Just Tomatoes Etc! - Organic Just Strawberries - 1.2 oz. (34g)
Just Tomatoes Etc! Organic Just Strawberries are everyone's favorite berry with crunch! Just Tomatoes Organic Just Strawberries have a great taste, plus they're Organic! Nothing beats the taste of sweet strawberries, plus they are packed with great nutrition. Organic Just Strawberries pack a powerful punch. Nothing beats the taste of sweet, ripe strawberries, but before you eat them all... add a few to your cereal, yogurt, sauces, baked goods, smoothies, or on top of ice cream. The possibilities are endless! Just Tomatoes Organic Just Strawberries taste just as good as fresh - From the Heart of Nature! Here's to healthy eating!
- Organic Certified
- Delicious & Crunchy Freeze-Dried Fruit
- No Additives, Preservatives, or Sweeteners
- Naturally Gluten, Dairy, Wheat, & Nut Free
- Kosher Certified
- Non-GMO Certified
Many of the Just Tomatoes, Etc! products make wonderful snacks when eaten all by themselves. For an extra special treat, try cooking with them too! Add to your favorite recipes for a delightful change.
Just Tomatoes, Etc! has enjoyed endorsements from many consumer magazines, newspapers newsletters and blogs including: Bon Appetit, Good Housekeeping, Prevention, Fine Cooking, Family Circle, Backpacker Magazine, Gourmet, The New York Times, The Courier-Journal, Tri-Valley Herald, Syracuse Herald-Journal, Nutrition Action Healthletter to name a few.
Fun Fruit & Veggie Facts
- Did you know that apples are Mother Nature's toothbrushes? Pack an apple in your lunch and eat it last to clean your teeth!
- Two pounds of apples makes one 9-inch pie.
- The banana plant is not a tree, but is actually the world's largest herb plant.
- Bunches of bananas are called 'hands.'
- Bananas are one of the most nutritious fruits you can eat — and one of the most convenient.
- Blueberries contain anthocyanin which is good for your eyesight.
- Over 200 million pounds of blueberries are grown every year in North America. So... you better eat your share.
- Blueberries are very popular. 1,500 new products containing blueberries were introduces in 2005.
- Native American tribes of the Northwest harvested the blueberry since very early times. They called it a "star berry" because of the five-pointed blossom at the end of each berry.
- Cranberries are not really always in water. Cranberry fields are flooded only to protect the berries from freezing if it gets very cold and to float them when they are ripe to make it easier to harvest.
- Corn always has an even number of ears.
- Eating carrots is good for your vision.
- The only vegetable that is never frozen, canned, dried, cooked, processed, or sold in any way but fresh is... lettuce.
- Add lemon juice to any juice to make it taste really fresh.
- You can speed up the ripening of a pineapple by standing it upside down (on the leafy end).
- Ancient Egyptians thought onions kept evil spirits away. When they took an oath (made a promise), they placed their hand on an onion.
- Apples float in water because they are 25% air.
- The average strawberry has around 200 seeds.
- Janet Harris holds the world record for eating peas. In 1986, 7175 peas were consumed one by one in 60 minutes using chopsticks.
- The expression "you are a real peach" started from the tradition of giving a peach to a friend.
The fruits and veggies at Just Tomatoes, Etc! are "always in season". Just Tomatoes, Etc! does not fool with Mother Nature... their products are exactly what they say they are — absolutely nothing has been added! No Salt, No Sulfur, No Fat, No Sweeteners, No Preservatives.
It’s the next best thing to eating out of your garden. The sliced dried tomatoes were their first product when they started the business 25 years ago. Their tomatoes are grown on their family farm in the fertile central valley of California. Many of the products come from neighboring farms.
Just Tomatoes, Etc! dehydrated fruits and vegetables are vine-ripened (or tree-ripened), hand-picked at peak condition, washed, cut and then placed in specially designed dehydrators and dried at low temperatures to preserve color, flavor, and nutrients. Both dehydrated and freeze-dried products are an excellent source of nutrition. This line of unique dried fruits and vegetables have been carefully selected and combined for your ultimate enjoyment... as great snacks and terrific ingredients for culinary treats.