Borlind of Germany Annemarie Borlind Rose Dew Hydro Stimulant Facial Toner - 5.07 oz. (150 ml)
Annemarie Borlind Natural Beauty Rose Dew Hydro Stimulant Facial Toner contains selected herbal extracts that intensively moisturize the skin and stimulate its own moisturizing and moisture-binding abilities. This toner has a slight astringent effect and is dermatologically tested for efficacy and skin compatibility.
Rose Dew Hydro Stimulant Hydrating Care for Dry Skin
Rich hydration for dry skin. Increase moisture content by 28%, reduce wrinkle depth by 30%, and improve skin firmness by 35% with our Rose Dew series.
- Hydrates and binds moisture
- Increases elasticity
- Smoothes wrinkles
- Replenishes oil
- Moisturizes with hops, sorbitol and panthenol
- Binds moisture with Pro Vitamin B-5 and avocado extract
- Strengthens skin with rose water
- Nourishes skin with avocado oil and Vitamins A and E
- Protects against free radical damage and counteracts ageing with ginkgo
- Tones and stabilizes skin with sage
- Avocado - Nourishes with Vitamins A and E, replenishes and binds moisture
- Cucumber - Moisturizes and softens
- Ginkgo - Rich in flavonoids - Invigorates dermal circulation, blocks free radical damage, protects against environmentally-caused ageing
- Hops - Calms, soothes, moisturizes, strengthens
- Panthenol (Provitamin B-5) - Hydrates, binds moisture
- Rose - Strengthens, smoothes, softens, tomes, and has antiseptic properties
- Sage - Tones, strengthens, stabilizes acid mantle
- Vitamins C and E - Protects against free radical damage, stimulates moisture-binding, calms inflammation
Annemarie Borlind's Standards
Annemarie Börlind products are manufactured from high quality natural ingredients. In order that nature’s most valuable components produce valuable skin care products, Börlind pledges to abide by the following standards:
Every skin care product must support and/or improve the natural function of the skin using natural products in a gentle and natural manner.
As a result of meticulous selection and skillful blending of botanicals with a variety of specific effects on the skin, the Annemarie Börlind products improve the moisture-retaining abilities of the skin, refine the general structure and texture, support the healing of blemishes and aid in the regenerating process of older skin. Additionally they offer the skin optimal protection from damaging environmental influences.
The natural raw materials used by Annemarie Börlind may only be obtained without cruelty or harm to living beings or to the environment.
Quality is the most important criterion for selecting raw materials. The quality of the soil, climate, and source of the raw materials all have an effect on the final product. As with natural foods, the raw materials for Annemarie Börlind products must be so carefully and delicately handled that their valuable natural constituents are not damaged or destroyed.
Skin Care Products and Cosmetics All Made from The Purest, Natural Ingredients
Each Börlind product has the "Neuform seal of approval. To obtain the "Neuform" seal, products must be totally natural and also effective. Annemarie Börlind skin care products contain no genetically modified ingredients. Annemarie Börlind searches the world for the most natural, unpolluted, organic sources of its plant materials. In many cases, the company has to contract for crops years in advance to insure a supply that meets its strict standards. In addition:
- Only the first pressings of plant extracts are used.
- The water in the products comes from a natural spring located in the spa region of Germany - an area protected by national law from the use of synthetic fertilizers and other chemicals that could pollute groundwater.
- All gels used are from natural plant sources.
The Borlind Definition of Clinically Proven Results
Efficacy of all products is proven through double blind clinical studies conducted by independent dermatological clinics. All products have a Certificate of Hypoallergenicity and there can be no allergic reactions in the clinical studies.