Borlind of Germany Annemarie Borlind Natural Care For Men After Shave Balm - 1.7 oz. (50ml)
Annemarie Borlind's After Shave Balm For Men calms, strengthens, and moisturizes shave-stressed skin. After shaving, the skin requires calming and strengthening care. An anti-ageing complex, Annemarie Borlind's After Shave Balm For Men contains Ceramide, Vitamin C and licorice extract to soothe shave-stressed skin, moisturize, and support natural regeneration. Annemarie Borlind's After Shave Balm For Men is quickly absorbed and non-greasy.
Differences between Male and Female Skin:
- Men grow more facial hair than women
- Men shave
- Male skin contains more collagen and it around 20% thicker
- When male skin ages, wrinkles form more quickly, are deeper and more visible
- Men produce more sebum than women
- Men also perspire more than women
- Men have a greater tendency to develop pimples, a greasy shine, and enlarged pores
- Anti-ageing Complex - Provides antioxidant protection against environmental ageing of skin, moisturizes, and supports skin regeneration with algae extract, aloe vera, and ginkgo
- Baobab leaf extract - Refines structure of the skin. Firms connective tissue
- Celandine - Reduces redness and minimizes appearance if couperose condition
- Ceramide - Strengthens the skin's barrier against free radical damage. Binds moisture, hydrates
- Jojoba nut oil - Cares for and protects skin. Leaves skin feeling smooth, not oily
- Panthenol - Pro-Vitamin B-5. Supports healing and binds moisture
- Ubiquinone - (CoQ10) - Protects against free radical damage and helps to delay skin ageing
- Vitamin A - Provides antioxidant protection against free radical damage
A Complete Line of Personal Care Products Designed to Meet the Unique Needs of Male Skin
- Minimize damage from shaving
- Tone and firm skin, refining the surface and reducing pore size
- Reduce redness
- Provide antioxidant protection against free radical damage
- Cleanse thoroughly to prevent blemishes
- Regulate sebum production
- Work to prevent body odor
Annemarie Borlind's Standards
Annemarie Börlind products are manufactured from high quality natural ingredients. In order that nature’s most valuable components produce valuable skin care products, Börlind pledges to abide by the following standards:
Every skin care product must support and/or improve the natural function of the skin using natural products in a gentle and natural manner.
As a result of meticulous selection and skillful blending of botanicals with a variety of specific effects on the skin, the Annemarie Börlind products improve the moisture-retaining abilities of the skin, refine the general structure and texture, support the healing of blemishes and aid in the regenerating process of older skin. Additionally they offer the skin optimal protection from damaging environmental influences.
The natural raw materials used by Annemarie Börlind may only be obtained without cruelty or harm to living beings or to the environment.
Quality is the most important criterion for selecting raw materials. The quality of the soil, climate, and source of the raw materials all have an effect on the final product. As with natural foods, the raw materials for Annemarie Börlind products must be so carefully and delicately handled that their valuable natural constituents are not damaged or destroyed.
Skin Care Products and Cosmetics All Made from The Purest, Natural Ingredients
Each Börlind product has the "Neuform seal of approval. To obtain the "Neuform" seal, products must be totally natural and also effective. Annemarie Börlind skin care products contain no genetically modified ingredients. Annemarie Börlind searches the world for the most natural, unpolluted, organic sources of its plant materials. In many cases, the company has to contract for crops years in advance to insure a supply that meets its strict standards. In addition:
- Only the first pressings of plant extracts are used.
- The water in the products comes from a natural spring located in the spa region of Germany - an area protected by national law from the use of synthetic fertilizers and other chemicals that could pollute groundwater.
- All gels used are from natural plant sources.
The Börlind Definition of Clinically Proven Results
Efficacy of all products is proven through double blind clinical studies conducted by independent dermatological clinics. All products have a Certificate of Hypoallergenicity and there can be no allergic reactions in the clinical studies.