- Never tested on animals
- Method headquarters is a LEED-certified green building
At Method, they're happy about what they do, sometimes even a little giddy. But when it comes to the effectiveness of their products, they're dead serious. Their cleaners use powerful formulas made with naturally derived surfactants that work by dissolving and removing dirt. Method's team of green chefs (aka formulation chemists + product designers), ensure that the products are not only highly innovative, but also highly effective.
Cleaning can be a chore -stinging eyes, burning lungs and headaches aren't just unfortunate side effects of a well- kept home. They're warning signs. That's your body telling you, "Don't use this. This is bad for you." Method's greenskeeping team rigorously assesses every ingredient used, so they can be completely sure of its safety. That's why Method's entire product line is both people- and pet-friendly, specially formulated to put the hurt on dirt without harming a hair on you or your loved ones' heads.
They're in business to change business. At Method, they see their work as an amazing opportunity to redesign how cleaning products are made and used, and how businesses can integrate sustainability. Their challenge is to make sure that every product sent out into the world is a little agent of environmental change, using safe and sustainable materials and manufactured responsibly. Little green soldiers in the battle of doing-well-by-doing-good, if you will. This is why they make bottles from 100% recycled plastic, why they constantly seek to reduce the carbon emitted by their business (and why they offset the remainder), why they never test on animals, why they design innovative products using natural, renewable ingredients, and why they're transparent about the ingredients used, how they make their products, and what their track record is as a green business.
Most companies treat product design like it ain't no thang. At Method, they believe product design is a thang. It's very much a thang. So when they were figuring out how to package the products, they enlisted world-renowned designer Joshua Handy to sculpt some of the finest pieces of recyclable plastic art this side of MoMA. Form, meet function. Function, form. You two play nice.
Some companies might think that ammonia or bleach is the fragrance of clean. At Method, they're for flowers. Also fruit. Maybe an herb here or there. They've noticed that some home products lead to rapid breath-holding and window-opening. But no one holds their breath while slicing a grapefruit. So they stick with that.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does Method contain nuts or nut oils?
Method cleaning products do not contain nut oils. The almond-scented products do not contain any nut proteins, which is what causes an allergic reaction.
Is Method tested on animals?
Never. Method is 100% cruelty-free, has never tested its products nor their ingredients on animals and does not endorse, request nor commission any animal testing on their behalf.
Are Method products safe on natural stone?
Most of Method's surface cleaners are safe for use on natural stone, as long as the stone has been properly sealed. The all purpose cleaners, tub and tile cleaner, and daily shower cleaner are all safe to use. However, Method does not recommend using the antibac cleaners on natural stone due to its acidity. As a general precaution, they recommend testing in a small, inconspicuous area first to make sure the product is compatible with the surface.
Is Method safe to use around pets?
Method is safe to use around pets and on surfaces with which your animal may come in contact. Method is not dangerous if it comes in contact with pets' skin or fur but you should wipe excess amounts off the skin or fur with water and do not allow ingestion.
Is Method safe to use around children?
Yes. Surfaces cleaned with Method, including high chairs and/or bathtubs, are absolutely safe for contact by children. Method does not leave behind any toxic or harmful fumes or residues, as it does not contain hazardous ingredients. Do not allow ingestion.
Are Method's products safe for septic tanks?
Yes, all Method products are safe for septic tanks, as all of the ingredients are readily biodegradable. Method contains no phosphates, hydrocarbons or other septic-problem chemicals.
Method cares is their program to give back to their local communities. A core belief at Method is that people against dirty should fight dirty on the front lines where they live. Every employee at Method gets 3 days every year to give back to the local community and they can choose to do whatever they want. But people against dirty have a tendency to flock together, so most of their activities are group events.
- They look at the world through bright-green colored glasses.
- They prefer ingredients that come from plants, not chemical plants.
- They see that guinea pigs are never used as guinea pigs.
- They're entranced by shiny objects, like clean dinner plates, floors you could eat off of, nobel peace prizes and tasteful public sculptures.
- They're an e.o.m.e.d. (equal opportunity movement for environment and design) Method is their way of keeping the movement, well, moving.
- They make role models in bottles.
- They're the kind of people who've figured out that once you clean your home, a mess of other problems seem to disappear too.
- They always see the scent glass as half full, and assume everyone They meet will smell like fresh cut grass or a similar yummy, nothing-but-good fragrance.
- They exercise by running through the legs of the giant. and while they love a freshly detoxed home, they think perfect is boring, and weirdliness is next to godliness.
- It's "everybody into the pool!"(They believe in spontaneous bursts of enthusiasm.)
- They also believe in making products safe for every surface, especially earth's.
- They consider mistakes little messes they can learn from; nothing that can't be cleaned up and made better.
- They embrace the golden ylang-ylang rule: do unto your home as you would do unto you. (your shower doesn't want to have morning breath any more than you do.)
- They believe above all else that dirty, in all its slime, smoggy, toxic, disgusting incarnations is public enemy number one.
- Good always prevails over stinky.
Meet Adam Lowry and Eric Ryan, proud brainparents of Method and the very first people against dirty. Despite founding one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, and single-handedly turning the consumer-packaged-goods industry on its head, these two former roommates are quick to tell you that they're no heroes. And that's true. They're super-heroes. And like every great superhero, they gained their powers after being exposed to toxic ingredients -cleaning supplies, to be precise. But rather than turning them green or granting them the ability to talk to fish, Eric and Adam's toxic exposure gave them something even better -an idea.
Eric knew people wanted cleaning products they didn't have to hide under their sinks. And Adam knew how to make them without any dirty ingredients. Their powers combined, they set out to save the world and create an entire line of home care products that were more powerful than a bottle of sodium hypochlorite. Gentler than a thousand puppy licks. Able to detox tall homes in a single afternoon.