Maggie's Organics Women's Tank Small Black
Maggie's Organics Women's Tank Small Black is, made with 95% Certified Organic Cotton and 5% Spandex, is ultra-comfortable and very versatile. It provides a perfectly layered fit when worn under your favorite wrap, or on its own for casual or active wear. Wide reinforced straps and slight scoop neck are flattering on many body types. This tank does NOT contain a shelf-bra. All Women's Tanks are made in Costa Rica are now both Certified Fair Labor and Fair Trade Certified. Maggie’s Fair Trade Certified apparel line certifies the working conditions for the growers of Maggie's organic cotton, knitters and dyers of their fabric, and cutters and sewers of garments. It guarantees that they pay the established fair trade price for cotton and that each grower and worker receives an additional cash premium designed to be used for social programs in their communities.
At Maggie's Organics / Clean Clothes their mission is to produce and provide comfortable, durable, affordable and beautiful articles of apparel and accessories made from materials that restore, sustain and enhance the resources, including human, from which they are made.
- To provide a direct and vital link between the organic, sustainable agricultural community and the end user of these products. This connection should serve to educate and enlighten each player in the production chain of the interdependence Maggie's shares in serving and promoting the health and general welfare of the planet upon which we live and the people who inhabit it.
- To dedicate themselves to serving each end of this production matrix with dignity, humility, respect and love.
- To understand and value Maggie's place in the local and global community that they live in and serve. This commitment shall be demonstrated through participation and service to a greater good, whether it is on a local or global level.
- To endeavor daily to create an exciting, creative, supportive workplace that serves first the needs of Maggie's customers, then the needs of Maggie's organization and finally the needs of each individual.
- To dedicate themselves to the work at hand, meeting each challenge with a collaborative spirit, an eager willingness and a sense of humor.
These statements are published in Clean Clothes Company Handbook. Maggie's believes that their actions are as important as written words. Therefore, on a daily basis Maggie's seeks to implement the standards articulated in these statements.